The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
please update
Might want to be careful with Mosha, bro. As it opens up the pores and blood vessels of the skin, hygiene is at most important. Not just STDs but complicated skin fungal or bacteria could have more of an adverse effect than you think.

I usually only accept Mosha from MLs with strict hygiene levels or a clean shop. Try not to brlittle the effects of bad hygiene in mosha or guasha.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
I am very sceptical of your post.

I had a good session with her, knowing she is vanilla type.
Treat them with respect and likely, you will be treated nice.
And, vice versa.

You could be a disgruntled fellow who could not get what you want from her, beyond what Qing Chuan had listed in SGLonelyguy.

And, out of nowhere, you brought AX in.
You certainly revealed you had an axe to grind with Qing Chuan.
Or, for that matter, any MLs that doesn’t give you what you want.

What lies behind, you know best.
well said, up you
Old 24-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
I didn't try nuru for yingying but there is not much sensual from her. Besides, she wears a mask and has fake boobs. so these 2 are out for me le.
I got to say the place is damn hygenic though, she also checks your temperature at start of session. Massage will be above average.
thanks for letting us know about yingying. who then have you tried and will recommend for good nuru experience?
Old 24-10-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Tried Angel baby, Joyce, jo jo before. Hmmm dont expect SYT...i think better choice will be Joyce, Angel baby and follow by jo jo...

Joyce and Angel baby location is clean and neat.
joyce and angel baby who looks more youthful?
Old 24-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
thanks for letting us know about yingying. who then have you tried and will recommend for good nuru experience?
anqi a.k.a happy used to provide before turning fj. If i remember correctly, joyce nuru is not bad, quite sensual but is milf. Only tried once and that is about 1-1.5 years back so not much recollection.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
joyce and angel baby who looks more youthful?
Both are around same age...but I think Joyce is more chatty...
Old 25-10-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kena aeroplace today by this ML, Star: https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/

Texted her yesterday (Friday) to book for today (Saturday) 7pm. Today afternoon, messaged her again asking for location. Was given rough location. Around 6:40pm plus reached the closest MRT and asked for exact place. Was given the road only

So I walk all the way to the road, reached on time at 6:55pm and asked for which building, then received the news: She has another booking, so can't meet me. Expect me to wait 2.5 hours for next slot. OMG

Now in hindsight, I realised she never gave me the full address when I was closer. Usually MLs, once u reach the area they will give you the full address already. So means she was planning to do a double booking when I reached the MRT already?! Haiz. Make me walk all the way, and tell me at the last minute. F'ed up! Please don't book this asshole!
Old 25-10-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Wait which Cheryl? The one who stays with Miu Miu???
yup.
thread in HC gone and posters there say her wechat images all gone. likely gg liao

I havent tried Cheryl yet despite all the awesome reviews. looks like no chance already.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Her line account still up
Old 25-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
Kena aeroplace today by this ML, Star: https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/
Pity you had to experience that. My experience was rather the opposite. Smooth easy booking, clear instructions to go to her apartment, and quite a pleasurable one hour spent.

For a mid 30s upwards lady , Xing Xing/Star boasts a rather sexy body. Small C cups on a tall-ish slim frame, very slight tummy and long long long slender legs. She tells me she runs almost everyday to maintain. A good looking OL type face. Decent massage and catbath, and ok HJ skills. Can zhut for me, but code red so couldn't venture anywhere else. Lol. She was quite loving with me, which made the session that much more enjoyable.

For MILF standard, she scores a good slightly above average 6.5 in every department. I'd probably rtm.

PS. Good price too, unlike some greedy old "local" milfs who are taking advantage of the situation and charging $120 for HJs.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
her complexion is very different from the pics...
Thanks and have upped you back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post

Texted her yesterday (Friday) to book for today (Saturday) 7pm. Today afternoon, messaged her again asking for location. Was given rough location. Around 6:40pm plus reached the closest MRT and asked for exact place. Was given the road only

So I walk all the way to the road, reached on time at 6:55pm and asked for which building, then received the news: She has another booking, so can't meet me. Expect me to wait 2.5 hours for next slot. OMG

Now in hindsight, I realised she never gave me the full address when I was closer. Usually MLs, once u reach the area they will give you the full address already. So means she was planning to do a double booking when I reached the MRT already?! Haiz. Make me walk all the way, and tell me at the last minute. F'ed up! Please don't book this asshole!
she increased her price to $150 one HJ.....Better skip
Old 25-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
she increased her price to $150 one HJ.....Better skip
thats for 90 mins.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

chionging for the weekend.

went for coco, she wasnt my first choice but first to respond.

location: long walk from mrt, like 10 mins? the area is notorious for housing fls and wls, and before my appointment i saw a police car turning in, so quite unsettling 7/10
looks: 9/10 prettier than the pictures. really chio, she is a syt in my opinion despite how others rate her a milf? she’s a defiinite head turner.
body: 9/10 easily one of the hottest i had this year. would be so nice to fuck that body
sensual: started brightly, i was so excited when she totally strip off and started cat bathing me all the way, but she moved to hj soooo quickly... to be honest, she started well then trail badly... could be me... i dont know... 6/10
massage: felt nice when she was doing it, but didnt feel like it worked to be honest... 7/10
gfe: i think its me, she doesnt take a liking to me... gfe is the bare minimum 5/10
rtm: well... she’s really a looker and really hot, but service doesnt cut it out for me. i’m sure other bros will have much better experience than yours truly... i’ll probably only rtm if im feeling confidence to extract good service out of her haha.

Last edited by MrFuck; 25-10-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

there are a few good HDLY now like lisa and ella but both are too old for me. any good HDLY by syt in the market now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1