The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!
proposal abt room bookings due to recent raids and 2 ics needed for checking in

due to the recent 2 ics needed to check in at most budget hotels and some hotels allowing only each girl to visit their hotel only once a day, i've decided to book a 4-5 star hotel for my bookings if i have at least 5 bookings confirmed for the day, but clients would have to pay $40 each for the room use instead and bookings can only start after 2pm due to hotel check in timing. what do you guys think of this proposal??
Old 29-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ispoksi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: proposal abt room bookings due to recent raids and 2 ics needed for checking in

I think it's a good idea, normally we pay around 30/40 $ for rooms. Seems workable.
Old 29-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!
Re: proposal abt room bookings due to recent raids and 2 ics needed for checking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ispoksi View Post
I think it's a good idea, normally we pay around 30/40 $ for rooms. Seems workable.
yeah babe but there are 2 problems, it means bookings have to be confirmed at least 1 day in advance so that i can book the hotel online and have it ready for the next day and you know some bros only book at the last min depending on their urges and 2nd problem being last min cancellations by bros with wife/gf/work emergencies.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Demonsbane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If last min cancellation is really often, then its a concern. However, i do think its a really great idea to have 4/5 star hotel. Not only feel safer, but so much more comfortable environment.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Not trying to pour cold water but how about the bedsheets and such?

I am sure no bros here will wanna use a bedsheet/cover after another bro has had a session already.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23 View Post
Not trying to pour cold water but how about the bedsheets and such?

I am sure no bros here will wanna use a bedsheet/cover after another bro has had a session already.
ah true enuff, thats another issue i didnt think of, but i assumed the main issue would be with towels n not sheets cos i think foreign girls who come with room dont change their sheets after every booking too right? maybe u can enlighten me on that since you have tried foreign girls that come with a room? thanx!!
Old 29-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

It is a good ideaa. There was one local fl, xinyi who did that before. Maybe can ask the hotel to provide more towels? Use towel to cover the bed? As for cancellation, I think got to meet more people per day so that there is a buffer.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JamesNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
yeah babe but there are 2 problems, it means bookings have to be confirmed at least 1 day in advance so that i can book the hotel online and have it ready for the next day and you know some bros only book at the last min depending on their urges and 2nd problem being last min cancellations by bros with wife/gf/work emergencies.
From my opinion, u can ask the bro to transfer the room rate($40-$50) to u 1st once they cfm their booking, so if they last min cancel or wat, at least u still gt money to cover the room cost. So u dun need to fork out any of ur own money..
Just my 2cents.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

To cut cost of operations, you may not need to book a 4/5 * room. 3* room may suffice. Eg Ibis Hotel at Bencoolen offers room between S$198 - S$258 per day (weekends command higher rate).
Guess towels not an issue. If need be, bros can bring their own. Ha ha.
Main thing is that bros can enjoy the session w/o any worries nor discomfort. I once used an old budget hotel and halfway during the session i felt and saw a large lizard crawling on my leg. Sian liao.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
To cut cost of operations, you may not need to book a 4/5 * room. 3* room may suffice. Eg Ibis Hotel at Bencoolen offers room between S$198 - S$258 per day (weekends command higher rate).
Guess towels not an issue. If need be, bros can bring their own. Ha ha.
Main thing is that bros can enjoy the session w/o any worries nor discomfort. I once used an old budget hotel and halfway during the session i felt and saw a large lizard crawling on my leg. Sian liao.
babe i can get a 4 star hotel with tax included at $200-$220
Old 29-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster

yeah anyway 90% chance that im gonna be getting a 4 star hotel for my bookings starting from tomorrow onwards cos im now banned frm all hotel 81s for frequenting the same ones too often
Old 29-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
utopian355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah anyway 90% chance that im gonna be getting a 4 star hotel for my bookings starting from tomorrow onwards cos im now banned frm all hotel 81s for frequenting the same ones too often
huh

i tot normally local they dont bother ?
Old 29-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis *chantel* I strongly support you on this.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopian355 View Post
huh

i tot normally local they dont bother ?
thats what i thought at first until i found out today when i got called down to talk to the manager.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn teo View Post
Sis *chantel* I strongly support you on this.
thanx bro ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1