The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
my friend kena electric by a cewek working in Windsor foodcourt
anyone knows any good hotel nearby walking distance?
I only think of HARMONI SUITES HOTEL
Da Vienna just across the main road... Nagoya Mansion around the corner as well...
Old 16-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Da Vienna just across the main road... Nagoya Mansion around the corner as well...
thanks ..will ask him to check it out
Old 16-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
I think we shld not dispense advice abt med liberally as they hv side effects..
How to disagree with you on that? You're right to remind it anyway.
As I wrote: "or better trust your doctor, just ask him"
Or "one should go to doctor seeking specific treatment in case of infections, for example, because loperamide just works against the symptoms, but not against the causes."
I think I was clear enough warning people about casual use of what is a medication.
I simply recalled what is the most common remedy against diarrhea worldwide, recommended even by the WHO, instead of a Chinese herbal remedy.
It's for emergency, for example when you are on travel and you cannot make your pants dirty. It may happen. So unfortunate. When you plan to spend your time out of your home, and you have this problem, you beg for an effective remedy.
Old 16-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uhmmmm you want to make me jealous? Who is she? Maybe one of my friends? She promised to behave well
Old 16-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Uhmmmm you want to make me jealous? Who is she? Maybe one of my friends? She promised to behave well
there is a beer gal whose cunt can open beer bottle cork
and do a lot of other stuffs
I got one too ... actually I didn't noticed her
but she keeps sitting next to me ..
when she was not sitting .. she keeps looking at me
oh gosh like a lion staring at his prey
so I just asked for her number and she gave me
back to hotel I tried to call her see whether its a fake number or not
hmm .. managed to talk to her
oh no ... I don't intend to get another steady there
after breaking off one years ago
Old 16-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
according to google map :
Harmonio suites hotel - s$63
da Vienna Boutique hotel = s$52

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 16-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Anyway,i have seek advise on Batam's tap water in the old thread and i am taking bro Newyorker's advise. Tap water in Batam is for those who has a strong stomach. i admit,i am weak...hehehe...so i will try to skip it whenever possible.

The least i wish to have in a tour to another country is to fall sick.
Beware of ICE CUBES used in drinks also. Especially in countries where sanitary is bad. You dono where they source the ice from.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

27 February 2016

Sharing again a new FR by Delta Spa.

Arrived 2pm, took my wristband and the receptionist still remembers me. Took a quick shower and went 2nd floor to request for my regular masseuse. Unfortunately she just had a customer so I requested for a petite lady with strong hands, she checked and came back with a name I have never heard before, so I accepted. Within 10mins she led me up the third floor and indeed she was petite, slim and a little plump at the bottom. The main feature that attracted me was her girl next door look. L is a young girl in her 20s and speaks fairly good english.

Stripped to my birthday suit and laid face down on the massage bed. I declined the step on my body massage so started with back massage. Decent back massage until my butt was exposed and she literally poured all of lavender massage oil over my butt and while the oil was flowing into my butt crack, she used her fingers to rub oil around it and also caressing the balls, my cock stood up immediately. Never had this kind of tease experience before. Then it was massage to the hands, followed by the butt oil rub again, then moving to the legs.

Decent leg massages and her fingers never fail to touch my balls and when come to the thighs, she massaged them in an upward manner and to the balls, made sure my dick stood straight and did a good stomach rubbing at the same time. The feeling was comforting yet sensually hot.

Next was positing my right leg so she can massage the side of my leg and not forgetting the thighs and balls too. Switched to the other side of leg and did the same.

Next is what they are famous for, while I am still lying face down, my thighs went on top of her thighs and she gave good balls massage, stomach rubbing from under and lots of oil rubbing as well at my butt hole area. I felt like I was being raped gently, the feeling was just awesome.

Told me to turn over. She sat on my right and did good strokes across my chest and stomach area downwards to where the 'volcano' is going to 'erupt'.

Next she massaged my balls in an upward motions and held my rod with a tight firm grip and began to wank me slowly. The grip was so good that it felt like the perfect hands to my dick. I touched her thighs, no rejection. Touched her cups from outside, no reaction. Ran my fingers inside of her shirt, no rejection too. Her body was so warm from all the massaging and it was such a hot experience. The handjob took 15mins and I cum into her hands, and she clean my dick with tissues so gently it slept immediately after that. She used hot towels to clean again and my body too. I always felt that hot towels are essential so that our body will not be so sticky even after we shower and that they are able to clean places we unable to do fully.

Went down for a shower. Paid off 522k for this experience. Now I have at least 2 masseuses that I would RTM. I recently visited Delta Spa in Surabaya and comment about the difference in that thread shortly.
Old 16-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
according to google map :
Harmonio suites hotel - s$63
da Vienna Boutique hotel = s$52
Ya i checked already ..thks
I havent try the hotels
I mostly stay at planet or melia or now call allumi or something heehee
Old 16-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Haha taking afternoon ferry
Accompany my friend to see his gal
Wahaha
Old 16-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
27 February 2016

Sharing again a new FR by Delta Spa.

Arrived 2pm, took my wristband and the receptionist still remembers me. Took a quick shower and went 2nd floor to request for my regular masseuse. Unfortunately she just had a customer so I requested for a petite lady with strong hands, she checked and came back with a name I have never heard before, so I accepted. Within 10mins she led me up the third floor and indeed she was petite, slim and a little plump at the bottom. The main feature that attracted me was her girl next door look. L is a young girl in her 20s and speaks fairly good english.

Stripped to my birthday suit and laid face down on the massage bed. I declined the step on my body massage so started with back massage. Decent back massage until my butt was exposed and she literally poured all of lavender massage oil over my butt and while the oil was flowing into my butt crack, she used her fingers to rub oil around it and also caressing the balls, my cock stood up immediately. Never had this kind of tease experience before. Then it was massage to the hands, followed by the butt oil rub again, then moving to the legs.

Decent leg massages and her fingers never fail to touch my balls and when come to the thighs, she massaged them in an upward manner and to the balls, made sure my dick stood straight and did a good stomach rubbing at the same time. The feeling was comforting yet sensually hot.

Next was positing my right leg so she can massage the side of my leg and not forgetting the thighs and balls too. Switched to the other side of leg and did the same.

Next is what they are famous for, while I am still lying face down, my thighs went on top of her thighs and she gave good balls massage, stomach rubbing from under and lots of oil rubbing as well at my butt hole area. I felt like I was being raped gently, the feeling was just awesome.

Told me to turn over. She sat on my right and did good strokes across my chest and stomach area downwards to where the 'volcano' is going to 'erupt'.

Next she massaged my balls in an upward motions and held my rod with a tight firm grip and began to wank me slowly. The grip was so good that it felt like the perfect hands to my dick. I touched her thighs, no rejection. Touched her cups from outside, no reaction. Ran my fingers inside of her shirt, no rejection too. Her body was so warm from all the massaging and it was such a hot experience. The handjob took 15mins and I cum into her hands, and she clean my dick with tissues so gently it slept immediately after that. She used hot towels to clean again and my body too. I always felt that hot towels are essential so that our body will not be so sticky even after we shower and that they are able to clean places we unable to do fully.

Went down for a shower. Paid off 522k for this experience. Now I have at least 2 masseuses that I would RTM. I recently visited Delta Spa in Surabaya and comment about the difference in that thread shortly.
Reminded me when i went to a massage parlour last year
I was tired ..lacked of sleep or rather can say no sleep at all
Opt for massage for 2 hours
1 hour 70,000 rp
1.5 hour 80,000 rp
2 hours 100,000 rp
After finished as usual the golden question
See her so kelian .. opt for hj lor
Walau old liao ..can released
So i told her forget it
Wtf she didnt asked for money?
But i still give here 100,000 rp
And she thanks me
She is in her early twenties
Select her from album when receptionist show me
Old 16-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Ok talk later i rushing to harbourfront now
Heehee
Old 16-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

16.03.2016 ,10am (indo time) exchange rate opposite Formosa : 9500/SGD

16.03.2016 ,330pm (indo time) exchange rate opposite Formosa : 9550/SGD

I was expecting at least 9570/SGD. (SGX : 9601/SGD)

Buy Soya Sauce and coffee powder from Nagoya Hill Mall Hypermart,Donuts in J.Co,perfume from 3rd floor of Nagoya Hill Mall,Prawn shrimp from a "dont know where" shop,Portugal Tarts from BCS Mall 1st floor and vitamins from a Pharmacy,then change money...all in under 50mins,hehehe....target for myself was 1 hour,hehehe...

Efficient shopping.

335pm Batam time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
R movies

Bro,

Any hotels have R movies in there TV programs in Batam?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
16.03.2016 ,10am (indo time) exchange rate opposite Formosa : 9500/SGD

16.03.2016 ,330pm (indo time) exchange rate opposite Formosa : 9550/SGD

I was expecting at least 9570/SGD. (SGX : 9601/SGD)

Buy Soya Sauce and coffee powder from Nagoya Hill Mall Hypermart,Donuts in J.Co,perfume from 3rd floor of Nagoya Hill Mall,Prawn shrimp from a "dont know where" shop,Portugal Tarts from BCS Mall 1st floor and vitamins from a Pharmacy,then change money...all in under 50mins,hehehe....target for myself was 1 hour,hehehe...

Efficient shopping.

335pm Batam time.
Fast hands, Fast Legs

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1