The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR for Belle

https://sglonelyguy26.com/bella-massage/

Location/Environment: Condo with no security guard and have a open air carpark next to it. Room and toilet is clean. Bed slightly too short and head hanging on edge of the bed.

Looks/Body: Looks considered pretty (shouldn be late 20s or early 30s only ba). Boobs is big B or small C and natural, very soft and nice to squeeze (sadly no tuning or zhut zhut, ymmv). Body is slim and skin is smooth.

Massage: Was massage for about 30mins before sensual, unfortunately most of the time it was one handed as her phone was constantly buzzing.

Sensual: Vanilla and too many restrictions (ymmv), at least no phone usage during sensual tho. Tried to break ice at the start but wasn't able to click with her, either distracted by phone or my looks not attractive to her ba.

RTM: Nah, she is pretty, good bod and gives decent massage, but the awkwardness didn't do it for me
Old 10-09-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
This Mian Hua Tang is not new gal.
Came b4 together with Xiao Xue.
Both were POG.
Ya right, she came before, very sharp eyes spotted Bro Bastian.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Anyone can reccomend a Syt that gives more cuddles and gfe (no full service required) more than a massage.

I just want a bit less of a massage and more of a gfe this round.

Appreciate any reccomendations!
Bro, you can try https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

My first session with her, we were cuddling in bed the whole session with very little time spend on massage, after which, I vist her 3-4 a week, also cuddling more than massage.

You can try, but will also depend on your chemistry with her
Old 10-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nice. Also for Nuru massage ladies. Got chance to do more and price range also 200-250.

For me, 1st visit is intro, 2nd build rapport, 3rd try my luck to piak. Hahaha. If fail, then move on
Nice easy flow 1-2-3 , go happy story, no go, move on, repeat. No need to KPKB.
Old 10-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kinglz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sup guys anyone tried this 36f before?

https://sglonelyguy26.com/jane-massage/
Old 10-09-2023, 04:37 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglz View Post

See the weight...add in another 10kg...must be elephant

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by noczx View Post
Message hu die
Never replay
Old 10-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
See the weight...add in another 10kg...must be elephant
So heavily PS till fake I will not ever bother
Old 10-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Tried Jiao Jiao / Fei Fei
Whoa intense session!
A much welcome change of pace from the current standard HJ offering
She got her ways to really heighten the session and make it super intense. RTM? Definitely!

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fei-fei-massage/
Old 10-09-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Anyone can reccomend a Syt that gives more cuddles and gfe (no full service required) more than a massage.

I just want a bit less of a massage and more of a gfe this round.

Appreciate any reccomendations!
Actually quite a lot can just hug you and give you that if u simply ask, they will be happy to do it and save on the massage.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually quite a lot can just hug you and give you that if u simply ask, they will be happy to do it and save on the massage.
Some of them can just fall asleep hugging you. That is what we call getting paid for sleeping on the job.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She is a fl as well
How much was the top up bro. Was it worth it.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Meng Meng

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mengmeng-massage/

Location/Environment: Quiet condo area with some road side parking. Room is clean and decent. Shower cubicle is 1 step (~20cm) below floor lvl (almost slipped and fell).

Looks/Body: No resemblance to photo, face 5/10 ba. Boobs is B only and not D. Not fat.

Massage: Rub oil all over my body only. Abit of pressure point pressing but most of the time it's just hand sliding on oil.
Confirmed that the $180 included JG and prostate climax as advertised, but later found out during the session that her idea of "JG" is a normal HJ and "prostate climax" is stopping the HJ when midway and restart HJ when ur dick nua LOL.

Sensual: sat at my leg area during her "JG" so limited access for roaming. Told her liddat I will take very long to cum, only den she moved closer for me to touch and zhut.

RTM: NO, totally waste of money (Ymmv)
Old 10-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Some of them can just fall asleep hugging you. That is what we call getting paid for sleeping on the job.
Maybe you worked her hard and make her tired? Lol.
But usually I’m ok la, quite enjoy this quiet comfort and trust with my regular MLs, as long as they don’t make it a habit la.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Maybe you worked her hard and make her tired? Lol.
But usually I’m ok la, quite enjoy this quiet comfort and trust with my regular MLs, as long as they don’t make it a habit la.
I am ok as well. But sometimes not quiet when she starts to snore. Lol

Last edited by Gumm; 10-09-2023 at 10:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1