The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Re: proposal abt room bookings due to recent raids and 2 ics needed for checking in

sis , actually u can consider chalet :"P
heehee 24 hours some more cheaper
heehee
Old 29-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!
Re: proposal abt room bookings due to recent raids and 2 ics needed for checking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
sis , actually u can consider chalet :"P
heehee 24 hours some more cheaper
heehee
true bro but then chalet no house keeping then who gonna send me extra towels na? also my moans are rather loud, chalet i will be too emabrassed especially with all the families and kids around this time of the year lol.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

sis ,

one of the bro suggest to bring ownself towel mah :"P
or you can purchase cheapo towel from those night market ( per piece i guess is $2 ? )
after all you had mentioned 4-5 slot per day mah .

erm , for moaning mah , maybe close the door , with some "techno" on lor heehee

i think can be solved ba :")

those chalet at East Coast Park , they hve a small room on the 2nd floor mah .
Old 29-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
sis ,

one of the bro suggest to bring ownself towel mah :"P
or you can purchase cheapo towel from those night market ( per piece i guess is $2 ? )
after all you had mentioned 4-5 slot per day mah .

erm , for moaning mah , maybe close the door , with some "techno" on lor heehee

i think can be solved ba :")

those chalet at East Coast Park , they hve a small room on the 2nd floor mah .
lol bro i prefer hotel la and why ur points keep dropping? i up u back by 2 points already lol.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
yeah anyway 90% chance that im gonna be getting a 4 star hotel for my bookings starting from tomorrow onwards cos im now banned frm all hotel 81s for frequenting the same ones too often
hi sis, tot the av 圣旨 applies to ALL hotels..including 4-5 stars?
think 4-5 stars hotel security even more strict...they'll recognise you as familiar face if you frequently book their rooms...think they are even more 'kiasi' to mess with the law leh....anyway take care, be careful and happy new year
Old 29-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsguy View Post
hi sis, tot the av 圣旨 applies to ALL hotels..including 4-5 stars?
think 4-5 stars hotel security even more strict...they'll recognise you as familiar face if you frequently book their rooms...think they are even more 'kiasi' to mess with the law leh....anyway take care, be careful and happy new year
thats why i will change hotel everyday
Old 29-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -169 / Power: 0
babyrex16 babyrex16

Yippees!! Me support this Great idea of yours Sis. Hope to meet up with you soon once it's set!
Old 29-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrex16 View Post
Yippees!! Me support this Great idea of yours Sis. Hope to meet up with you soon once it's set!
im already online booking now will be done within the hr so the hotel is all set for tomorrow
Old 31-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
lol bro i prefer hotel la and why ur points keep dropping? i up u back by 2 points already lol.
thanks sis .

no choice , i opened a thread about fl who fly kites . hvnt mention any names but keep on get zap by peope .

although some bros share same view as me......

too bad lor :"P

thanks any way for upping me :")
Old 21-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
potion69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like tat might as well rent a condo leow. 200+ one day for hotel room you can prob get a serviced apt.
other issues like towels etc can slowly think through and work it out somehow.
wow. didn't know the hotels so blardy on the ball now. been a while since i cheong.
Old 21-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
NemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sis do take note that some 5star hotels if not all, require a room key to activate rooms floor button in the lift... if this is so in the hotel you choose than bros will have problem going up or you will need to go dwn and pick them up?

i remember Marriott Singapore at CK Tang does not need a room key to ANY floor and has no cctv... no joke... unless the cameras were pin sized hidden?...

anyways there are hundreds of hotels in SG besides Hotel81 and Frangrance... so good luck and happy finding a nice one... example there's one in the horse city at turf city there?... behind balmora plaza theres a hotel...

just my sharing my thoughts...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1