The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold
Recording FL Bonks?

Hi chiongsters,

Apologies for the extremely noob question.

I've been lurking around dome 1 and finally am looking to pull the trigger on the beauties.

My question is, are we allowed to record our experience?

Is it not allowed? Depending on FL? Tip based?

Thank you for your insights, hope no one zaps me for being a noob
Old 15-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recording FL Bonks?

Usually fl will post it on their adverts if they allow video for a fee. If not posted, don’t bother asking. Same for other kinks like cim, cof or even swallow. You ask these sort of questions sure get blacklisted.
Old 16-09-2022, 05:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
Hi chiongsters,

Apologies for the extremely noob question.

I've been lurking around dome 1 and finally am looking to pull the trigger on the beauties.

My question is, are we allowed to record our experience?

Is it not allowed? Depending on FL? Tip based?

Thank you for your insights, hope no one zaps me for being a noob
Why do you need to record your bonks? Are you suffering from memory loss?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why do you need to record your bonks? Are you suffering from memory loss?
Severe memory loss and FL who may not be there again

But honestly speaking, no malicious intents as I've seen some FRs having their own clips and pictures with their FL hence I'm intrigued.
Old 16-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Most FL pimp installed so many webcam

From outside to inside

Pimp already recorded for TS
Old 16-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have seem posting of this available recording services at Dome 3, for a fee. Those not posted, don't bother. And the ladies will not want to take the risk. If this video leak out and onto the internet, they are in deep issue. How are they going to explain to their families, relatives and friends? They are working in this line without their families, relatives and friends knowledge. Also, quite a number of them are married, have kids or boyfriends. For Dome 1, they are Thais. 'Face' also important to them, they are still Asians.
Old 16-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Just ask the fl. Whether they list or not, no harm to just ask. I visited 2 post ops LBs, both allow recording for free. Other fls say no bcos they too shy. Or say record on their phone and send to me later. I just say nvm its ok and proceed with the action, no harm done
Old 16-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Most FL pimp installed so many webcam

From outside to inside

Pimp already recorded for TS
Bro, i heard this before. i guess TS can try to search and download his own sex leak from xhamster
Old 16-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

only happens when you are a regular.

i have multiple videos of my regular ML.
Old 16-09-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Recording FL Bonks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bro, i heard this before. i guess TS can try to search and download his own sex leak from xhamster
FL told me pimp doing head count

but both customer and fl are naked

guess count hair ah
Old 16-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
lol! Then maybe ill head down to see if have bo
Old 16-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
lol! Then maybe ill head down to see if have bo
Outside unit

Living Room

Bedroom

Knn put cam to film what
Old 16-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xxjaylim88xx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ask the FL if she willing to let me film, some did say yes
Old 17-09-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

many years ago i have this experience. i called a fl n did ask whether can video her. she said cannot n then become scared and wan me to put my bag and clothing all inside a cupboard before she willing to continue to do the deal with me. scare i secretly video her. i told her if i wan secretly video her i won't be asking her directly whether can video her or not. of course i did keep my bag n clothing inside cupboard just to ease her concern.

some fl do willing to allow videoing for a price. maybe they dun care or if leak they can just say the person in the video is not her but someone look like her. wad they wan is the $$$$$.

so the important thing is do not video the fl without her agreement. bcos if get caught may get into trouble. if u really wan videoing, ask the FL, if she allow then go ahead. if she dun allow, respect her choice and just carry with the deal without videoing.
Old 17-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

It's illegal to produce obscene material as well. So best to pay, bonk and move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1