The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hotel door by door

The last time before covid , there are hotel in KL that certain level are where we go door by door to see which girl we want, and there are okt at that level to knock with you. And the hotel I know are no longer have girls. Any one know which hotel and which level still operating ?
Old 09-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: Hotel door by door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
The last time before covid , there are hotel in KL that certain level are where we go door by door to see which girl we want, and there are okt at that level to knock with you. And the hotel I know are no longer have girls. Any one know which hotel and which level still operating ?
Hotel istana ke najib

KL is dead
Old 17-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotel door by door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
There’s still many okt that have this arrangement, eg cititel, just need to contact them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1