The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: i got chased away by uncle pimp

Maybe you can go to FL Dome 1 and find the ladies who offer tarma services. At least there is an okt with which you can make your enquiries. They will be more accepting of girl on girl action I suppose. You should also explain what services you are looking for. Fingering, oral sex, scissoring, strap on dildo.

The other question is how to charge you. For guys, it's quite clear cut. 1 shot or till time is up. If you are multi-orgasmic, then won't you take up more time and effort of the WL?
Old 05-12-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alan188580 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: i got chased away by uncle pimp

These okts better improve their attitude in serving customers. No customers you eat O2 la, got it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1