The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Decepticons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Iris (FoxyThai)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...7#post23202857

Have not been contributing any FR recently since back in the scene, but I feel this booking deserves a review.

First off, booking was fuss free. OKT was friendly and thanks for bringing in a quality gem 🤜🤛

Won't go into numbers, more on the commentary.

Great Points about Iris
- looks good, with fair and smooth skin
- excellent energy level, very chatty and great personality
- good English (she said she studied in Melbourne)
- fantastic BBBJ, hands free with deep throat. Felt so friggin good
- she loves sex, she says it helps to make her look younger due to the release of endorphins (she literally said this sentence)
- Most importantly, the fountain display is as what some of the FRs claim. Lots of squirting action, those that have not tried before need to go at least once
- accommodating to positions and responsive
- cuddles and lots of chit chat after round

Weak Areas
- Boobs are big but a bit hard

Overall was a great session and I loved the time with her. Can chat like close friends, great BBBJ, fantastic fountain show, great see.

Understand that she is leaving on Sunday, so those that haven't tried should fast hand fast legs.

Thanks Fairy Thai once again for the quality gem at reasonable price 👍
Old 03-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I had Flora from Seduction today! I wanted someone with big boobs. I really have a run for my money, cos have to run to her before the time is up, cos Google map point me to a wrong direction 😅.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall but a little meaty
Boobs: D or E
BBBJ: 8/10 She is good and cooling, cos she used mouth wash
FJ: 9/10 great, she was enjoying herself of cos me too
GFE: 8/10 can hold a conversation and make me feel good. Good at kissing too.
French: 9/10

Overall great bonk. I have to shower twice, one from running to her and one from bonking her too hard... hmmm... RTF maybe not. Want to try others. Of cos I would recommend her to other bros.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
eurekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Ida from FoxyThai

Simple commentary
Lady petite. Great bonk, very teasing and playful. Sensual type, does give those GFE vibes. Positive intimacy rubs off on bed. Pace well to match mood and intensity.😄

In summary
Reasonably Great Session. Ample assets. Teasing Pecks and kisses. Progressive High Gfe. Accomodating with different plays, gives you control. Communicative and able to chit chat.

Cheers. Enjoy Bros.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

FR for Namfon from Galaxy

As usual, fast replies from okt and slot secured in less than 5 mins.

5 to 10% discount for looks, 1st look quite ordinary but it will grow on you. Think its her character, she will try to engage in talks and chat, though her ang mo no gd. Need GT. Advertised stats (height and weight) are quite accurate, 1st time time in Singapore, worked in hospital in Chingmai.

Can talk french and she can bbbj for long, will keep on going till u stop her. Accomodating to different positions, no need KY. in between shots still offered simple massage. Overall a pleasant experience.

She will be here till 10 apr, interested bros can give her a shot.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sadist11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yaris of Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=yaris

Looks - 9/10 pretty and she look prettier when I tease her and she smile shyly

Body - 9/10 slim with a perky butt, a must for doggy. B cups allow me to lick and suck like a baby

French - 9/10 small kisses first, after warming up will auto dfk and hold my head close

Bbbj - 8.5/10 low and good suction, totally don't rush through it. Will slowly lick my mushroom head and balls

Fj - 9/10 good stamina and sexy moans, not shy to show she is horny. Able to ride long. For secondshot was same. Start with slow sensual Catbath before fj, but I took too long to cum. Commendable for the effort. I gave her a fast speed doggy till I cum my 2nd shot. She told me I keng mak. I told her she more keng. Haha
Old 03-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Teeruklover

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=979363&highlight=

Location: East Side, parking available, relatively near to MRT

Room : Hotel Room, no need to go past security, comfortable bed and nice shower.

Looks: Honestly if didn't advertise I wouldn't know she's a post-op LB, similar to photo or even better in real life.

Shower : Showered myself

Frenching : Lots of tongue action.

BBBJ : Loved the deep throat.

FJ : started off with cowgirl after capped, then finished off with missionary.

Massage: gave me some light back massage.

Spent some time chatting about random stuffs, super easy to communicate as she's got a good command of english as she studied in europe.

Didn't manage to finish the 2nd shot as I was too tired after a day at work.

Mentioned that she's going back soon and may be her last day already. Thanks Bro SK for arranging and recommending.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anna from GT
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980959

Looks: Similar to photos no filter done imo, quite smooth skin, definitely the turn on type for me. As mentioned she has the pretty XMM vibe.
Body: Well maintained and shaved, lightweight petite with nice curve with nice ass suitable for doggy.
BBBJ: one of best. I really enjoying it. slow and long put in a lot of effort into it. strong and deep deep suction.
GFE: although English is limited but was able to hold conversation using google translate, she is quite cute and pretty chatty.
FJ: She is new to this line , Was shy at the start and things got better after breaking the ice. she like possessed by a horny JAV Star, tried out many different position. She has a tight pussy (low mileage perhaps) that gets wet when you hit the right buttons. Was a turn on when she moan and grips onto you when either is near climax.
GFE: English is limited but was able to hold conversation using google translate, she is quite cute and pretty chatty.
Massage: Really relax type massage, great for those who are looking to relax after a stressful day of work.

Overall really good session, one of the best in terms of looking and service.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
RoundandjuicyB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My quick review for Linly from Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=linly

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10
Catbath: 8.10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10

Comment/s
I got hooked by her beauty and curvy body. She is just the one I'm looking for. She can be both commando and demure. Was was able to adjust on how I was feeling like doing to do. Super flexible and high sex drive woman
Old 04-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Looks: Cute lady WYSIWYG!

Body: Petite young body, and skinny not pudgy

Boobs: Soft enhance C cup, small waist

BBBj: Didn’t just played with the tip it was all the way she was busy with her hands and mouth.

FJ: Power la bros, got the horny stamina to keep riding until I cum. First fuck her in doggy full force then she came on top did the job.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
walgqnhee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Aom
From FLirtygirls

Looks: Discount by Abit but still overall is pretty and have slutty milf looks.

Body: Slim with nicely shaped buttocks.

Boobs: Nicely rounded B's

Bbbj - she is observant and caught my weakness, she is a pro and can really provide solid bbbj for me. That my opinion

Fj: service oriented. very willing to accommodate. Light pumping in missionary with her legs opened up wide for me to pump her deeper. Turned to doggy, started to kiss her back before I conquer her super gao gao pussy, in return is her slow soft moans.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR for LISA (KinkAngel69)

Lisa is a head turner in real life and looks almost exactly like her profile pics and videos. Super nice proportions and shapely body as well (despite her slightly hard boobs) with some slight stubble around her pussy area. While a bit green and inexperienced, she's hardworking and maintained her smile throughout the session despite my late night booking. For the price, she's an absolute steal. It is a must to visit her while she's still around.

Also, location is nice and discrete with above average room conditions.
Old 04-04-2024, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980592&highlight=

Dream
GX

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty, nice genes

Body: Petie lady u would love her as much as i did

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural cup size! Just nice for my hands!

Bbbj: 8.5/10 ordinary, wet and sloppy, Tried gagging, took her a while but she made it! Good job for hard work!

Fj: 8.5/10 good fuck with her. We both pleasured each other on ways that we can. What kept me high was her wet hot juicy pussycat! Solid!

Gfe: very willing to please!
Old 04-04-2024, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sweet by Kinkythai

Had some time in my hands so I decided to contact and book Sweet. Quick and easy booking and the location is somewhat discreet though it is probably better if you have your own transport.

Goto the room and she immediately opened the door as I knocked. Was greeted by a tall babe with a pretty small face and killer smile.

What struck me was that Sweet is very friendly and had a good sense of homour as we joked and lauged throughout the session.

She is very accomodating and patient and gave me a really good GFE session. I like to takes things slow and sensual and she is good at that.i like light frenching and she does it very well.

During the break, we chat and she tries her best to engage in conversation despite her limited English. I can see she tries her best to make clients comfortable.

Pretty face with enhanced C boobs that isn't hard to the touch. She responds well to light touches and cat baths. She is tight down there so I had to take it slow. Bros that are bug might want to give her a miss.

The overall experience with Sweet was great and she tries her best to give me a good time and occasionally checks to see if I am.ok.

Looks 9/10
Figure 9/10
Skin light tan, smooth with a few tatoos
Boobs enhanced C, feels almost natural
GFE 9/10
Service 9/10
Service 9/10
Old 04-04-2024, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedd View Post
Sad to see not only this happening to me, this selfie verification thing totally puts me off, no mood at all, definately skipping these stables who ask for my photo. If really the OKT wants it, i will request for him to send me his first
Also kana the selfie verification thing. Recently fail another verification ( though no need selfie) as okt say will get back within 24hrs but didnt. Guess is a new norm/ time change? If under their shoe, mayb they just been careful. Agree just move on to the next.

Last edited by banana81sg; 04-04-2024 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Add time change
Old 04-04-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Arith is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR RISA from FF, 3/4/24 0000hrs.

Late Fr for the big titty queen cos of work and other commitments. Around 80% close to pics. Wonderful lady who gives in to requests as long as you ask nicely. Heard from OKT that some say her service no good, but tbh just be nice, smile and be polite and she'll let you do anything you request. Oh and the 44E tits are to die for. Papaya type, a lil sag understandable cos of the sheer size of it. Can grab both boobs and cover your soldier no matter what size it is. Would highly recommend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1