The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
what happen to Mich (formerly from Girly Affairs)?

Any one know what has happen to Mich? Agent said she stopped already, but wondering if any one has more info. PM me if you know. Thanks.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 13-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
eises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old 13-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: what happen to Mich (formerly from Girly Affairs)?

In case anyone misunderstand, I'm not implying anything bad happened to her. Just trying to find out if she went to different agent or went independent under different name. When I last spoke to her, it seem like she was planning to continue for some time yet.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 14-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

She is one of the nicest local FL I've met ... was planning to RTF her again actually, didn't know she quited already.
Old 17-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

I miss her too. She joined Blue Berry OKT and then suddenly went off radar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1