The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dloc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HELLO DARLINGS =LatexDolly= NEEDS YOUR HELP

Wow this must be the longest thread with next to zero FRs, and plenty of names, ages and occupations of Mr Right. I think the TS must be superb and from her posts, could tell she's well read and multilingual. So the price is probably right. Unfortunately, in searching for an FR, amidst the bickering and strong statements made by the TS, I got too tired and decided not to pursue even if the TS is still on for business.

To the TS - you seem very principled and to a reasonable extent, aggressive. Hope I have better luck in future with another local girl of your calibre.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

There is a link to an FR on her written by me.. buried in this long thread. go find it.. or u find the thread started by me.. sweety.. or something like that.. it is her..

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 06-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
Due to the draggy lost phone replacement hoo-ha, I have only taken on three or four sessions since February because I cannot keep giving out my private number for business. And I have not worked for about maybe the past 2 weeks because I had red alert. I have been surviving on $10 a day (my pocket money) since then. I am so broke, I owe my family doctor money for the consultation and meds last night. And now, I can't even work to pay my doctor OR the dude who loaned me the phone money because of a torn pussy.[/B]

If u seriously need $ on meal, and promised to return, i dun mind lending u some, just out of sympathy though...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 06-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Move on Move on. Nothing to see here. All clear all clear.pls move on
Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dragonkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i pity this girl.... so many flaming her?
Wish her all the best in her future endeavours!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
If u seriously need $ on meal, and promised to return, i dun mind lending u some, just out of sympathy though...
I was talking to her via msn and wanted to pass her some money. She said no even though she knows I will not force her to repay me. She doesn't need our sympathy. Her pride tells her she's not a beggar, if I understand her enough.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 16
speedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to beholdspeedmax260 is a splendid one to behold

nice... can i have contact pls
Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

U guys move on lah.. don't tell me now a long queue to lend her money?

She won't just take your money.. some of us who have known her for a while has offered her some help.. she will know who and how to approach if she really need help.

But I know her, she don't like to owe people too.

Just move on.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I was talking to her via msn and wanted to pass her some money. She said no even though she knows I will not force her to repay me. She doesn't need our sympathy. Her pride tells her she's not a beggar, if I understand her enough.
When time to recover from wound, just take a step back n rest, no point adding salt to wound.

Those who can face the situation accordingly, survive the longest.

P.S. No intention of treating as a begger, just heartpain to hear n see.

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 06-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
When time to recover from wound, just take a step back n rest, no point adding salt to wound.

Those who can face the situation accordingly, survive the longest.

P.S. No intention of treating as a begger, just heartpain to hear n see.
Heartpain? There are many charity waiting for you to contribute..

Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If there's no FR....or there's no indication of ger providing FL services...we should all pls stop posting in this thread.

She was under another name....she got her own regulars....used to be under Okt at different price...she got pride...etc..
all these the bros here are not interested.

When there's posting activity, it should mean latex is providing FL services.....if no, then dont post. This thread should be moved to adult discussions.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1 View Post
If there's no FR....or there's no indication of ger providing FL services...we should all pls stop posting in this thread.

Normally I won't post here.. as u said.. nothing to contribute after I have contributed my FR.

But there are people posting here very frequently.. using this as means of communicating with TS for all to see.. when he should be using email for example.. and he said he got support of bros to find the "truths".. What truths?

So, here we are...

Old 06-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

which big cock tore your pussy ld?

cheers

To Up :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread