The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 05-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

I was advised by some kind hearted bros here that raw is war. Some took effort to zap me. Some kindly offered me the advice that the more i do it, the higher chance i will get HIV/STD.

I appreciate these kind bros. Based on national data, getting killed in car accident is highly possible. Hence the more i drive, the more likely i will die driving. Even if i don’t drive, likely i will die as a pedestrian too. So i better stay at home and watch netflix plus xvideo.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I was advised by some kind hearted bros here that raw is war. Some took effort to zap me. Some kindly offered me the advice that the more i do it, the higher chance i will get HIV/STD.

I appreciate these kind bros. Based on national data, getting killed in car accident is highly possible. Hence the more i drive, the more likely i will die driving. Even if i don’t drive, likely i will die as a pedestrian too. So i better stay at home and watch netflix plus xvideo.
This theory is flawed. One is a calculated risk and a must do activity (I.e. need to drive to work, delivery man etc), the other is just the small head taking over big head and unnecessary risk. U have control over whether u want to wear that condom or not.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread is coming to its 3rd year; it has been pretty well going for 23 months. Years ago, any mention of the 3-letter word gets threadstarter zapped no end, so times HAVE changed, for the better as members are now more mature. Hey, even SGGOVT has matured to accept 377A.

Chiongsters should know the pitfalls of raw action and if not they may be so lucky to get such fun and perhaps unlucky to get STD, it's all up to oneself, and others need not be their keepers as there's no reward doing so except that people know that zappers are envious.

Live and let live; and live and let die! It's none of anyone else's business.

Me? I got clapped b4 via BBBJ, not FJ. But like with covid, just isolate till fine and life went back to normal. Sex is what is permitted by participants.

Quote:

Old 05-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some folks just can't take it, that other people have a much higher risk tolerance

Upz you 45 points, no need to return. As a Donor I am immune to zaps
Old 06-12-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Many can unlock. Several bros asked me how to unlock. Never pay to unlock raw and cip. If you can pay, other bros can pay too. By then, she is a cumdump. Do you want to put your dick in a public toilet and rub against the surface? Go ahead
KC and charm the girl. Sincerity counts
Old 06-12-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on your hunt bros!!
Old 06-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

The closest i had w ML was w relatively well known JG lady. We sorr of became frens and i freq her at late nights then she ll lock doors and have drinks with me . Needless to say we fucked and played to hearts content and few times i had the urge to jus raw her . Never did .... but it was reali good times ....
Old 18-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Did my RTF twice in the last week. And it was officially unlocked. Initially still had to cap and start before slowly removing it to full on. Yesterday’s visit became automatic rub and insert without me saying anything.

But what made me rock hard till now is how she grab and uses the scissors leg to lock in my cream. Officially creampie her now. Have to say her KC power is very high. Talked about so many things with her and as soon as she found out i living alone, she asked if she can move in with me.

Nah, my FB still come my place every now and then. Prefer to just play around with her till she end her time in Sg. Took a little while to unlock this little chilli padi. But was well worth the investment since my previous favourite left our shores.
Old 19-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Removed for double post

Last edited by Maihiamla; 20-12-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 19-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently small head conquer big head and mood was right, so while one of the SLG big boobies ML was grinding me the dick suddenly slipped in.

Feels too good to stop, flipped her over and pumped her hard non stop for 10 minutes. Came out side then I asked her 大姨妈几时? After she says its coming soon, I straight away reinsert my dick and pump her before unloading on her stomach again.

I keep thinking about the reinsert part, make my dick fking hard now lol.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Had another unexpected raw session with this ML whom my contact told me practice safe sex at all times.

Massage was great, she had the skill and willing to put in effort.
When it comes to the golden question, i asked for full.

The foreplay was quite standard and out of no where, she turned her back towards me and started rubbing my cock with her ass check.
Told me that she loved being fucked from behind.
Without thinking further i just inserted into her raw and there were no resistance at all.

Ended with CIP and creampie, and could even see my cum flowing out of her pussy.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smokie005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why do raw with WL?
Old 20-12-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dan0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Had another unexpected raw session with this ML whom my contact told me practice safe sex at all times.

Massage was great, she had the skill and willing to put in effort.
When it comes to the golden question, i asked for full.

The foreplay was quite standard and out of no where, she turned her back towards me and started rubbing my cock with her ass check.
Told me that she loved being fucked from behind.
Without thinking further i just inserted into her raw and there were no resistance at all.

Ended with CIP and creampie, and could even see my cum flowing out of her pussy.
Wow bro, can PM contact, TIA
Old 20-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokie005 View Post
Why do raw with WL?
cuz little head taking over big head and they have nothing to lose(no wife or kids). it feels good yes but its only 10 mins average of feel good vs countless nights of not feeling good. And if u have a family and u have a normal sexual relation with your wife then tat worry is multiplied many times. I know cuz i am such person even though i practice safe sex. sometimes weird symptoms tat look like STDs appear and panic for a while. thankfully all negative after testing.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!

My personal experience is they’re more willing if your wife/partner is there, but maybe it’s just me because my fiancé likes FFM, quite some time back we tried in call but the massage room too small around BQ area, so we switched it up to hotel nearby for the massage. Damage probably 7-8 blues for couple? Around there.

ML asked whether want condom midway during massage cause I kept rubbing her clit then I said no, so she just started to cowgirl raw in front of my fiancé, who joined in after. Managed to CIP, best part was she ownself extended the time by another hour FOC cause she was horny as fuck

Next few days my fiancé complain leg sore arm sore back sore pussy sore haha

ML should be going back to BKK already, I think her work visa was only left a few weeks if I’m not wrong, even if she goes back in pretty sure still got plenty of girls like her around, not impossible to find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1