The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newsflash is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Alice - Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=alice

Alice look much pretty than photos. Pictures is definitely her. I love her this kind of thai girl look. Pretty and attractive lady. Slim and sexy body. Skin is smooth and skin tone color is fair.

She should be more of service type gem but her services is very the top notch one. Go in room and she will help me take off shirt and pants and place it nicely. She do massage for me too before the deeds. Lastly very seldom I will see FL take my shoes and socks and place nicely for me to wear to prepare my departure. Her services really smitten me.

Her BBBJ is good. My cock from soft become hard very fast. Can BBBJ without using her hand. Most of my cock area she all covered. Overall her BBBJ is sensual and slurpy with good suction.

Woah she more of like want to take control sex. I could say when she ride in cowgirl is very good. Her moan are seductive. When in missionary, can move her leg to different angle to bonk and her face expression and moaning seem enjoying. Good service and accommodating, very satisfied.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Mysticskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nook Mansion FR

If you seen her onlyfans, is definitely her.

Location: Hotel, East. Requires pickup (apologies to ok, couldn't find the place initially)
Looks: definitely her in the photo, can see in her OF also. In real life look abit like Megan @_hiccupieeyelashiejellie
Short slim frMe
Boobs: 500cc tatas, a bit sag but is soft and no issue to fondle with them
BBJ: one of the better ones, will DT and leave it there for a few seconds. Maintains eye contact. Her eyes quite big and round. It's quite a sight
FJ: hmmm, not my best FJ. But definitely top 10ish worthy. Missionary cowgirl doggy all ok. Moan very loud and non stop. Bonk halfway she say stop, need to put KY. Will talk dirty with you and all de.
Overall good and satisfied bonk. Pretty Face.

During intermission, quite chatty. Show her some of my photography works. Surprise to see got mutual friend. GFE is there definitely.

RTF: if got extra vit M, ya why not. But got more to explore.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny - Seduction

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Looks & Figure : Close enough to the photo. Fair complexion. Body is slim and petite. Figure is good, no noticeable flab. Firm ass. B boobs, soft and nice to press.

Paint : Allowed. Easily slippery and wet. Did not need ky later.

BBBJ : Licking plus some DT action. Skilled enough, super sloppy and wet. Hands free action.

FJ : After she had done her part with the foreplay, I catbath her because her whole body and hair smells good. She started tensing up and moaning later on, so it was time to cap on. Very pliant and flexible, had a good, long fuck with her till sweating even with the aircon switched on. Finish it last with her riding on me. Did a few position but her riding still the best.

GFE : Will come cuddle and chit chat with me, provide me good GFE.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
*FR FOR Anne from Club Friday

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : Anne from Club Friday
Looks 样貌/颜值   : 9 / 10 (As per photo)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 28
Body   身材             : Slim and Petite, good for those that fancy carrying her 🙊
Boobs  胸部            : D cup
Kissing  接吻          :  10/10 Very passionate kissing, no commercial vibes at all
Catbath 全身漫游  :   10/10 Literally turn me on as there’s a full length mirror just by the bed 😍
BBBJ     无套口交   :  10/10 damn shiok!!
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :    10/10 kept painting even when she’s at climax, didn’t let her go
FJ  爱爱                   :    10/10 tight pussy
GFE  女朋友感        :    10/10
Massage 按摩       :     N.A.

Overall Experience 整体 :  10/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 :  Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语  : She’s well travelled and speaks good english. Highly recommended. Catch her before she’s good. She won’t be here for long 😔

Date / 日期 : 10/01/23
Old 10-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pinky - Lust365

Face: pretty and good looking imo.
Body: abit meaty but sexy way, curves and good figure.
Boobs: natural C
BBBJ: Strong suction, zero teeth felt. Deep and fast momentum.
FJ: Normal tightness, accommodated all positions. Riding was quite a good view. She knows how to move her hips well.
GFE: good and comfortable
Old 10-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 5
daleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to behold

Brandy From House Of Thai

Serious Damage.

Looks: 10/10 As Per Post and TG. Live Pics are just Great.
Body: 10/10 Like One Bro mentioned Body like Car Model its true. Curvy at the right place is really the way to describe.
Boobs: 9/10 Big D Cup Pink Nipples. Can touch suck all no problem. Enhanced.
Catbath: 10/10 All over me. Very long don't have this seriously good service.
BBBJ: 10/10 No shortcut. 2Shots Both Long BBBJ till dick super hard then she stop.
Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed No Smell. She goes crazy when cumming gave her a good paint.
FJ: 10/10 Very tight. Warm her up and she cums naturally.
RTF: 100% Yes

Overall: Was worried at first coz price for this stable is relatively low. But was assured by OKT this is their Opening Promo and ask to try his girls.
Saw the previous girls also good reviews hence leap of faith and seriously bros this is a Gem. Real Chio Babe at $150/90Mins/2Shots.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

May / Seduction

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...&highlight=may

May is very sexy, quite fair, with light brown long hair, most similar to the photo attached.
Her body is slim, with small breast but still soft enough, long nipple to suck and lick on.

Quickly undress and go to shower, she is very friendly from the door, with small light kiss to get into the mood.

BBBJ is fair and enough to make my manhood hard, I flip her and returned the favor. I catbath her from head to toe, kiss her, lick her neck, suck on her breast, kiss her navel, and down to her pussy.

She has small pussy with small lip and visible clit. I ate her pussy and she started to moan softly, then I start fingered her slowly. She moans and start to squirm, but I kept sucking her clit and rub her g-spot.

Cap on and we make love like a long lost lover.
She is horny and proactive in fucking, so I did not last long and soon blew my load in missionary, while kissing and looking at each other in the eyes.

Overall she is very horny and service oriented, had a wonderful time with her!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bananashaky is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=miki

Miki (Lust)

Total PSE like I never had before. This girl is completely cock crazy, and she will want your dick in one of her holes throughout the session.

She's a looker, she is slim with a nice pair of natural tits with very suckable nips and a great shapely ass that she is a master at teasing you with.

My experience was good. Not going to go into details but have to say the sex was damn good. She's definitely into it, likes having her assets played with, and knows how to please a man.

Overall she is a gem and she is legit worth it. Will really consider coming back soon to find her again.
Old 10-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
exodus69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Micky from Loveaffair

Looks: 8/10, slight discount from pics

Body: 8/10, slim and nubile

Boobs: C handful

BJ: 8/10

FJ: 7.5/10
Old 10-01-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Davy of TRL

RTF Davy after unforgettable time with her.
Looks: This pic is a close to her looks. Classy headturner model look imho. Rich tai tai look
Boobs: Manmade Ds with raisin nips... slurp...
Body: Slender side with small tummy and love tt curvy butt
French: DFK like long lost lover
BBBJ: This time more sensual ... Enjoyed the 69 as usual and she did placed more attention on the balls...
FJ: Started with cowgirl and sat upright while we moved our hips... came fast with 1st shot on her belly. Washed up and we rested and napped. Felt wonderful as I rested my rest on her supple n full manmade Ds..... Round 2 started after nap alarm sounded off and painted her pussy. Pounded her hard with missionary and doggy and came on her back
GFE: Absolute yes. Like revenge banging your rich neighbor's wife...
RTF: Maybe
Old 10-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
draknoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a bad First and the second made it right.

Rachel from A1.

OKT: Responsive
Looks: 9
Body: 9 - Boobs are enhanced. Fan of natural and smaller boobs. But overall body is good.
BJ:9 - Only capped BJ but she's good.
FJ: Open to alot of positions.

She's a stunner, speaks english, a bit of korean and thai being her native. Defo worth the premium.
Old 10-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mickey - FlirtyGirls

Not going to rate as everyone expectation is different. Just sharing some details and penning for the diary.

Looks: Chio mid tan gal, definitely better than the pictures irl

Body: Slim tight body and approx 1.6m, ink around the collarbone area, arms (lots of cute ink), back. Enhanced C, grassland below

Room: Decent room size, two single bed with side table in between

Shower: Decent bathroom with bathtub showering area, towel good enough absorbency

Gal:
Was greeted by Mickey in safari print beach wear

Started off to break the ice, considered good command of mandarin, can understand and converse

Offered to bring me to shower, told her i can shower on my own, she joined when i was about done.

BBBJ was wet with fast up and down mouth and hand motions

Allows gentle painting and fingering with genuine moans and body jerks.

Thanks for previous FRs from all the Bros, didnt disappoint though only minimal light pecks as her nose was recently done and still painful

Overall experience: Good GFE, service oriented and hardworking gal who will offer a massage and will tease you and get you ready and comfortable for round 2.

OKT: First time with this stable, really fast response, allow advance booking and friendly with replies with more queries asked.

2023 Diary:

*Excellent experience:
Mickey (FG)

Good experience:

Decent experience:

No chemistry/Move On:

( Click to show/hide )
2022 Diary:

*Excellent experience:
Yumi (Empire), May (Kingdom), Dolce(LF), 126 (Fantasia), Jolin (CF), Chanel (Empire), Jess (Pinklady), Jane (RTF - Galaxy), Jane (Galaxy), Bubble (LF), New (TC), Wawa (FF), Jenny (TS), 108 (Fantasia), Sophia (GC), Pop (SA)

Good experience: Gucci (Nooky), Barbie (CF), Grace (HC), Nelly (Poison)

Decent experience: Felicia (LF), Soda (Manison)

No chemistry/Move On: Apple (Love affairs), Sky (Empire)

*Relates more on overall experience and the gal do seem interested and gd frencher and give a hoot on conversation.

FR serves as a reference, YMMV as it depends on alot of factors. Move on if you have a bad experience, it can’t always be bad!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 2
Loveracer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveracer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Davy of TRL

RTF Davy after unforgettable time with her.
Looks: This pic is a close to her looks. Classy headturner model look imho. Rich tai tai look
Boobs: Manmade Ds with raisin nips... slurp...
Body: Slender side with small tummy and love tt curvy butt
French: DFK like long lost lover
BBBJ: This time more sensual ... Enjoyed the 69 as usual and she did placed more attention on the balls...
FJ: Started with cowgirl and sat upright while we moved our hips... came fast with 1st shot on her belly. Washed up and we rested and napped. Felt wonderful as I rested my rest on her supple n full manmade Ds..... Round 2 started after nap alarm sounded off and painted her pussy. Pounded her hard with missionary and doggy and came on her back
GFE: Absolute yes. Like revenge banging your rich neighbor's wife...
RTF: Maybe
Look quite good
Old 10-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
foxx0x0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Sarah - Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 (She looks 85% like photo. Make up on with dressing.)
Body: 9/10 (Slim girl just the right size and height. She is in real good shape.)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Natural Boobs B)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardworking and good suction and can CIM. Great eyes contact during the process)
FJ: 9/10 (Very nice moans natural. Very High GFE non commercial feel. She's very responsive as well can see she enjoys together)
French: 8/10 (Starts slow once ice break no worries. Was Frenching her while pumping her)
Overall: 9/10 (Great Service girl. Even give massage to me)
RTF: Definitely
Old 10-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pingpong29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Mickey Fg

Okt responsive

Mickey is a chatty girl and she speaks Chinese (use to work in Taiwan)
Greeted me in her bikini. Shower time she will use her boobs and give me a boob job . After shower I told her to wear back her bikini while I fuck her with her wearing it

Bj 7/10 can feel the teeth and it’s quite uncomfortable
fj she can do any request that I wanted without complaints.

She loves to talk . We talk for the whole session and she even pick up a video call with her friend while we are doing the deed. 😓 wanted to show her friend my face. Hahahahha.

Rtf why not ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1