The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
FRs and feedback are important

Would like to post this to highlight the importance for FRs and feedback to OKT.

Recently had a bad experience with local FL from one of the stables. I shall not name the OKT as he has responded satisfactorily to my feedback. And I think he will learn from this lesson and make sure similar do not happen again.

I booked a MILF based on the photos and stats on the thread, but there was no FRs. The OKT seem to be a reasonably long term operator in SBF, so I felt can be trusted. The thread clearly indicated that the photos were provided by the FL herself and they showed a very pretty and slim MILF. The 3 numbers and weight were great and was listed as non-smoker.

When I met the FL, she was FAT. Weight, probably high 60s or more. Hair was unkempt and un-groomed. She had stale smoker breathe. Her face, though fatter, matched the photos (based on the jaw and mouth, the eyes were anonymised as usual) but the photos were probably of her 5 years or more ago.

After I went home, I SMS my feedback to the OKT and also posted my first ever negative FR in her thread. Had a polite SMS conversation with the OKT and he was apologetic. He said he would stop advertising her based on my feedback.

This morning, true to his words, her thread has been deleted.

OKT's mistake was that he did not independently confirm what the FL looked like now and her details. I don't know why and I didn't ask.

In the SMS conversation, I asked him if anybody else feedback to him about the FL and he said I was the first. Considering this FL has been around for about at least a month (if I'm not wrong), I was surprised.

Bros, it is very important to post FR and/or provide feedback to the OKTs, especially if the FL is too far from was advertised or if the FL is really good.

If you too lazy or not good with stories to write long FR, just do simple ratings or write a short comment.

If you wish to remain anonymous on SBF, or afraid of being zapped, then just SMS the OKT. Be polite, because the OKT cannot really control the FL. He can only advice them based on customer feedback. Or at worst, he drop the FL from his stable. I'm sure we don't expect the olden days style where FLs were treated like slaves. OKTs are like any other business... they need feedback in order to fix things he cannot see. Furthermore, unlike other businesses, he cannot stand there and observe his "staff" at work. I also understand some OKTs do not "taste" their own FLs so as to keep a professional working relationship... or at most only one time when they first meet. After that the FL can change in attitude, etc, and he won't know without feedback. With e-banking nowadays, OKTs don't even have to meet the FLs to transfer money.

If the OKT does not respond or respond in a bad way, just ignore. Take it as an expensive lesson learnt. You won't be going back to him any more. As for the money lost... well, that's a risk we take when we patronise FL that do not have FRs. If possible, post your FR and experience in his threads to warn other bros.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 20-01-2012, 02:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold
Re: FRs and feedback are important

Couldn't agree more as Genuine Feedbacks and FR helps the girls more than the agents in any way as they're getting the bulk of the money afterall.

However, it's difficult to get cheongster to post negative FR for fear of being zapped by OKT clones around the forum. Even so, a polite SMS or PM to the agent would help greatly.
Old 20-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Totally agree with TS
Thanks for the reminder
FRs both good and bad and neutral are helpful for evaluation so that other bros fun waste their time.
Personally had a few experience where had to reject because the photos promised more than goods delivered!
Old 20-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

I guess for FR, the senior bros have to take the lead. They have enough points to tahan being zapped by clones.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 20-01-2012, 02:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
I guess for FR, the senior bros have to take the lead. They have enough points to tahan being zapped by clones.
But seniors normally prefer to PM/SMS agents directly in order not to disrupt the girl's thread
Old 20-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got post negative FR b4, the thread kena deleted and TS disappeared
Old 20-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
SYT_Gals_Lovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said TS.

Thats why senior here usually will ask around those that had took the FL before and get their feedback before booking.

Thats what I did and it never fails!
Old 20-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
But seniors normally prefer to PM/SMS agents directly in order not to disrupt the girl's thread
I agree. I usually will feedback privately to the agents too. In those cases, its usually something that is subjective or is variable. E.g. a few FRs may have stated that the girl provide good service, but I did not get the same experience. Maybe that day, the girl was tired, upset, stressed or something like that. In this kind of case I will be private about the feedback. Also, what some people consider good service, others may feel is only average.

But in this case, it was obvious mis-representation. I felt I had to speak up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
I got post negative FR b4, the thread kena deleted and TS disappeared
In that case, your negative FR did it's job: force the thread and the TS to disappear so that no one else gets conned.

Old 20-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
Totally agree with TS
Thanks for the reminder
FRs both good and bad and neutral are helpful for evaluation so that other bros fun waste their time.
Personally had a few experience where had to reject because the photos promised more than goods delivered!
Or like my case, the goods delivered was more than the photo promised.

Old 20-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with TS, feedback is good for us....genuine feedback whether is good or bad should be given honestly...personally I always valued these feedback...choose my ger base on the forum...no forum will skip...many choices now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I expect zips but long gone the days of genuine fr.
Old 20-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Would like to post this to highlight the importance for FRs and feedback to OKT.
Thanks for sharing your experience brother. 6 points added for you for taking the trouble and effort to let us know what happened.

Thanks & Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1