The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 01-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Golden palace is opposite of KSL shopping mall
Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone feeling like going d'boss tonight?
Old 10-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New pill can help you cut back on alcohol

New pill can help you cut back on alcohol

May 10, 2013

The drug has been licensed for 'the reduction of alcohol consumption in adult patients with alcohol dependence without physical withdrawal symptoms'.

LONDON: Popping a pill will now help drinkers reduce the amount of alcohol they consume.

Serial drinkers in the UK will be given a new drug called ‘Nalmefene’ which manufacturers claim could cut alcohol consumption levels by 61%.

The pill also known as Selincro has been licensed for use by health officials and will be available for doctors to prescribe to their patients from Monday.

The drug is meant for once-a-day usage, has been licensed for “the reduction of alcohol consumption in adult patients with alcohol dependence without physical withdrawal symptoms and who do not require immediate detoxification”.

Scientists say the drug will helps people with drinking problems to cut back on the amount they drink and works by modulating the reward mechanism in the brain.

A clinical trial helped patients cut the amount they consumed from 12.75 units a day to five units a day — a reduction by 61%.

The test subjects who underwent counseling along with the drug reduced their “heavy drinking days” from over three weeks to nine days a month after treatment for six months.

“The harmful use of alcohol is a worldwide problem resulting in millions of deaths, including hundreds of thousands of young lives lost. It is not only a causal factor in many diseases, but also a precursor to injury and violence,” said Dr Ala Alwan from the World Health Organization.

The WHO says, “There is a direct relationship between higher levels of alcohol consumption and rising risk of some cancers, liver diseases and cardiovascular diseases.”

Alcohol abuse causes the death of 2.5 million people annually. Most alcohol-related deaths are caused by injuries, cancer, cardiovascular diseases and liver cirrhosis. Globally, 6.2% of all male deaths are related to alcohol, compared to 1.1% of female deaths.

According to the Indian Alcohol Policy Alliance, an average Indian takes the first sip of alcohol at the age of 19 compared to 28 in the 1990s. Studies say that in another 5-7 years, a majority of Indians will start consuming alcohol at the age of 15.

Nearly 62.5 million people in India drink alcohol with per capita consumption being around four litres per adult per year.

----- Agencies
Old 14-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Man shot outside JB hotel, critically hurt

Man shot outside JB hotel, critically hurt

May 13, 2013

JOHOR BARU, May 13 — A man in his 40s was seriously injured after being shot at the parking lot of a hotel in Jalan Dato Suleiman at around 3.30pm today.

A witness said the victim was heading to his car when he was approached by a man who fired four shots at him from about 20 metres.

“I heard four shots fired before seeing a man run away from the parking lot and escaping on a black Honda EX5 motorcycle together with an accomplice,” said the witness who did not wish to be identified.

Johor CID chief Datuk Dr Hashim Haron confirmed the incident and said the victim was in a stable condition at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital here.

He said police were investigating the shooting from all angles. — Bernama

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 14-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Going to Batam / Tg Balia from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Anybody interested to go to Tg Balai / Batam from Fri 24/5/13 ( Wesak day - Public Holiday ) to Sun 26/5/13 frpm the NEW Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal, Nusajaya, JB ?
Old 15-05-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Going to Batam / Tg Balia from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Anybody interested to go to Tg Balai / Batam from Fri 24/5/13 ( Wesak day - Public Holiday ) to Sun 26/5/13 frpm the NEW Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal, Nusajaya, JB ?
bro, no kaki? too bad Im gg HK.
I thought gg alone is much better? free n easy be a Happy Man there?
Old 15-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Going to Batam / Tg Balia from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
bro, no kaki? too bad Im gg HK.
I thought gg alone is much better? free n easy be a Happy Man there?
Bro Goat,

I know that you are always a "Lone Ranger"

Never go to ZON anymore ? How about your PRC mistress ?
Old 17-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Deviroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today i just went grand blue wave with my friend.. its our first time going there..

i can only say geylang sucks.............
Old 17-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Going to Batam / Tg Balia from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Quote:
Bro Goat,

I know that you are always a "Lone Ranger"

Never go to ZON anymore ? How about your PRC mistress ?
kick her away already! now concentrate on Viet SYT better than PRC MILF.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
kick her away already! now concentrate on Viet SYT better than PRC MILF.
Good !

Viet gals from Zon ? Rates including room ?
Old 19-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Hope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night zon got big raid
Old 19-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Don't know how many girls caught on the spot? hope my next targeted girl was lucky enough to escape?
Old 19-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good !

Viet gals from Zon ? Rates including room ?
all not included, you may take few visits to date her out? I took 3 visits to date two out.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Heavy traffic jam at Causeway & 2nd Link during Wesak Day ( Fri 24/5/13 )

Heavy traffic jam at Causeway & 2nd Link during Wesak Day ( Fri 24/5/13 )

With the Vesak Day holiday on Friday May 24, traffic flow through the land checkpoints at Woodlands and Tuas is expected to be heavy, said the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) in a statement on Monday.

Travellers should expect delays from Thursday May 23 till Sunday May 26. ICA advises travellers to adjust their travel plans if possible or help to ease congestion by car-pooling or using public transport.

Singaporeans issued with the BioPass or registered with the National Registration Office are also encouraged to use the enhanced Immigration Automated Clearance System (eIACS) lanes at the bus halls, which allows travellers to clear immigration within 12 seconds at no additional cost.

Travellers are reminded to ensure that they are carrying their own passports before presenting themselves for immigration clearance at the checkpoints. They can also check the traffic situation at the checkpoints in advance by looking at the monitoring system signboards installed along the Ayer-Rajah Expressway and Bukit Timah Expressway. They may also call the traffic information hotline at 6863-0117 or visit www.onemotoring.com.sg.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 26-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Hot ZON and traffic jam

"With the Vesak Day holiday on Friday May 24, traffic flow through the land checkpoints at Woodlands and Tuas is expected to be heavy."

Oh it was, but it was worth it. Checked out the action at ZON. Unfortunately could not pick on\e up as I had some girl friends shopping with me at ZON. There were about a dozen clear PRC working girls and a few hot Indonesians as well.

Hoping to spend a week or two up there In July so would welcome meeting up with some cheongsters who can show me the right places.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1