The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4817

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

Name 名字  : 小仙女 Fairy.

ID 挂网编号 : -

Looks 样貌  : Post SYT category, face discount -15% from ads photos.

Location 环境 : Hotel. (Follow her instructions.)

Body 身材 : Tall height. Bony and Meaty. Skin is smooth.

Headlight 胸部 : C boobies with light brown nipple colour!! Good looking in my opinion.

Kissing 接吻 : French Kiss. (YMMV⚠️.)

BBBJ 无套口交 : Average not too bad, able to blow all the way in without chocking.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Usual SOP.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Available. Not Shaven.

FJ 有套爱爱: partially tight vagina, naturally wet below, able to tighten herself below.

GFE 女友感: Above Average. (Kiss, Chatty, Pour drinks etc.)

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语:
Two packages available, 1HJ and 1FJ respectively.

Pros:
Able to tighten herself below. ✅
Help to shower before/after session. ✅
Tall height. ✅
Nipple colour OK. ✅
Help to shower together. ✅

Cons:
Face discount -15% from ads photos. ❌
Not shaven Below. ❌

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 02-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice that the section her was re-organise but not much of FR coming in.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Did the old thread got deleted?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Hahaha! Not lah!
Blinding headlights refer to huge boobs that make your eyes wide open. All natural too.
She is good for regular RTF because she is 100% compliant to all patterns without resistance as long as it's capped action and no rough sex. And she doesnt make nasty comments that deflate your ego and cock. So she is best deal for unlimited FJ.
How many shots allowed? CIM got try? Up u for the FR
Old 04-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trip 1, once only as knowing unlimited, no nid to shoot fast, so make it last until time up (This my usual with most unlimited fj or hj).
Trip 2, twice; a quick vigorous no talk, no care, animal type fuck, and then shower and then a nice slow enjoy the time fuck.
Trip 3, like trip 2, then did a quick no care fuck before time up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
How many shots allowed? CIM got try? Up u for the FR
Old 04-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Photo totally different looking from original.
Original not glam but very nice type. Her headlights really blind you one. Venue is own room with shower in two room flatlet.
Totally compliant to suggestions and instructions but cap is mandatory. So I am regular when I do not wish for high charge excitement, but just slow quiet simple no resistence just open legs no need her help fuckjob one shot after another.

I go regular also for unlimited shots so help her by bring fresh box CD. Quick shower followed by one quick urget shot to use up energy, and then shower together with play and more shots slow and steady.

But the review abit not sync with what you stated.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

URL: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5135

Name: 敏敏 Min Min
ID: 5135
Damage: $80/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 1/10. Fucking cui. Looks like 40 years old.
Body: 3/10. Got some muscles, i think got do housework kind. About 1.65m tall. Small A cups.
BBBJ: 8/10. Very wet and sensual.
Kissing: 10/10. Kiss like no tomorrow. Bo tai bo ji jiu come and french you.
FJ: 10/10. Very nice, can accommodate all positions. She rides quite well.
Location: Shophouse. Shared with other ladies. Very small room, i dont dare use their toilet. Can hear next room de ah ah ah.
RTF: Yes

Other notes: Location and looks really sucks...like REALLY sucks. But her FJ and Kissing makes up for it. No exp too.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SexCrazedLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=898263

FR for Sha Sha. 130/60/unlimited FJ.

I wont do rating cuz I feel its pointless.

Went to her place in G area. When she opened her door I was greeted by a short milfy woman with huge tits. We walked up to her room and she showered me. The room comes with aircon and toilet, really comfy imo, tho my standards aren't that high when it comes to this.

Now for the hot stuff.

She first offered to rim me. First time doing it, make me bend doggy them started licking me. Gotta say for my furst time its damn shiok. Then she offered blow me down there. I read on the website that her bbbj is good and I wasn't dissappointed. Started slow but sensual till I almost cannot take it anymore, then right before I shoot she started deepthroating it fast and I busted one in her mouth (to be fair, I am on the small side). Overall best blow in my life.

She let me rest for awhile, gave me a back massage. Its pretty good, she really tried to use her weight to push down. Then we proceeded to FJ. Can't rmb too much about it lol, but she was accomodating to all my positions, she allow painting and french and I finished in cowgirl. Overall very shiok.

After that rest again. This time give leg massage so I can last longer. I asked for a hj to get me hard again. After 2shots I almost cannot alr. We then proceeded to doggy till I finish.

Overall, fucking amazing.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I see, I do, I post.
But yes there are true and fake FR's and Comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
But the review abit not sync with what you stated.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Very accurate FR!
I find her attitude and customer service >5star; really mohtakdeng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCrazedLoser View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=898263

FR for Sha Sha. 130/60/unlimited FJ.

I wont do rating cuz I feel its pointless.

Went to her place in G area. When she opened her door I was greeted by a short milfy woman with huge tits. We walked up to her room and she showered me. The room comes with aircon and toilet, really comfy imo, tho my standards aren't that high when it comes to this.

Now for the hot stuff.

She first offered to rim me. First time doing it, make me bend doggy them started licking me. Gotta say for my furst time its damn shiok. Then she offered blow me down there. I read on the website that her bbbj is good and I wasn't dissappointed. Started slow but sensual till I almost cannot take it anymore, then right before I shoot she started deepthroating it fast and I busted one in her mouth (to be fair, I am on the small side). Overall best blow in my life.

She let me rest for awhile, gave me a back massage. Its pretty good, she really tried to use her weight to push down. Then we proceeded to FJ. Can't rmb too much about it lol, but she was accomodating to all my positions, she allow painting and french and I finished in cowgirl. Overall very shiok.

After that rest again. This time give leg massage so I can last longer. I asked for a hj to get me hard again. After 2shots I almost cannot alr. We then proceeded to doggy till I finish.

Overall, fucking amazing.
Old 06-10-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know how to contact the impmm site admin. Despite years of chionging with good record, Some damn whore anyhow insert a bad record and that was it for me. It's so rediculously unfair and I can't book any lady from any site any more.

Would appreciate the help!
Old 07-10-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very accurate FR!
I find her attitude and customer service >5star; really mohtakdeng.
how is her looks? pretty or like pasar aunty.
tummy big?
slicker69
Old 07-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Did the old thread got deleted?
i think maybe the old thread got too much (non-paid ads girls featured), so unfairly to the girls that paid ads
Moral of the story its a money world
Old 10-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

URL: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5222

Name: 欢欢 Huan Huan
ID: 5222
Damage: $150/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 10/10. Images in her profile are accurate to real life.
Body: 8/10. Got curves (rightly). Boobs are enhanced to C cups.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very shiok. Got sound effects are she BBBJ.
Kissing: 9/10. Got french. But she got wear lipstick which will transfer to you, so just plan your next itinerary carefully hor.
FJ: 10/10. Shiok. Sound effect is good. Can accommodate all positions.
Location: Massage parlour. Need give $ upfront to receptionist. Rooms are segregated but still got chance can bump into other bros.
RTF: Yes

Other notes: I almost never go to massage parlours, but her looks totally is my cup of tea so i just commando and went for it. All services listed are provided, included poison dragon.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 15
xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!

Anyone tried her? Abit too cute to be true eh. https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5236
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread