The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Arse luck: 2 girls cancel on me!

Damn arse luck tonight. So rarely got chance to go FL, so early in the day pre-book an FL I've been targetting for a long time for the evening, but kenna cancelled at the last minute. After some frantic surfing in SBF while sitting in my parked car, I managed to book another one I've been targetting too... then kenna cancelled also!!!

After that to late to book liao, will overshoot my "curfew". Si bei suay!!!
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arse luck: 2 girls cancel on me!

there's always a next time.
for prebookings can always go to online okts.

here's 4 points to cheer u up.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Lol... This two were from online OKTs. Pre-book also can't help if the girls last minute got held back at work or at home got emergency. For local girls, that's the problem.

Thanks for the points, it'll be a while before I can up you back... Long queue.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Don't ask me which FLs. They enjoy good reputation here, so I shall not name them. Its just my luck.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Understand your frustration, but do you need to post a new thread for this. Waste bandwidth and time.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago.....
Old 05-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar View Post
Damn arse luck tonight. So rarely got chance to go FL, so early in the day pre-book an FL I've been targetting for a long time for the evening, but kenna cancelled at the last minute. After some frantic surfing in SBF while sitting in my parked car, I managed to book another one I've been targetting too... then kenna cancelled also!!!

After that to late to book liao, will overshoot my "curfew". Si bei suay!!!
haha...I understand bro..relax...its just too hard now....

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't ask me which FLs. They enjoy good reputation here, so I shall not name them. Its just my luck.
if rep really good , name shouldn't be a problem
Old 05-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
haha...I understand bro..relax...its just too hard now....
Yah lor... cock too hard! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
if rep really good , name shouldn't be a problem
I'm just venting frustration for my bad luck... no need to name them and effect their business... their own lives already complicated. It's not something they pull all the time, so there's no need to warn the bros here. Bros who frequent local FLs will also know this kind of things is part and parcel of locals. Can't be helped if "real life" call on both girls on the same night.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If it makes you feel any better, just think how many customers cancel on the girls. Happens every day.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

No worries man, feeling better already. Frustration has been eased by Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters... just not as satisfying... LOL!

Old 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yah lor... cock too hard! LOL!

I'm just venting frustration for my bad luck... no need to name them and effect their business... their own lives already complicated. It's not something they pull all the time, so there's no need to warn the bros here. Bros who frequent local FLs will also know this kind of things is part and parcel of locals. Can't be helped if "real life" call on both girls on the same night.
I guess you're right , live and let live
Old 09-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
No worries man, feeling better already. Frustration has been eased by Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters... just not as satisfying... LOL!
Next time just book directly from me, your trusted OKT and friend lar!!
But don't last min.. i always no slots for u
Old 09-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

I had a 2 bad experience recently,

1) while bbj me by a fl, she had menses and leak on the bed witout realizing she had menses. The bed became something which is similar 2 a murder scene. I had to wash up with her and she kindly refund full amount without asking n apologise for the trouble caused

2) I book one of the gals from okt tat got raided. everything started nice and frenly but she suddenly turn nasty after i lick her pussy ( when clearly okt say it is allowed). Then she would complain the sex was too painful and my dick is 2 big for her which after tat my cock went soft becus of her complaining. I requested a new condom becus while she try 2 hj me , she tore the condom wit her nails by accident. Unhappy , she went 2 the cupboard and slammed hard after taking the new condom. gave a half past 6 Bj b4 breakding down on y she fl n etc etc and how her family is in trouble etc etc. I got turn off n left

#sian
Old 09-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blacky123444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

O_O Nvr experienced that before? Is it often?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1