The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
torneo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackydabomb View Post
Went to Bedok Central for a boyzillian session but had alot of time to kill and chanced upon a spa, M*L* WE**NE**. Shop looks really good and professional.

Receptionist was also a Masseuse. They have a mix of viet and PRCs. Mostly petite looking viets.

Got myself a SYT petite looking viet. Did not expect a good strong massage but was proven wrong.
*can't remember her name though because of walk in*

Looks: 8/10
Massage:: 8/10
Dmg: standard 88 spa (1B excl entry)

Not much teasing as she was quite new to this.
Overall good strong massage. May return just for massage.
I just went too. Got a prc name a***la. Bad manners. Massage was ok but if u want to have a relaxing time, skip this ml n go for the viets. The prc told me 1b hj absolutely no touch even from outside and 2b to roam. Service was atrocious after I rejected. Easily the worst ml I’ve had in years.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

FR for Lina
Contact from OldUncleSG

My cup of tea. IMO better looking in person than WeChat photos.

Body: 9/10
Small size and petite. Totally to my liking. Smooth and fair skin.
Allowed me to paint. No smell and very tasty!

Boobs: small B with perky nips
Not ideal for big boobs lover

GFE and service: 10/10
Chatty and very sweet

Massage: 9/10
Not piano type, and very nice teasing.
But it feels like she's eager to get pass the massage portion

Overall: 10/10
Will definitely RTM. She might be go-to-ml.

Pls don't ask me for contact. Pm OldUncleSG if u want contact.

Edit: sorry it's Lina, not Tina.

Last edited by teamilk; 22-06-2023 at 05:15 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Thanks to TS for the intro. Her looks will grow on u and I like her smile …. Massage was hard n good …. She say she was trained …. After massage service is lovely n sensual …. Price is reasonable as well. Being going there every week after intro …. 😝
Old 22-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10200 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
FR for Tina
Contact from OldUncleSG

Chatty and very sweet

From Ozio?
Old 22-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Hi bro. Can pm me the location and name of this ML? Thanks!
Old 22-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
FR for Lina
Contact from OldUncleSG

Chatty and very sweet

Have edited ML name. It's Lina and not Tina.
Old 22-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Any possible of relaxed rule in Moli for GQ now?
a viet ML i added contact when she was in sense 8 bukit merah. have not have the chance to visit her at sense 8, she moved to moli recently,
No FR shared so I explored myself recently.
Entrance will push for 88 but ML is worth the visit.
Will RTM often.
Old 22-06-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
Antiantivice is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntiantivice is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntiantivice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No FR shared so I explored myself recently.
Entrance will push for 88 but ML is worth the visit.
Will RTM often.
If you don’t do 88 at entrance, when go into room, ML will tell u cannot GQ if normal package. Conclusion: 88 joint la. ML was able to allow auto roam, and really is a handful. Problem is they will “share” your contacts(a new ML added me and ask me support)
Old 22-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiantivice View Post
If you don’t do 88 at entrance, when go into room, ML will tell u cannot GQ if normal package. Conclusion: 88 joint la. ML was able to allow auto roam, and really is a handful. Problem is they will “share” your contacts(a new ML added me and ask me support)
I was prepared for the 88 entrance this time. GQ pricing is reasonable, not chop carrot.
if she share my wechat contacts, I am fine for other ML to hunt me instead of me hunting ML from west to east.
Old 22-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zackydabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sent a PM to you already bro
Old 22-06-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried a new spa just opened not long ago near upper boon keng....had a ml called Axxxe
Fr:
looks: 6/10 ( abit different from pics)
massage: 6/10 passable
special : quite normal but accommodating
boobs: b+
damage: 88 + normal
overall: unless nearby, otherwise got better options
note: if take normal massage, no gq asked...
Old 23-06-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: East side spa experience

Sharing is caring yeah?

Have been visiting O*** S** @ bedok area, tried C***, J***, T***.

If you would like to have a solid good massage after a long day, C*** (times visited: 2 times)certainly will be the one you should go for but looks wise passable la, never tried any "unique" services from her because her massage just makes me wanna sleep like a baby.

J*** (times visited: 4 times) looks still alright but huge rack and always provides a good teasing from your legs to your inner thighs and sometimes brush through your balls while you prone before popping the GQ. 2B but she will present to you her huge rack while she do the deed for you, once you build chemistry with her, she allows you to zhut zhut. I was able to tease her well enough and last long while she rub so I get to finger her while her pants and lace panties are on. WET AF brothers and no foul smell at all (all the time). Next time I'm gonna try to unlock holoq holoq hahahaha

T*** (times visited: 1 time) looks is the best among all but not as friendly per se as the other two but her massage skills pretty good and she provides little teasing. Allows autoroam outside but is good enough because of looks, solid 10/10. But I prefer to be teased so I would usually look for J***.

Hope this FR helps the brothers out here, I only have wechat contact for C*** and J***, if you could up my points (not sure why I got zapped so badly...) or share with me any ML, it will be much appreciated! Thank you brothers!
Old 23-06-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakSiNi View Post
Sharing is caring yeah?

Have been visiting O*** S** @ bedok area, tried C***, J***, T***.
if you want to be touched by syt should try the newly added Viet syt L***
WYSIWYG.

I did not look for her in O*** S** but in Grandlink earlier this year. then she move to upper Thomson before coming here.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
FR for Lina
Contact from OldUncleSG

Chatty and very sweet

Nice FR bro.
She is good and love to be painted. damn horny and wet.
time for me to visit her again.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Thanks OldUncleSG for sharing the place which used to be at AMK. AMK chiongster may remember *O*O wellness.
I revisted the shop at the new place which is near stadium. Overall good decent massage $50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread