The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coloursnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is all h81 no transis?

how can we check which H81 can book hourly? it is wasting of time if go there and no transit offer. check their website but no show leh..
Old 01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloursnake View Post
how can we check which H81 can book hourly? it is wasting of time if go there and no transit offer. check their website but no show leh..
Hmmm... U know... Actually u can call and check. They have got their numbers there in the webbie... Just a phone call away and it save ppl's time.

"Hi, can i check with you, does u all have Transit? How much is it for 2 hours? Thanks!"
Ask politely and nicely, i think u will get a desirable answer. =)

However, as i have remember... Only Joo Chiat's dun have transit rate....

Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all

Just to share some experience happened in this week...

Arranged to meet a local FL at K81...
Reached there early and hope to rest in the room while waiting for the FL...
At counter, I was told that I can't get the room key if my partner not reach yet...(which they claimed that a new rule...)
So LL sit at the lobby wait for the FL to reach...
While waiting, more people approached the counter for room.
Some kena reject bcos one of the partner not Sin or PR...
Does this new rules apply to any other 81???
Anyone to share???

Something really made my laught...
While waiting, I saw a middle age man wearing short pant, T-shirt and slippers who carried a plastic bag (can see there are some vegetable in the bag) approached counter for a transit room. He was told about the new rules also. And I saw him quickly walked outside the hotel and took out his handphone to made phone call. I never saw him come back with his partner for room for the next 20 minutes before my local FL reached...

Is this the real action for "go out to buy newspaper/vegetable and drink coffee at coffeeshop in one hour story" ???
Old 02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

since like we can only go for local nowadays ? haiz no more pinoy for mi so sad lol
Old 02-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dannylim81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When does tis rule start?..
I jus haf a session wif a prc FL @ L81 last wk.or could it b it doesn't applies to all H81?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

The more u are asking this question, the earlier they are going to imply this rule of checking id to all the branches...

Call and check for enquires bah...
"hi, can i check with u, do u need my partner's ic when we check in?'
All their numbers r in their webbie ma...

For all i know, 81 kovan and 81 osaka need your partners' ic while checking in. But then, for overnight, dun think will check...

Joo Chiat's 81s can only be booked for overnight. Tristar 81 with a swimming pool is a good choice for overnight too, next door coffeeshop, morning wake up can go swim... Room big till can play hide n seek...
Old 02-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
sharingannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to all the locals that what I said on the early post, not all the locals are bad. Maybe I haven met the goods ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1