The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybearr View Post
Went over on 12dec ST rate the girl there charge me 3500 and 6000 for LT straight away reject and walk around nothing caught my eyes went for nuru massage session for just 3500 baht which is more value and worth it
Still possible to get 2.5k during off peak period after 1am or when they desperate for biz to pay rent during month end. Weekend more customers so I think they will Jack up to 3.5k and allowed neg until 3k so don’t be carrot cake to them. Speaking Thai in numbers helps
Old 23-12-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Still possible to get 2.5k during off peak period after 1am or when they desperate for biz to pay rent during month end. Weekend more customers so I think they will Jack up to 3.5k and allowed neg until 3k so don’t be carrot cake to them. Speaking Thai in numbers helps
depends on what time, the other time i went at 8pm and was quoted only 2500

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 26-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post
Nah. I asked a few and they ooen with 3000 but then negotiate.

I wanted overnight but she wanted to negotiate 1 hr.
depending on time if last customer maybe they willing overnight. coz they can earn more with more customer
Old 28-12-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
hmmmm advisable to try weekdays and low season for tourists ?
Old 29-12-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bighunter021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from Bangkok a few days ago. Made my first ever trip to Thermae and what an experience. Awkward as fuck. Approached a few girls and hardly any of them smiled or were friendly. Was quoted 3k for ST by the ones where the conversation went far enough. Managed to negotiate one of them to 2.5k, but I ended up not taking her. Didn't have a good feeling so I left to take my chances at the bars.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erect24seven is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighunter021 View Post
Just returned from Bangkok a few days ago. Made my first ever trip to Thermae and what an experience. Awkward as fuck. Approached a few girls and hardly any of them smiled or were friendly. Was quoted 3k for ST by the ones where the conversation went far enough. Managed to negotiate one of them to 2.5k, but I ended up not taking her. Didn't have a good feeling so I left to take my chances at the bars.
yes i share the same feeling, i went there once and feling awkward all eyes on you and its like awkward to pick one girl out of so many looking at you
Old 29-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Thermae is machiam like geylang. First time u go there, u will feel awkward. After going there more than few times, going there is like going to 7 eleven.

Those ladies especially the hot looking ones who don't smile...just avoid them. We are not there to pick a wife or girlfriend.
Old 30-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

youtube has videos secretly taken inside. wear mask in case get sniped....
Old 31-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MrRocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys. i had 2 girls from Thermae before (on different days), and both of them prefer fucking in pitch dark room (not even bathroom light). i had difficulty finding their pussy hole
just wondering, is it the same case with everyone, or my face looked like someone who might have installed a hidden camera in the hotel room? haha
Old 31-12-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRocky View Post
hello guys. i had 2 girls from Thermae before (on different days), and both of them prefer fucking in pitch dark room (not even bathroom light). i had difficulty finding their pussy hole
just wondering, is it the same case with everyone, or my face looked like someone who might have installed a hidden camera in the hotel room? haha
Some like to hide any defects like baby scars, some have marks on their stomach or bodies, some are just shy, and who knows what other reasons. Most of my encounters like the lights low but never dark so I guess it all depends.
Old 31-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdofficer View Post
youtube has videos secretly taken inside. wear mask in case get sniped....
No need to be secretive in Thermae.... if you are observant enough there are cctv installed by the management.
I spotted 2.... one above the drinks counter and the other near the rear exit above the benches.
I pointed them out to the guard and he just smiled and say its okay.... those were installed by the management and hinted got some more "eyes" but would not tell me where.
I scanned the entire joint but could not locate the others.
Old 31-12-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i meant the guys walking around secretly recording and put up on utube...
Old 01-01-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AlexSh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRocky View Post
You likely were unlucky with your choices. I recently pickup girl from Thermae for LT and even managed to had a jacuzzi with her
Old 01-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSh View Post
You likely were unlucky with your choices. I recently pickup girl from Thermae for LT and even managed to had a jacuzzi with her
Please share your experience bro looking forward 😁😁😁
Old 03-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AlexSh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Please share your experience bro looking forward 😁😁😁
I book a good hotel, Radisson, with a big bath, not too far from Thermae.
Because I like to take a bath and it was a double pleasure for me
It was my first trip to Thermae and I decided to find a girl for LT. She was nice and provided some sort of GFE which I liked. She was not really hesitated to take a bath with me because she tried to please me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1