The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

….I told her to lie down on the bed and I proceeded to take off my clothes. I then laid down next to Wendy and gently kissed her, teasing her lips with my tongue. She sighed and wrapped her arms round me as I leant over her. My right hand was gently caressing her tits as I aroused her senses and turned her on. Wendy started to moan and gasp as my ministrations had their effect, and my hand left her tits to move down to her pussy. As my index finger stroked her pussy lips, Wendy gasped as the pleasurable sensation ran through her. I could feel that she was already very wet but wanted her to experience an orgasm first before I plunged my cock into pussy and deflower her.

“Mmmmm….Ahhhhh…so good” Wendy moaned and gasped as I played with her pussy lips and clitty. She jerked a little whenever my fingers touched her clitty as if an electric shock had run through her body. I stopped kissing her and started to lick and suck at her tits, whilst I started to insert a finger into her her wet, moist pussy.

“Unnnhh” she grunted as her pussy was penetrated by my finger which entered easily as her pussy was dripping wet by now. “Oh Oh! Aaah! Ughhh!” Wendy gasped and grunted as my middle finger slid in and out of her pussy, whilst my palm was rubbing her clitty every time my finger went into her pussy. I looked up to see she had closed her eyes and slightly parted her mouth in pleasure. I upped the tempo of my fingering and Wendy’s moans and gasps filled the room as the pleasurable sensations intensified for her. Her arms fell away from me, instead grasping the sheets tightly. I knew she was close to orgasm and bent down to suckle her tits hard, concurrently moving my finger to her clitty and rubbed it rapidly.

“Ahhh…that’s so good! I’m going to cum soon!” Wendy cried out. Thus encouraged, I intensified my efforts and after a minute or so, I was rewarded by a “Ahhrgh! I’m cumming” from Wendy as her body jerked spasmodically from her orgasm. I continued to rub her clitty as the orgasm crashed through her but in a short while, she grasped my hand and moved it away. “Stop! I can’t take any more” she gasped….
Old 03-08-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on Wendy's cum, cheers!
Old 04-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

…..I leaned back on my elbow and gazed at Wendy as she recovered from her orgasm. Her eyes remained shut and she was breathing heavily. The devil in me awoke and I swiftly moved my head down between her thighs and pushed them apart further. “What are you doing?” Wendy asked just before a surprised “Ahhhh!” sounded from her lips and my tongue shot out and flicked the tip of her clitty which as still engorged and sensitive from her orgasm.

“Ohh! Uhhh! Argh!” Wendy gasped and grunted, as I lashed her clitty with my tongue. Her hands tried to push my head away as the sensations from her clitty became too much for her to bear. I resisted her feeble efforts and continued to lick her clitty vigorously, occasionally dipping my tongue into her pussy to taste her juices.

Shortly her grunts started to become louder and I knew she was on the verge of a second orgasm. I stopped licking her pussy and knelt between her legs. I grasped my erect cock and rubbed the head along her pussy lips to lubricate it. Wendy opened her eyes and looked at me, biting her lower lip. I continued to rub my cock along her pussy lips and asked “Are you ready?” Wendy nodded and whispered “yes”…..
Old 04-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

….I gently inserted the tip of my cock between her pussy lips and slowly pushed until the head was engulfed in Wendy’s pussy. There was hardly any resistance as she was dripping wet by now, so much so there was a damp patch on the bedsheets. I then stopped to let her get used to the feeling and leaned forward to kiss her, resting my weight on my elbows.

I slowly pushed my cock deeper into Wendy’s pussy, savouring the feeling of her moist pussy wall around my cock. I broke the kiss with Wendy and pulled up slightly so that I could see the expression on her face. As I continued to slowly push deeper into her pussy she looked up at me with some trepidation but clearly not in any pain. Thus encouraged, I pushed a bit deeper before I felt some resistance and knew I had reached her hymen. I stopped and slowly thrusted in and out of Wendy without pushing beyond her hymen.

I kept the pace slow to avoid cumming too soon, as the feeling of Wendy’s tight, wet virgin pussy was incredible. Whilst tight, her pussy was well lubricated so my cock felt firmly enclosed but without any friction. As I pumped in and out of her, Wendy’s eyes turned dreamy as the the 1st ever cock in her pussy sent waves of pleasure through her body. Her pussy wall started to ripple slightly around my cock and I judged that the time had almost come to complete her deflowering.

I leaned forward to kiss her and whispered in her ear “Does it feel good baby?” Wendy gasped “Yes, oh yes! It feels so good!” I increased the depth & speed of my thrusting, such that the head of cock was exerting more pressure on her hymen. With the increase in tempo, Wendy started to moan gently and the ripples around my cock started to increase. “Ohhh darling, fuck me harder, I feel like I’m going to cum again” Wendy whispered.

“Mmmmm…Ahhhhh…Oh Oh!” Wendy moaned and gasped as I fucked her. I thrust harder, deeper and I felt the resistance of her hymen part as I buried my cock to the hilt in Wendy’s pussy. “Urghhh!” Wendy grunted and her eyes widened as she felt my cock buried in the depths of her pussy. I stopped moving to let her get accustomed to the feeling and asked “Are you ok?”

“Yes I’m ok” she replied. “Just a bit of pain when you put it all in but I’m ok”. I kissed her gently then said “Congratulations! You are no longer a virgin!” Wendy kissed me back before saying “Thank you but you haven’t cum yet. I want you to fuck me and cum inside me”.....
Old 06-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

....I needed no further encouragement and started to fuck Wendy with slow deep strokes, now that I had broken her hymen. Wendy grasped my bum with her hands and urged me to fuck her faster, thrusting her pussy up at me as I plunged my cock into her. Our rhythm established, we started to increase the tempo as her pussy started to ripple around my cock again and I could feel the pressure building inside my cock to spurt my seed into Wendy’s virgin pussy.

"Uhhh! Fuck me harder darling! I'm cumming soon!" As Wendy uttered those words, I rammed my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go and ground her clitty with my pubic area. Wendy clenched her hands on my bum and pushed it down harder, moaning and grunting non-stop.

As I stimulated her clitty, I could feel her pussy clenching tight around my cock. "I'm cumming!" Wendy wailed and I felt her pussy clench rhythmically around my cock. It was too much to bear, I pumped my cock furiously into her and a few seconds later I too came, spurting my seed deep into her virgin pussy...
Old 09-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful and shiok cip sexperience.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Please share more.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

…..As I filled Wendy with her virgin creampie, I could feel her shuddering in the throes of her orgasm. I held her in my arms and kissed her gently as she recovered from her climax. Her eyes opened and gazed at me tenderly: “That was amazing. I always heard stories from other women about how painful their 1st time was but it wasn’t like that at all with you”.

I just smiled and kissed her, not wanting to let her know she was benefiting from my experience of fucking numerous women and 2 other virgins. It would have shocked her and spoilt the moment. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes until my cock softened and slid out of her pussy. I could see there was some blood mixed in my semen that was trickling out of Wendy’s pussy. So we got up and went to wash up to avoid staining the bed.

After that first time, Wendy and I had sex 3-4 times a week during the 6 months of my extended stay. During these 6 months, I introduced Wendy to 2 other “firsts” - CIM and Anal.

Wendy liked to tug and rub my ears with her fingers which I hated. Despite my telling her to stop, she persisted so I told her that she could only continue to do so, if she let me cum in her mouth. She had previously expressed reluctance to allow that, so I thought that would put a stop to her playing with my ears. To my surprise, she readily agreed with a cheeky smile. To up the ante, I told her that she had to swallow as well. She pondered for a few seconds and then agreed.

Well, I didn’t manage to put a stop to her playing with my ears but I wasn’t going to say no to cumming in Wendy’s mouth! We proceeded to the bedroom, stripped and started kissing and playing with each other’s bodies. I love suckling on Wendy’s tits as they are big, soft yet firm with pinkish eraser tip nipples. As I sucked and licked on each tit alternately, I used my hand to stroke and finger her pussy. Pretty soon, Wendy was moaning with pleasure and her pussy was dripping wet.

I got on top of her, inserted my cock and started fucking her in missionary. I had discovered Wendy’s erogenous zones during our previous sex sessions and as I fucked her, I kissed and licked the side of her neck which turned her on a lot. As she got more turned on, Wendy thrust her hips up at a faster pace, as her hands pushed my bum down harder. I could feel her pussy walls clench tighter around my cock and I knew she would cum soon. Knowing what was needed to tip her over the edge, I stuck my tongue in her ear and nibbled on her earlobe which she found super sensitive. Stimulated by this, Wendy wailed “I’m cumming!” and her pussy clenched rhythmically around my cock as she orgasmed.

Having satisfied Wendy and brought myself closer to cumming, I pulled out of her and rolled on to my back. “Suck me darling” I told Wendy and she obediently got on her knees between my thighs to lick and suck my cock that was still covered with her pussy juices. As she slurped on my cock, her hands were playing with my nipples which turns me on tremendously. After a few minutes of Wendy blowing me, I could feel I was going to cum soon. I put my hands on the back of Wendy’s head and fucked her mouth at a faster tempo. She looked up at me as I fucked her mouth and I soon came into her mouth. She continued to move her mouth up and down my shaft as I came and even after I finished cumming, she continued to blow me. I had to stop her as it was getting too much to bear. As her head came up, she stuck her tongue out at me to show that she had swallowed every drop and happily declared “Your ears are mine now!”…….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1