The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why okt collect $$ first for some customers but not for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Ya...like see show lor pay first then go in. So far i hav only seen 1vip who pay afterhis bonk but thai
house. These ppl are not your ordinary everyday customers.
I have paid after the service in a PRC house 2 times.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya...like see show lor pay first then go in. So far i hav only seen 1vip who pay afterhis bonk but thai
house. These ppl are not your ordinary everyday customers.
Yes, i also see this before, i guess its the same guy that we saw... its a super VIP... he has the priority to book the girl even before he arrive and go in striaght away and only pay after he finish all his business ..... look exactly like a super VIP
Old 20-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
shhh please dun let da pussy outta de panty leh ������
sshhh....open secret
so many houses toh laew ahfit stil standing
Old 20-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I have paid after the service in a PRC house 2 times.
woahh...why can lidat ah...superbcheongster
Old 20-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Yes, i also see this before, i guess its the same guy that we saw... its a super VIP... he has the priority to book the girl even before he arrive and go in striaght away and only pay after he finish all his business ..... look exactly like a super VIP
oh ya..saw dat b4 too. but dino he got credit bonk.
yalor...i opposite. got once okt tell ger insist i pay first b4 the sextention. interupt bonk ger towel wrap go counter pay siah. j6
Old 20-11-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
once at cat 150 and okt rush out block my car

Once at FL after deed drink eat smoke happy happy wanna walk out she reminded me

Always better to pay first avoid embarrassment
Quote:
oh ya..saw dat b4 too. but dino he got credit bonk.
yalor...i opposite. got once okt tell ger insist i pay first b4 the sextention. interupt bonk ger towel wrap go counter pay siah. j6
😂

how about fl asking u to trf $30 booking fee to chop your slot?
Old 20-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

that1 for rich people.
ppl like me must see the stock first...if bey gum charbok.
u now cheong viet or thai more, france0
Old 20-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
😂

how about fl asking u to trf $30 booking fee to chop your slot?
only made me wait for one hour

never booking fee before
Old 20-11-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sshhh....open secret
so many houses toh laew ahfit stil standing
unfit ah pek with floppy joe
Old 20-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
woahh...why can lidat ah...superbcheongster
No, not super. But I like to extend time if the girl is good.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Either way still need to pay.
Just that he got big car but I bmw.
Old 20-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

The OKT usually prefer payment first, in case they also forget, and definitely, we have heard of many cases, some bro did not bring enough money or some other idiots want a free lunch.

There are occassions when I made payment first, after I finish my fuck, the OKt asked me if I paid, I said I paid with 3 pcs of sgd50. But there was once I paid double as the OKT insisted that I did not pay even though I paid, in front of customers, very embarassing.

We do not expect OKT to issue us with receipt, yah. Perhaps with Paynow/Paylah now in some shop, it is better.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Why okt collect $$ first for some customers but not for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
The OKT usually prefer payment first, in case they also forget, and definitely, we have heard of many cases, some bro did not bring enough money or some other idiots want a free lunch.

There are occassions when I made payment first, after I finish my fuck, the OKt asked me if I paid, I said I paid with 3 pcs of sgd50. But there was once I paid double as the OKT insisted that I did not pay even though I paid, in front of customers, very embarassing.

We do not expect OKT to issue us with receipt, yah. Perhaps with Paynow/Paylah now in some shop, it is better.
Pay double happens a couple of times cos forgotten liao

Back home then remember

Yes Paynow is the best 👍
Old 21-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
that1 for rich people.
ppl like me must see the stock first...if bey gum charbok.
u now cheong viet or thai more, france0
ever since lor 6 n 8 RIP; i very long bo visit thai houses liao.
my thai is getting rusty for sure

now find malaysian 1606 n viet 2038 mostly.
need to learn tiếng việt asap i guess
Old 21-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Woow...recently a fren recommended me go try the malaysians at 1606...say mustry at least once.
Swee bo. How's it...fren say fully book jin a bo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1