The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Relin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any happy ending spa in bedok area

Please share contact bro
Old 20-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
No. He meant me. Not sure why he say so. The ML I had is not a milf. Those bro who I’ve gave contact to, can help verify. Even if they didn’t go down, check the WeChat for her pic.

Anyway, what I posted here are my own experience. I never put a knife at your neck and force u to believe me. Cheers
You walk into shop and see ML is 35 years old... if you are 80 this year wah ho seh kenna SYT... if you are 20 this year, jit tao sian tio auntie...

So what is milf what is not milf leh?
Old 20-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
ahsiao1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are 3 ml in sunflower, check their Facebook, age at least 35. Is 35 considered syt to u? Anyways the massage isn't really massage lol. This is one of the worse parlors from my experience
Old 20-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsiao1234 View Post
There are 3 ml in sunflower, check their Facebook, age at least 35. Is 35 considered syt to u? Anyways the massage isn't really massage lol. This is one of the worse parlors from my experience
Experiencing is believing. Their website was so outdated. Only address is correct, rest of data all outdated. I take it that u r just blasting off here after so-called “visited” their place via website browsing and not physically been there? If so, then please go get your data right. The girl I refer to, exist in physical and not in your cyber world.

I won’t bother to response anymore as this is quite a waste of my time. I say again to whoever reading this, my post is based on my personal “Physical” experience. I share here for Bros who are interested. I’m not the owner nor do I get commission from posting. I only share when I thought it’s worth sharing.

Old 20-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Experiencing is believing. Their website was so outdated. Only address is correct, rest of data all outdated. I take it that u r just blasting off here after so-called “visited” their place via website browsing and not physically been there? If so, then please go get your data right. The girl I refer to, exist in physical and not in your cyber world.

I won’t bother to response anymore as this is quite a waste of my time. I say again to whoever reading this, my post is based on my personal “Physical” experience. I share here for Bros who are interested. I’m not the owner nor do I get commission from posting. I only share when I thought it’s worth sharing.

U lucky la bro.. i went few days ago..got N****.. massage 2/10. Looks: 4/10. I wonder who you got
Old 20-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
U lucky la bro.. i went few days ago..got N****.. massage 2/10. Looks: 4/10. I wonder who you got
Not the ML who serve u.

I pm u her ctc. Go check your pm.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
No. He meant me. Not sure why he say so. The ML I had is not a milf. Those bro who I’ve gave contact to, can help verify. Even if they didn’t go down, check the WeChat for her pic.

Anyway, what I posted here are my own experience. I never put a knife at your neck and force u to believe me. Cheers
How would you rate the face and body of the ML you had, out of 10?
Old 21-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
lttp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bro, i was planning to visit this spa these few days - but reading mix info now, mind sharing your contact? I actually walked past the spa around lunch time last week, it was opened but there was no one inside, i didn't hang around as i had somewhere to be. Thanks.
Old 21-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
ahsiao1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

stop making stupid assumptions here, since when i said i visited her in the cyber world? really question your intelligence ... maybe because u chiong too much become .... nvm i shall not say

but well i visited her physically, and physically means going in and getting massaged literally on the bed, hope this helps in your understanding.
for all other bros out there, i have seen physically and i mean in terms of eye to eye contact in real life (in case some1 doesnt understand again) of the 3 ladies over there, none of them look younger than 35, feel free to try if u believe the other guy.

enjoy your day
Old 21-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ablackrisborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pm location please
Old 22-08-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any good ones in tamp ? Been trying to look for it since blue wave closed down =/
bw spa still open, bro. but good ones there? well the good ones that i knew have left/on leave. the remaining ones, yet to try.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsiao1234 View Post
Pls avoid whatever the bro has posted previously. The spa name he was referring to was sunflower aroma therapy, u can check them out at facebook, 3 ml milfy and saggy.

Will keep up selling the p massage at extra 30 if u didn't take it. Nag and nag the whole session. Paid up and she didn't allow me to roam, fully clothed

Dmg is 45+30+50 = 125 kena carrot chop
Maybe the other bro got lucky get the right girl.
Anyway I stay nearby, sometimes I see them sit outside for meal, never see SYT, but doesn’t mean don’t have maybe not fated.

I also believe Ahsiao was there as the price he quote is correct and cannot he found in Facebook.

I tried Nancy it’s was ok not SYT but massage ok la. Paid 45 for 1 hour massage. All this while the door was not fully shut, Ask me to top up 30 for prostate massage and she will close the door, politely rejected and say not enough money with me today , continue massage till time out.

RTM no unless I see the SYT the other bro mention

Just move on to explore new adventures bro, and may you find a gem soon
Old 22-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangukNamja View Post
Hello everyone. I've tried most of the MPs in Bedok area and I know which ones usually have extra services. I'm particularly interested in the two that are almost side by side, along NUCR. I have visited them before, however was not offered anything.

Looking to exchange with fellow bros here if you can share with me places that do offer, and I can share the same to you too. Cheers.

the one u mentioned side by side I tried the one nearer to the kpt... and wasn't offered if I don't take up the upgrade package. however one of the bros whom I got contact from said he did got GQ from another ML

i think v soon I can create a list of places where I visited before that they don't give u GQ if u don't take up the upgrade. once rejected upgrade means not even teasing alr.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
askm18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any happening spa at Simpang Bedok?
Old 24-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

[snip - apologies]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread