The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Bro spoonfork,
Must wait lah. Build up the excitement ma!But then hor....my DIDI is very restless nowadays .....looking forward to meet you on the 14th.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

quick quick! u guys quick come over.

waiting for all your juicy FR. slurp slurp!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Banana,
No worries! We will crusade the LHL angels and give you a extra juicy Fr when we get back.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-04-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Any Bro know of any hotels in ZH that is better then & price range cheaper/same as YueHai..??
Old 10-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88

We stayed at Yindo hotel...for the price of less than 300rmb ...really good i think...since we arrived around at 3pm..room was ready.
IMHO: Bro Trick and I both felt that Yindu is way too old and the room oso look quite lock kok....
Old 10-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
IMHO: Bro Trick and I both felt that Yindu is way too old and the room oso look quite lock kok....
cheap and good, go to jinye hotel, rmb200/weekday.

recommended chang'an good world hotel. rmb300/weekday.

if u want cheaper and nearer to LHL, then is rmb120/weekday. opposite of bu bu gao hotel, rmb100/weekday. r u interested?
Old 10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alibaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Banana,

The hotel you refering opposite Bu Bu Gao is Xi Fa Hotel. Is it?
Old 10-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba
Bro Banana,

sori i dont recall the name of the hotel. one of my friends like to stay there. will chk it out and let u know.

i rather pay rmb120 to be along LHL.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba
Bro Banana,

Whatever, never stay in hotels along LHL. We stayed one there and it's a night mare till we move to that good old lady Yindo.

U will have no peace. You can hear door open and close "all the time". All of them rented out their rooms for ST fark so U know the frequently of the in & out. Moreover their sounf proofing is so fuck up. We can hear people talking along the corridor the whole night.

The next time i am in ZhuHai i will defintely stay clear of hotels near LHL.

I suggest you consult Ah jin fm Xia cai's grp for hotel arrangement.

website - http://www.okzhuhai.com/mytravel/order/default.htm

They are the professionals.

Another bro posted a good contact here : Ah Zhong (13536552003). I understand from my Malaysian friend this is another reliable source for good hotel.

They have the best rates in town. My buddies & me did some checks already. They are really good. We are so free during the day. KLKK.

AH zhong also have a website i think, my buddy who's suppose to transist ZhuHai tomorrow on his way from Changpin will let me know. But my buddy said Changpin is so much better than Zhuhai, plus the nice CP gang he may stay another day or so in Changpin. He so lucky. Must die die put Changpin on my next visit.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I disagree about stying in LHL hotel... I'm now staying in LHL hotel as I type... noone disturb me and the night walkabout is cool... lot's of gals now... very young gals too. waiting for samters arriving tomorrow for a trip to CP!!! 1st time there!
Old 11-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree..

Totally new young gals in LHL now. after chinese new year, most of the blood has been change. Old left and new arrived.

Must ENDURED and wait till 13th May to visit ZH and CP.

Till then we meet. ZH here i come......

Bro TRick
Old 11-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
I disagree about stying in LHL hotel... I'm now staying in LHL hotel as I type... noone disturb me and the night walkabout is cool... lot's of gals now... very young gals too. waiting for samters arriving tomorrow for a trip to CP!!! 1st time there!
have a good day and enjoy LHL.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick
Agree..

Totally new young gals in LHL now. after chinese new year, most of the blood has been change. Old left and new arrived.

Must ENDURED and wait till 13th May to visit ZH and CP.

Till then we meet. ZH here i come......

Bro TRick
yup, lot of new babes now, but i still prefer those before CNY.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88
Whatever, never stay in hotels along LHL. We stayed one there and it's a night mare till we move to that good old lady Yindo...
i m sad to hear u have bad stay in hotel LHL. By the way, bu bu gao hotel is not along LHL.

this is ur third post and this is the third time promoting and posting contacts on xiao ciao.

are you xiao ciao? or ah zhong.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Banana, heard from Xiao Bin that u r back ZH the day before...hee hee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1