The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-06-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Is it weird to go TopOne or Spaceplus alone and open table?
Common.. dun worry too much. U worry whether u have the money.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
+12 for you to get power
Thanks bro!
Old 05-06-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hooray! Got my Thailand Pass in half an hour.

You can now jet off to LOS on the spur of the moment.

Can the AGGs show bikinis or even less? Last month Nana got "raided" for displaying too much too early.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Common.. dun worry too much. U worry whether u have the money.
Haha thanks bro! Budget for table no issue, only issue now is finding girls in the club to party with me
Old 05-06-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Haha thanks bro! Budget for table no issue, only issue now is finding girls in the club to party with me
Easy. Can ask staff and they bring girls from the G Club to party with you. Appox 6k for their time

Top1 - Above has KTV so there are girls waiting for you to pick and can party with them.
SpacePlus - Next door is a G club, so you can ask staff to bring the line up to your table.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
duck - 3 ladies, about 3k to 6k

emmanuelle - 10 ladies, about 3k to 7k

Maria - 30 ladies, about 6k to 13k

Colonze - 30 ladies, about 3k to 10k, they will do ART before letting you in
Thanks bro…Maria chop PRC carrot price is back
Old 06-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
linuxinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Didn't know Sugar is open. When Insanity, Levels and Sugar were open during pre-Covid, the FLs will patronise these places looking for customers. Levels would have the more exotic FLs operating there. I would think if Sugar is open, majority of the FLs would flock there looking for customers.

Not too difficult to spot them, as they will be hunting either alone or with a friend. They will be looking for customers, so just make eye contact to show you are interested and see if they seem interested too. If you are really a noob and clueless, tip the server and ask to intro Fls to you. The servers would know who are there working.

Good to know you found someone that look like Angelababy. That area is known to have many ladyboys going to these clubs, and if there is someone looking like Angelababy and not partying with a group of female friends, i would be sceptical that she is not a LB. That's my experience in Soi 11 clubs anyway and maybe you were indeed lucky to find an Angelababy lookalike.
Totally agree. Sugar and Level were my frequent clubs pre-covid. Good to hear that they are open already.

Try Onyx, prettier gals but close shop too early for me

Last edited by linuxinus; 06-06-2022 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One thing I haven't tried is to get a FL from a night club. What are my chances if I'm older let's say 45+? I always thought this was for younger guys or does it matter? I hate night clubs though, very noisy.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxinus View Post
Try Onyx, prettier gals but close shop too early for me
the last time i went, half of them are ladyboys. Yes, usually the prettier ones. So i stopped visiting
Old 06-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
thanks for the info bro. Heard that FLs at spaceplus and topone open exorbitant price. my friend got quoted 16k baht for LT at topone. Probably targeted audience are rich china man.
usually china joints are like this. In thailand its china price for china men, which is why i would avoid these places. They easily quote 5 figure bahts for takeaways and china men would pay without a word. Common sense tells you dont bother to go and compete with them. They dont get the best girls at that kind of price either.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
SpacePlus - Next door is a G club, so you can ask staff to bring the line up to your table.
weird config... might as well go G club... got big nice sofa
on average dmg might be slightly lower...
Old 07-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
One thing I haven't tried is to get a FL from a night club. What are my chances if I'm older let's say 45+? I always thought this was for younger guys or does it matter? I hate night clubs though, very noisy.
If you talking about FLs, age doesn't matter even if you are 50s. Just dress nicely can already. I know some FLs target older guys compared to younger ones, cos older guys more experienced and less like energizer bunny lol..at least according to these FLs. Personally i think older guys may be more generous and give tips

If you are talking about picking up for free ONS, i guess age and looks may matter more. Imagine you are going to a club to pick up a lady, naturally you will go for a younger and prettier lady rather than someone in late 40s right? The same logic would apply to ladies looking for a fling at nightclub. If course got exception la...even if you are late 40s but look like Andy Lau or dress impeccably like you are well-off or have an attractive personality, maybe the lady wouldnt mind older guy...
Old 07-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Anyone tonight interested in KTV. PM me
Old 09-06-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Planning to go BKK and it dawned upon me:

Liquor in clubs are really no value for money (seriously, black label doesn't taste nice).

Has someone thought of booking a large hotel room for tjeor stay in bkk (above 60sqm), invite some bros (bros to buy alcohol from duty free shop) and FLs to the room to have a private party? Of course, thay can play some clubbing music from a portable speaker...

Anyone tried before? Can share your experience?
Old 09-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Planning to go BKK and it dawned upon me:

Liquor in clubs are really no value for money (seriously, black label doesn't taste nice).

Has someone thought of booking a large hotel room for tjeor stay in bkk (above 60sqm), invite some bros (bros to buy alcohol from duty free shop) and FLs to the room to have a private party? Of course, thay can play some clubbing music from a portable speaker...

Anyone tried before? Can share your experience?
You want to party and show your dick with other bros? Nowadays people love to video, you won’t know when any itchy finger brother record your performance and you will be famous next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1