The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any discrimination?

My indian friend interested but any indian got experience going? How is the experience?
Old 20-06-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steamroller99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any discrimination?

dont know ask indians on forum la
Old 20-06-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's not the okt dun want but some girls dont wanna serve indians. Just walk in and ask okt whos available
Old 20-06-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Just call Thai or viet. You want go cina house best is ask a cina buddy bring you first time then make sure okt remember you got return visit.
Old 20-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cram View Post
My indian friend interested but any indian got experience going? How is the experience?
Indians / Caucasians /Arabs / Retards / Handicapped Paralegics are all accepted as long as you are not drunk, high on substances, is decently attired and do not display obnoxious behaviors.

Respect each other regardless whether whores , OKTs or customers..... should be welcomed.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i ever heard from WL she reject indians because worry cock too XL.
serve 1 customer then pussy injure 1 week, loo much to lose.
Dont flame me, hear say one
Old 21-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i ever heard from WL she reject indians because worry cock too XL.
serve 1 customer then pussy injure 1 week, loo much to lose.
Dont flame me, hear say one
I don't think these discriminations are true. It's just urban legends or myth at best I guess?

Throughout my years in GL, I often see Indian dudes and Angmoh dudes bonking PRC gals and there's absolutely no problems

Once I saw angmoh dude wearing a cap in 1606 and he asked for "Xiao Jun", and also in 1606 in 2015 when I bonked Yang Yang, then right after my session, an Indian dude immediately went in with Yang Yang and she didn't reject him or anything, absolutely no problem, she even playfully "compare heights" with him and holding his hand into the room.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 21-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I don't think these discriminations are true. It's just urban legends or myth at best I guess?

Throughout my years in GL, I often see Indian dudes and Angmoh dudes bonking PRC gals and there's absolutely no problems

Once I saw angmoh dude wearing a cap in 1606 and he asked for "Xiao Jun", and also in 1606 in 2015 when I bonked Yang Yang, then right after my session, an Indian dude immediately went in with Yang Yang and she didn't reject him or anything, absolutely no problem, she even playfully "compare heights" with him and holding his hand into the room.
I too have seen customers of various nationalities welcomed into the houses..... although there were some that were denied entry..... it was because they were drunk or looked stoned / high or those cheap charlies trying to bargain with the OKTs.
These include locals and chinese guys so if any rejection is not so much due to the discriminization of certain races but rather due to the behavior of the customers.
Old 21-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I too have seen customers of various nationalities welcomed into the houses..... although there were some that were denied entry..... it was because they were drunk or looked stoned / high or those cheap charlies trying to bargain with the OKTs.
These include locals and chinese guys so if any rejection is not so much due to the discriminization of certain races but rather due to the behavior of the customers.
Wow I have also seen those "cheap charlies" before

I was sitting in 1606 after my session (usually I liked to hangout there even after sessions to see girls coming and leaving and I usually ask Ah Yap her name and house if outcall to scope for my next bonks),

Then i saw 2-3 teenage looking skinny kids suddenly peered their heads into the house, and asked what house this is.

Ah Yap said China, and $150. And they started bargaining with him "$100 can?" something liddat

Ah Yap, as nice guy as he was, just waved his hand and said "No bargaining, no bargaining" along those lines

and the skinny kids scurried out so damn fast lol

then I heard some unkerhs also in the house muttering "school holiday oreddy arh?"

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1