The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 29-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
guess g1 a bit selective
i tried on her on first day of work (okt said) and she was quite accommodating
attitude was good too
Yeah but not handsome. Not her cup of tea. Haha
Old 29-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
I wan tau huay.
I wan chin chow.
I wan ice cream.
I wan prawn peeled.
I wan soup.
I wan water.

Shhhh,dun come my shop ok?1 stop away from geylang.
G26 in fish tank, what are you waiting for ?😀
Old 29-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Finally get to try G23 last Friday.

Wow. Just wow till i have to extend the session.

The BBBJ, GFE and DT was really over my expectation for the price that i have to tip her on that.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilemma1985 View Post
Finally get to try G23 last Friday.

Wow. Just wow till i have to extend the session.

The BBBJ, GFE and DT was really over my expectation for the price that i have to tip her on that.
Welcum to G23 poison brudder

Last edited by reddevil3d; 29-08-2022 at 04:43 PM.
Old 29-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
G26 in fish tank, what are you waiting for ?😀
I going around 10-10.30pm.
U all go home early ok?
Tomorrow got work.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

I saw both 26 and 23, to me 26 is better looking. She is cute like a model.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Fans of G12 might need to know she wont be giving BBJ today as she is due for a checkup tomorrow.

Anyway, RTF her today. Kinda reluctant to give a FR this SYT though.

Name: Yen Ninh
Like to wear school girl outfit without bra. Saturday she was wearing polo with school girl skirt. Today she was wearing sailor type of school uniform.
Face: Sharp feature. Sharp nose
Body: Petite (150-155cm), Skinny build with slight tummy. Natural soft B cup. Proportional to her body. Soft smooth skin. Got a lotus tattoo on her upper back
BBJ: Normal. Suction consider medium. If you try G9, hers is Strong.
Pussy: Sligh bush and tight. She dont use lube with FJ.

She will start by breast rub your body. Thats when you can feel her tender breast, plus the skin feels like got powder one, thats how smooth her skin is.
After that she BJ.

FJ: start by cowgirl. She not that lazy type of girl that ride a few time ask you to take over one (Unlike G9 straight away ask you to take over after BJ).
Start by light bouncing, and then heavy bouncing , when she is tired, she will grind. After recover, she will start bouncing again. When she totally exhausted, she lean over to take a break before continue to bounce. Seeing her tired, I offer to take over. Can see she shy to ask.

Finish with missionary. Love her moaning when I spread her legs Vshape and hump her hard. When she moan, there is no eye contact like she is shy

After the deed, she will help to shower.

RTF: Yes! 2nd time. Her service might be normal, no Frenching but I am a sucker for SYT with natural breast. Those bouncing natural tits when cowgirl and missionary is my weakness. To think I used to pay $150 PRC FL with similiar SYT body at Jalan Besar during the pandemic.

Little background story:
Maybe I made her laugh quite abit and can speak a little Vietnamese so she was at ease with me only my 2nd visit.
After we all dress up, as I was preparing to leave, she suddenly lay on the bed and ask me to stay till time up. Thats when we chatted.
Used to have a food business cooking seafood but not earning enough. Inspiring tattoo artist. Had a 10 months old child (That explain the slight tummy, but still in great shape). Kinda sadden that she enter the meat trade when her child is barely 1 years old... but since she already did, I will continue to strongly support her... Hurhur

Last edited by mikenade; 29-08-2022 at 10:29 PM.
Old 29-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Fans of G12 might need to know she wont be giving BBJ today as she is due for a checkup tomorrow.

Anyway, RTF her today. Kinda reluctant to give a FR this SYT though.

Name: Yen Ninh
Like to wear school girl outfit without bra. Saturday she was wearing polo with school girl skirt. Today she was wearing sailor type of school uniform.
Face: Sharp feature. Sharp nose
Body: Petite (150-155cm), Skinny build with slight tummy. Natural soft B cup. Proportional to her body. Soft smooth skin.
BBJ: Normal. Suction consider medium. If you try G9, hers is Strong.
Pussy: Sligh bush and tight. She dont use lube with FJ.

She will start by breast rub your body. Thats when you can feel her tender breast, plus the skin feels like got powder one, thats how smooth her skin is.
After that she BJ.

FJ: start by cowgirl. She not that lazy type of girl that ride a few time ask you to take over one (Unlike G9 straight away ask you to take over after BJ).
Start by light bouncing, and then heavy bouncing , when she is tired, she will grind. After recover, she will start bouncing again. When she totally exhausted, she lean over to take a break before continue to bounce. Seeing her tired, I offer to take over. Can see she shy to ask.

Finish with missionary. Love her moaning when I spread her legs Vshape and hump her hard. When she moan, there is no eye contact like she is shy

After the deed, she will help to shower.

RTF: Yes! 2nd time. Her service might be normal, no Frenching but I am a sucker for SYT with natural breast. Those bouncing natural tits when cowgirl and missionary is my weakness.

Little background story:
Maybe I made her laugh quite abit and can speak a little Vietnamese so she was at ease with me only my 2nd visit.
After we all dress up, she lay on the bed and ask me to stay till time up. Thats when we chatted.
Used to have a food business cooking seafood but not earning enough. Inspiring tattoo artist. Had a 10 months old child (That explain the slight tummy, but still in great shape). Kinda sadden that she enter the meat trade when her child is barely 1 years old... but since she already did, I will continue to strongly support her... Hurhur
Nice that you managed to break the ice with her.
I tried her few weeks ago when she came initially. She seemed a little shy/moody but still tried to be very accomodative. Gave me abit of feeling like she was abit forced into this trade and i felt a little sorry for her which dampened the mood a little. Perhaps shall give her another try further down the road.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Yum yum. Is she fair like g1 or? Figure wise? Yet to take a glance at her. Always not around. Haha
I have a FR, please read back.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Spot on on the fr for g12. Thou she don't like me so no bbbj. Just tried her today. Yes one of the cutest I met so far. So far my fav in this house. =)
Old 29-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Spot on on the fr for g12. Thou she don't like me so no bbbj. Just tried her today. Yes one of the cutest I met so far. So far my fav in this house. =)
Tomorrow she going for checkup so today no bbj. First time I had her got bbj.
Old 29-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andychin View Post
Hi , so end up release all on G6 due to pretty among them but service not good as G5 and G5 not pretty as G6 . So you guy will choose your gem pretty or service better one ?
G5 f me first followed by G9.. G6 was the last one.. so release into her as Gt and G6 know how to foreplay me while G6 f me. Was sucking G5 nip so cant see G6 also. G9 licking my nip. When G9 f me, i was licking G5 oussy as she sit on my face. So cant see the gals who f me. Only can feel 3 different pussy fuckingme.. G6 quite new, so the pussy quite tight.. maybe next time try 2 position with 4 girls but will need extension.. if not ni time..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 29-08-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Chair in every room or this room only
Forgot which room.. the room i went for 4p no chair..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 29-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L20H38G26 Heng
TODAY 1ST DAY!

Face : 9/10.prettier than g23.china doll.

Height : 1.55-1.6

Boobs:8/10.enhanced C cup.scars under.no longer so firm and perky.nipples are good.she allow hard grabbing,licking,sucking.

Body : 7/10.bit of belly baby fats.

bath:sponge bath 2-3min

Catbath:8/10 wet warm slurpy.

Frenchk ok.she allow but don't like tongue fight.

CBJ:12/10 better than g23.today no BBBJ coz she going medical on 30 august.

Painting : i never like it for all girls.her pussy is bushy.

FJ : 10/10.tried 3 positions.very tight.accomodating.stop u whenever u wan to cum.

GFE:8/10. Chatty,slow sensual service,bit of massage.

RTF:yes

Damage:$60 1 shot.25 min.
Tip $10 at start,+$5 at finish.
Please tip $10-$20 to maintain service BUT don't spoil market.
Cheapo please stay away from this gem.

This week some girls going medical,so no BBBJ.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK THE GIRL YOU WANT WHETHER THEY PROVIDE BBBJ OR NOT.
THE OKT WILL BE IN A DIFFICULT POSITION.
JUST ASK WHETHER THEY HAVE MEDICAL OR NOT.
THANK U.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 29-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Forgot which room.. the room i went for 4p no chair..
What is 4p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1