The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Has anyone experienced the situation whereby condom was used,.. but after cumm, cock becomes flaccid,.. pull out of pussy but the condom remains inside gurl. <- is this considered "raw" ?

Another situation,.. cock hard,.. but when put on condom,.. the tight condom "suffocates" cock which results in cock beoming soft ?

How ?
I see both scenario is due to cock problem - your cock shrink too fast. Try doing some juagen for treatment, if not have to cut away your cock le - liabilities liao.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has anyone experienced the situation whereby condom was used,.. but after cumm, cock becomes flaccid,.. pull out of pussy but the condom remains inside gurl. <- is this considered "raw" ?
i dun tink so

Quote:
Another situation,.. cock hard,.. but when put on condom,.. the tight condom "suffocates" cock which results in cock beoming soft ?
you just like it raw
Old 02-01-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pikapiakpika is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

How ?
no bro. not considered "raw"
Old 05-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Ya.. I think 20 years ago I went batam and gotten a gal.. f half way she turned around and removed my condom and asked me to continue f her till cip.. was still young that time.. dunno what to do.. just follow.. maybe she needs young man sperms to impregnant her to tell her old man lover she got his baby and get some cpf money..
This one very common in JKT too. Somehow the Indon believe that your sperm will help them stay young so by default they will raw with you. If you ask to use condom some will give you the buay song look. Got 1 gal I insist to use condom and after shoot she took the condom and squeeze out the sperm before proceeding to spread on her pussy. Siao one.
Old 05-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Happy Daddy Day
Old 06-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Happy Daddy Day
The only thing scarier than getting a hooker pregnant from rawing her...

Is realising that you can't get any of them pregnant because your sperms got problem.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

How ?
Same as yours. Withdraw the penis after orgasm, but the condom remains. It is safe, yr penis probably had no contact with the vagina.

Tight condom, request for a different brand or bring your own next time. Just feedback to the OKT.

My 3rd was a total shocker, while doing doggy. Penis half flaccid, came out entirely in her vagina. And was doing raw half the time without me knowing till it felt too nice and my penis was totally hard again, lol
Old 06-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
This one very common in JKT too. Somehow the Indon believe that your sperm will help them stay young so by default they will raw with you. If you ask to use condom some will give you the buay song look. Got 1 gal I insist to use condom and after shoot she took the condom and squeeze out the sperm before proceeding to spread on her pussy. Siao one.
The good part of JKT is u can go raw even with their local XMMs. It feels great and also likely their pussy is way less mileage than those in GL.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The only thing scarier than getting a hooker pregnant from rawing her...

Is realising that you can't get any of them pregnant because your sperms got problem.
that’s true but remember Terence Cao CB

run away Daddy
Old 06-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Some general info about PrEP. It takes 7 daily dosages to get 90% protection and about 3 weeks of daily dosage to get 99%. If you happened to miss one daily dosage, it will still give you protection but maybe 80% or less. If you miss one week, most likely start from zero. The thing about this med is that there are side physical effects, not everyone will encounter these. Need to do blood test for kidneys before being prescribed.

Those who read this, please up my points. Thanks
This is insightful. I wasn't told on this.

You good leh. You know all this details. All vaccine and synthetic medicine all have side effects. It is a matter of how much and how bad.

You are right, different people will have didn't reaction.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
That's 2 months of meds for $900 including HIV and kidney test.
Yes. I was told need to do Liver Function Test (aka LFT). Wasn't told about kidney test. I was not told that need to take the medication for 2 months.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yes. I was told need to do Liver Function Test (aka LFT). Wasn't told about kidney test. I was not told that need to take the medication for 2 months.
He means your $900 is enough PreP for 2 months which is 60 pills ? How many pills DSC gave you ?

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 08-01-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
He means your $900 is enough PreP for 2 months which is 60 pills ? How many pills DSC gave you ?
I didn't go for this, so don't know.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Next time you grab your younger brother and tie a plastic bag over his head and ask him "song boh". See if he likes it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Try not to do it raw (though is tempting) , is dangerous for ownselve and others.
But accident do happen. Take care .
Old 17-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This girl leaving in 2 weeks.
Super wild offers.
$100 for THAT extra.
I dun dare.
U wan u go!

L18H44BG666 Tan

Face : 6/10.pleasant.chow lau.

Height : 1.65

Boobs : 8/10.D/E Cups.natural with huge nipples.she allow hard grabbing.
NO LICK SUCK COZ PAIN.

Body : 8/10.slim.perky meaty ass.

Bath: 6/10.Bathtub.SOP.

Catbath: 6/10.SOP.

French: kiss only.

BBBJ : 6/10.DT but somehow no feeling.SOP.

Painting : i never like it for all girls.Botak.

FJ : loose.i finish hj.

GFE: 6/10.SOP

Massage: SOP

RTF: no
RTM: SOP

Damage:$120 1 shot.50min.

This house VIP Package include bathtub,TV with internet,cold can drinks,coffee,cup noodles,nuts.

Girls L18H38
Excellent G8(Jan23) : G3(Jan23)
Good Service Average Looks G16(Dec22)
Good Looks Average Service G69(Dec22)
Good Looks Lousy Service G11(Dec22)
Not sure yet G19(Jan23)

Pending
G17,G12,G88

Girls L20H38
Average Looks Average Service G3(Jan23)

Girls L18H44B
Average Looks Average Service G666(Jan23)
Leaving in 2 weeks

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.

Last edited by GreenBull; 18-01-2023 at 12:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1