The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good KTVs to patronise in JB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsForMoar View Post
Can try go to C2 is the best
C2 kenna hit by typhoon last night..... quite serious as not only the hostesses & mamasan up the lorry..... manager & captains oso brought back.
And about 10+ customers tested positive for drugs and also up the lorry. They needed to call for 4 lorries to bring back all the arrested people. Initially they came with only 1 lorry not expecting to arrest so many persons.
Quite interesting was when the reinforcement lorries came.... there was a group of "soldiers" in camouflage uniforms that came along with the lorries. Dunno whether they are really soldiers or the police general field force personnel.
Old 31-07-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammyfan321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waaaa. Wanted to go C2 during the next couple weeks. Die le la
Old 31-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyfan321 View Post
Waaaa. Wanted to go C2 during the next couple weeks. Die le la
Better to take a break for the time being..... typhoon season now.

After they hit C2.... next day was DNP Plaza and Pixie along Jln Dato Abdullah.
Yesterday target was Holiday Plaza.....and tiagong next on the cards would be the joints at the duty free complex at Stulang Laut.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Better to take a break for the time being..... typhoon season now.

After they hit C2.... next day was DNP Plaza and Pixie along Jln Dato Abdullah.
Yesterday target was Holiday Plaza.....and tiagong next on the cards would be the joints at the duty free complex at Stulang Laut.
Ya sadly. Maybe can only explore other options le... normally this typhoon season lasts how long?
Old 03-08-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
C2 kenna hit by typhoon last night..... quite serious as not only the hostesses & mamasan up the lorry..... manager & captains oso brought back.
And about 10+ customers tested positive for drugs and also up the lorry. They needed to call for 4 lorries to bring back all the arrested people. Initially they came with only 1 lorry not expecting to arrest so many persons.
Quite interesting was when the reinforcement lorries came.... there was a group of "soldiers" in camouflage uniforms that came along with the lorries. Dunno whether they are really soldiers or the police general field force personnel.
How do u know the customers tested positive for drugs? I didnt know they did urine test at that time instantly. And urine results wont out very fast one.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
How do u know the customers tested positive for drugs? I didnt know they did urine test at that time instantly. And urine results wont out very fast one.
Which mountain have you been hiding in?
Testing are now done at the scene with portable saliva swab kits.... much more efficient and convenient than bringing suspects back for urine tests.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Testing are now done at the scene with portable saliva swab kits.... much more efficient and convenient than bringing suspects back for urine tests.
How do u know then from far u see u know they positive drugs? Unless u did the test yourself. Dun anyhow assume.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
How do u know then from far u see u know they positive drugs? Unless u did the test yourself. Dun anyhow assume.
Raids now are conducted with realtime feeds.... observe that in every raid there will always be an officer standing at the entrance wearing bodycam and holding a camcorder.
The bodycam is livestream feed to the command centre and the camcorder is recording the happenings inside the premises.
The tests are done openly in front of the suspect and in full view of the cameraman.
This type of thing cannot run one.... even if there is a black cop amongst the raiding team that want to help you.... now is not easy unlike Zahid's time in previous years.
Unless the entire team is black.... then that is a different story liao.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The saliva swab te is more commonly known as the Oral Fluids Drugs Test Kit and was introduced @ 2020. It was so convenient, easy to use and effective in detection of substances abuse. Many law enforcement agencies around the world have adopted as part of their arsenal.
It is especially effective against amphetamines & cannibis consumption with 99% accuracy of detecting substance residue in the body system. For heroin & cocaine the accuracy drops to 80-85% accuracy. For alcohol the accuracy drops to 60-65%...... that is why traffic road blocks now has reverted back to using breath analysers instead of this method of testing.
Now with the proliferation and popularity of substances like amphetamines & cannibis.... this test kit has become an important and effective weapon for the law enforcers.

It is comforting to see that the RMP have caught up with other countries in their enforcement practices. I know our CNB has officers seconded and attached to the Narcotics Division of the RMP and vice versa. I believe this sharing of personnel has brought both countries drug enforcement agencies to work closely as one department across both countries.
Old 09-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Any bro have C2 mummy's contact? Want to ask if coast clear to go down
Old 15-08-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
diochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyfan321 View Post
Any bro have C2 mummy's contact? Want to ask if coast clear to go down
Moments still active so you can try ask

Wechat : qingjiaowodanye*0*6
Replace * with one

Mods remove if violate rule.
Old 18-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diochiongster View Post
Moments still active so you can try ask

Wechat : qingjiaowodanye*0*6
Replace * with one

Mods remove if violate rule.
Thanks. Will save. A pity i thought it was still closed so went to dafuhao at the same plaza. I passed by there and saw c2 was opened
Old 03-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Elfendest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there when the thing happened. It's urine test, they use some kind of paper strip.
Apparently, they are the narcotics department from KL.

The entire group of people before us were all positive.

Unfortunately, the police came in 5 mins after we got a room. Just sat there for 5 hours till it's our turn to do urine test. Bad night but at least we have a story to tell. lol

Went to another Pub last week and it seems that the girls are heading there after the C2 after the pub close at 2am.
Old 12-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johnnygan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anybody want to join me for ktv session in jb? Pm me if keen (;
Old 14-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfendest View Post
I was there when the thing happened. It's urine test, they use some kind of paper strip.
Apparently, they are the narcotics department from KL.

The entire group of people before us were all positive.

Unfortunately, the police came in 5 mins after we got a room. Just sat there for 5 hours till it's our turn to do urine test. Bad night but at least we have a story to tell. lol

Went to another Pub last week and it seems that the girls are heading there after the C2 after the pub close at 2am.
Wahh 5 hours lol..jam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1