The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 02-07-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limpb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Remember to exercise with care. Naughty fun but always remember to think
yes need to.be careful but still some will still think it exclusive
Old 02-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 10
twwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was in the Bangkok Spa area late last night and wanted to give this place a try. unfortunately the place looked super packed, seems like business is good..

no choice, went down to another b2b place down the same stretch which fortunately wasn't packed, really needed to to release. Vietnam girl, price was 198rm all in and it was not too bad as well.

just a casual share, those who frequent that are should know more than me. cheers.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Little Saigon is no by right no FJ.
Zi zu , on the same stretch is FJ. View and select girls before payment .
The tattoo Uncle sitting outside the shop is friendly and shared a lot about the batches of girls that are coming and roughly when would be a better time.

As for little Saigon, there are a couple of girls who are worth trying . Service is great. The GFE is high therefore make sure you are saint enough to think
Old 03-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Little Saigon is no by right no FJ.
Zi zu , on the same stretch is FJ. View and select girls before payment .
The tattoo Uncle sitting outside the shop is friendly and shared a lot about the batches of girls that are coming and roughly when would be a better time.

As for little Saigon, there are a couple of girls who are worth trying . Service is great. The GFE is high therefore make sure you are saint enough to think
what number would you suggest bro
Old 03-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TBH, I always go until the guy at the counter recognise me already.. I always ask for recommendation, then see if he have the photo of the girl before accepting.

I dont take down numbers cause I go maybe once every 2 months, so the girls idk are still the same anot. U can try to ask the guy to recommend for u, based on availability. So far not much disappointment for me cause my expectation not high for random choosing.

My lucky friend kena free bbbj before, but not me.. However, last time theres 1 girl also wanna ride me raw. I stopped her cause no cd and I was scared of diseases. After that not much freebies.. At most also teasing around the cock with mouth nia.. how I wished her mouth auto roam and accidentally give bbbj. lol
Old 04-07-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually after reading about this place, I'm curious about what bros mean by some of their FR descriptions. Would be enlightening if bros can kindly explain. Terms like bj fj french are straightforward. But what is naughty fun? What's auto roaming, means hands only or mouth also everywhere?

Another thing, I feel that we need to understand that different guys will get different mileage with different girls. It's a reality we have to accept since this is not a full service place. Maybe some bros more yandao or good at talking and that kind of stuffs

On another side note, do be advised that u can still catch stds from bbbj. Stds like gonorrhea and chlamydia can pass by oral easily.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh! I'm curious about this gfe thing also. What r the kinds of actions that made bros feel there's gfe? Kiss alot? Wash u up nicely in shower? Call you sweet names? Treat you to food and drinks?

Does it reach levels that bros will consider as KCing?
Old 06-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

VR46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justachillguy View Post
Oh! I'm curious about this gfe thing also. What r the kinds of actions that made bros feel there's gfe? Kiss alot? Wash u up nicely in shower? Call you sweet names? Treat you to food and drinks?

Does it reach levels that bros will consider as KCing?

I think it's all of the above. Other places give off a very SOP kind of feeling whereby they just try to rush you off.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

fusion3999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what are the different between the little saigon at sentosa and the one near KSL. I was waiting for my friend near outlet near KSL and i saw some ladies. Look a bit on the mature type.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just tried this place and 21 is awesome and her b2b is very good and her HJ is skillfully done which made me cum in 10 mins. Very worth it I would say, GFE Gao Gao, managed to get her WeChat and will book her again next week.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanyew View Post
Just tried this place and 21 is awesome and her b2b is very good and her HJ is skillfully done which made me cum in 10 mins. Very worth it I would say, GFE Gao Gao, managed to get her WeChat and will book her again next week.
well done bro on 21. just booking her a few more time and you may expect something special. investment is the key to it
Old 19-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, not sure that day when I visit this join, only left 4-5 girl only, counter say a lot good hardworking girl boss treat them go holiday one week, introduces me New and lousy girl , mode all gone.,,
Old 19-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
Bro, not sure that day when I visit this join, only left 4-5 girl only, counter say a lot good hardworking girl boss treat them go holiday one week, introduces me New and lousy girl , mode all gone.,,
when is that day? Heard many girls were caught by anti vice last week.But not sure if this outlet had it
Old 20-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

Had a session with number 38 at the outlet nearest to KSL, her GFE and b2b service was great, will return to try out others. Damage is RM178 in total of massage and b2b.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

Anyone can pm me the address? Its seem that little siagoon near KSL change name is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1