The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
addikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
helpchristine.info

any bros any idea how to contact this girl apart from through adultfriendfinder?

http://mysgdiy.com/viewAd.php?main=3...age=6&id=26907
Old 15-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: helpchristine.info

its a scam dude.
Old 15-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
its a scam dude.
This is confirmed scam. I signed up and later realised must upgrade to some gold member or platunum before you can contact her. I did all that and send her numerous mails but she did not even reply at all. For about a month, before my membership expired she was always online in Audlt Friender but never bothert to reply me. Only when I threaten to expose her then she replied.

And guess what she said? she said she has been very busy to reply me. How can she be busy when she is advertising daily all over available sites (including adpost, Mocca etc) and in Adult Friend Finder. She does not even care if we are paying the membership SGD 50/month just to wait for her to contact. Also you must click on her link to apply to the adult friender site, this is the trick. She gets the comission from there.

She is a con woman.
Old 15-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
This is confirmed scam. I signed up and later realised must upgrade to some gold member or platunum before you can contact her. I did all that and send her numerous mails but she did not even reply at all. For about a month, before my membership expired she was always online in Audlt Friender but never bothert to reply me. Only when I threaten to expose her then she replied.

And guess what she said? she said she has been very busy to reply me. How can she be busy when she is advertising daily all over available sites (including adpost, Mocca etc) and in Adult Friend Finder. She does not even care if we are paying the membership SGD 50/month just to wait for her to contact. Also you must click on her link to apply to the adult friender site, this is the trick. She gets the comission from there.

She is a con woman.
for all you know, she could be a guy hiding behind the monitor
Old 15-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Auxerre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAuxerre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has been around for quite a while, even made it the papers.
Old 17-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
addikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow thanks for the info guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1