The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

As I felt, it’s true. Had a bad feeling thus hesitated. Was skipping her until I tried other fls/mls that already had good reviews. Since there was still no review, I thought I will go ahead to experience.

As expected, many used condoms wrappers were laying around. Top up is available and prices are not fixed. I paid more than usual atas TT FL price. I was thinking hard that that many condoms without a single review must be good to take a go. Sigh.

Photo is her but her face look mid twenty under bright light. Still consider cute pretty I guess. Has a petite nubile body with A-cup boobs. Shaved with a good looking pink pussy. A little perky butt. Hj was alright, she knows what she’s doing. Painting allowed. 5G roam allowed. Sensual tease was passable with full nude and kisses. All good up till here for hj package. Bbbj was nothing; price is not fix as well. Fj was just so terrible for me. There is no massage. Very chatty, be aware of your time spend tcss. A true hongkie, so not be surprise with her multilingual replies. Location is apt, not hotel.

Another thing to note, time management was quite bad as she self manage. And when I went up, bump into a bro before me, then when I left, bump into another bro after me. All when I told her just before I left, still happened.

Overall, it’s a extremely low quality experience for me because I took the fj. Otherwise, hj should be alright with 5G roam and painting. But price is 3B.

Rtm/rtf? Never.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tian-xin/
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

As I felt, it’s true. Had a bad feeling thus hesitated. Was skipping her until I tried other fls/mls that already had good reviews. Since there was still no review, I thought I will go ahead to experience.

As expected, many used condoms wrappers were laying around. Top up is available and prices are not fixed. I paid more than usual atas TT FL price. I was thinking hard that that many condoms without a single review must be good to take a go. Sigh.

Photo is her but her face look mid twenty under bright light. Still consider cute pretty I guess. Has a petite nubile body with A-cup boobs. Shaved with a good looking pink pussy. A little perky butt. Hj was alright, she knows what she’s doing. Painting allowed. 5G roam allowed. Sensual tease was passable with full nude and kisses. All good up till here for hj package. Bbbj was nothing; price is not fix as well. Fj was just so terrible for me. There is no massage. Very chatty, be aware of your time spend tcss. A true hongkie, so not be surprise with her multilingual replies. Location is apt, not hotel.

Another thing to note, time management was quite bad as she self manage. And when I went up, bump into a bro before me, then when I left, bump into another bro after me. All when I told her just before I left, still happened.

Overall, it’s a extremely low quality experience for me because I took the fj. Otherwise, hj should be alright with 5G roam and painting. But price is 3B.

Rtm/rtf? Never.

Thanks for the commando. I was tempted as she looks very cute in her video. Now can skip. Up your rep.

Now I can think about trying Sa Sa instead. Any bro has tried?
Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

To be clear, the bumping was because of the customer of the room mate right? Same experience, maybe u bumped into me or i bumped into u. Thats why i dont like to visit shared condo ML but had never bumped into other bros before. They dont take security seriously and walk FN around the house casually. The place also felt messy and badly managed by these young girls. Luckily when showering never bump into another bro.
On a side note i felt tian xin looks a bit like gillian chung though, got the hk vibe. But not going to rtm.
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
hi bro , unable to access this link. Dont mind PM me her contact too ? i am a Ass lover. do my own search in this web found one with similar name but not too sure is it the same as yours
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiaoyu-msg/
If I’m not wrong the Xiaoyu in the previous link has left sg
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

Rtm/rtf? Never.

Can share why her fj package very terrible?
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
eastbysoutheast has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Yup I tried her this morning, one of the best MLs in town currently. Natural boobs, massage with strength as she used to work in beauty parlour in China, KTV gal look pretty SYT, semi nude. She does have her boundaries please treat with her respect. I would rate her overall 8.5 out of 10.
not sure why my post on dandan was deleted. did the post break any rules?
looks: similar to photos
body: nice boos and ass, quite slim
massage: good technique and strength, similar to 7p or z/m
sensual: very good
rtm: yes
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 1
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
Btw, anyone know is W coming back??
Keen to know as well.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

Rtm/rtf? Never.

Pay 3B for FN with 5G roam and painting is ok mah. Imagine 4G roam already charge 120, so what's wrong for charging 150 for 5G roam and painting? Pay more for better service, this is another golden rule. We must send a signal to mls that we are willing to top up for better service so as to encourage them to 牺牲 more for us.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Today at 12:12 PM.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24517 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR/FR for SLG Tianxin

Rtm/rtf? Never.

I tried her roommate, Tang Guo, for hj/massage only. So so only althu conversation was rather amicable. They dare not offer these services in HK (in case they bump into familiar people) and chose to do it in Sg.

Thanks for your MR/FR. That she is also so so, with poor time mgt.
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Find her quite pretty and young looking and decided to look for her based on only 1 MR record.

Looks: 8 SYT with mesmerising eyes and smile
Body: Fair and slim
Boobs: B+ Soft boobs and sensitive nips. Can zhut but pls be gentle
Massage: Skilled with accurate pressure points on my back
Sensual: Wow...love her licking and moans
HJ: her high GFE made me really hard and shoot fast and furious
Kiss/french: Yes but YMMV
Roaming: 4G (YMMV)
RTM: Yes Yes Yes. Hard to find new SYT ML with high GFE nowadays
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
To be clear, the bumping was because of the customer of the room mate right?
Didn’t notice. Think her roommate went out. An hour only I was around showering. Just her arrangement wasn’t good. You likely have to wait. I waited for the bro before me, and the bro after waited for me.

Quote:
They dont take security seriously and walk FN around the house casually.
She was still fully dressed after 15 minutes chatting, caught me unexpected with her boobs when she undressed but she does has a good petite body to appeal.

Quote:
On a side note i felt tian xin looks a bit like gillian chung though, got the hk vibe. But not going to rtm.
Yah from hk, got cute pretty look but close up add age to it. Does have some minor resemblance. Vaguely recall she said she was mixed blood from some european country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
Can share why her fj package very terrible?
Mainly she was calling pain from the moment of insertion, barely insert eh, somehow continued, so everything was ruined and fast forward, thus terrible experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Pay 3B for FN with 5G roam and painting is ok mah. Imagine 4G roam already charge 120, so what's wrong for charging 150 for 5G roam and painting?
Bad part refer to topup mah. HJ package was alright except nothing to zhut. Can squeeze her butt instead. I requested for painting after I roamed her shaved pussy. Should have stop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Pay more for better service, this is another golden rule. We must send a signal to mls that we are willing to top up for better service so as to encourage them to 牺牲 more for us.
Yah, referring to topup. Price was fluctuating. Had mixed feeling. More like an selective FL than ML. She straight up offer all options when I entered room which I hesitated. Then after I took and experienced, is like a falling graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/
Find her quite pretty and young looking and decided to look for her based on only 1 MR record.
Had a MR for her somewhere as well.
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jwww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lie low so not to get blown away.
What exactly happen ? She still takes my booking but never mentioned anything . But also realized she no longer listed in SLG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1