The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

During Songkran 2012 trip, I gotten away with 2000B LT for a living doll gal.

WS Agogo price although quite standard for most at 2k/3k, but still can get lower if the gal likes you.

I like buy gifts to ladies, so I will bring along fashion accessories, adult toys, dresses for the trip.

I will offer standard price that most P-A members pay. Agogo will be 1.5k/2-2.5k. If the lady likes me, she'll accept. If not she'll likely want leave early and waste my money. The gifts will be compensation/rewards for really staying LT.

Dispite the higher ST/LT price, there are too many runners. I still prefer BB gals and FL who are less likely to leave early.

1.5months more till my trip
Old 08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by contangee View Post
In Pattaya, it is seperate. BF + LT/ST.

Tennisballs, if you are paying 3000b for LT and she run before a morning fck, tell her you are only paying her ST.
THat's why it's dangerous to BF LT in superbaby or supergirl, as you are required to pay upfront. This type of behaviour happens regularly in Patts. If you have paid before, you don't have any control.
Usual tricks: my sister has no key room, my sister is sick, I am sick, I drink too much, I have my periods...

As concerns price, there is no fixed price (except in the 2 mentionned bars). If you ask "How much you want?", the girl (or the mama) will quote you a higher price than the one the girl usually gets. It's the same for the prices written on paper they show you. The experienced customers usually don't pay this price.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the places that require prepays usually end up being terrible for LT customer as the gals have no incentive to perform. I will walked away if asked to pay up front. On two occasions that I decide to walk out when asked to prepay, the Mamasan overwrite and said ok to pay later. It helps if you have already bought some drinks and show you would not screw the girl on the money side. For me it is ok to spend good money for gal but a runner ruins the entire night for me. Not only you are not getting a nice fck in the morning, it also destroy the illusion of gfe.

With so many bars and agogo in Pattaya, there is always another nice gal waiting for you at another club so no need to ever prepay.

With regards to prices, as El France said, there are generally no set prices but 2k-2.5k seem reasonable for normal agg girls. Also, learn a few Thai phrases and act more seasoned and you will be quoted a more reasonable prices (apply to normal shopping too). Better still if you go with expat or experienced buddy and let them guide you. Your best weapon is to be prepared to walk away (or at least pretend to), but do it in a very friendly way. Don't say the girl is not worth it or anything like that. This works very well especially late at night in non-peak. Of course the price you are offering should be reasonable, you will get laugh at if you are only offer 1k for LT.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
NTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any hotels to recommend? preferably very convienent to go around all places.. budget up 120
Old 10-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTHK View Post
preferably very convienent to go around all places.. budget up 120
For that kind budget, you can live it up. See Tim's thread on Page 10, walking distance to WS

http://sbfsg.org/showthr...# post7419352
Old 10-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Wanna share some experience in early days..

Miss those days in pattaya during NS time, after rod in 95 also very active ,use to report there twice a year..that time stil no highway takes almost 3hrs to reach pattaya depends on transport

During 90's the hot spot there is 'Little Duck disco pub' at pattaya klang
and palladium disco more class,KISS Karaoke, sabai room and sabai land ,both disco now already gone..agogo bar got superbaby more popular..Walking street..Billiard room also popular at that time..Many honky always came down to pattaya to race car, like da sha the hk celebrity who always act gangster movie..

People from Hong kong are more popular there follow by taiwan people..inside disco you can always hear the dj shout hong kong people where r u or taiwan people..Knn no calling sg people

Always rent motorbike down there,helmets not required during that time, shiok when riding against the wind at night time..always go Foodland to eat supper..Stay in girls apartment..seldom stay hotel hehe..and many many things else...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Would like to ask those patts lao jiao something... For Soi6 is what kind of bar? is it just buy drinks for the lady and than can ask for ST? or just a bar for drinking with ladys to accompany you? If lets says it's for ST only does all girls at the bar go with you or they can choose not to go? And anyway any bros knows about Mod's Bar? in soi 6?? wanna get more info about it... Appreciate for this advice. Thanks..
Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishchipindale View Post
Ill be hanging around insomnia niteclub next week or wait outside superbaby agogo after 3am to grab a chick bypasses that barfine
U must damn patient to wait till 3. By this time, I should have score my 1st goal while recovering for 2nd.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tennisballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys i'll be going to patts this wed but i'll arrive at bkk airport at 730pm so the bell bus is outta the question. so is taking the taxi my only option? I think it cost 1000+baht right?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
hey guys i'll be going to patts this wed but i'll arrive at bkk airport at 730pm so the bell bus is outta the question. so is taking the taxi my only option? I think it cost 1000+baht right?
Can use the normal bus. Cost THB134. Same counter as Bell Bus. Never tried Bell Bus so cannot tell you the difference in quality.

Normal bus is aircon and similar to the regular travel coach (Not the Luxury type or double deck type)
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Can use the normal bus. Cost THB134. Same counter as Bell Bus. Never tried Bell Bus so cannot tell you the difference in quality.

Normal bus is aircon and similar to the regular travel coach (Not the Luxury type or double deck type)
Is this at Subharvanarm or Don Muang? I got an Air Asia flight lined up next month and they touch down at Don Muang.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Is this at Subharvanarm or Don Muang? I got an Air Asia flight lined up next month and they touch down at Don Muang.
Subharvanarm.

As for Don Muang, sorry I have no idea. Maybe google abit.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
During 90's the hot spot there is 'Little Duck disco pub' at pattaya klang
Now become bella express hotel with lots of Indians staying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
Would like to ask those patts lao jiao something... For Soi6 is what kind of bar? is it just buy drinks for the lady and than can ask for ST? or just a bar for drinking with ladys to accompany you? If lets says it's for ST only does all girls at the bar go with you or they can choose not to go? And anyway any bros knows about Mod's Bar? in soi 6?? wanna get more info about it... Appreciate for this advice. Thanks..
Soi6 more of wild side where more gals & LBs will call out for you and pull you into their bar. There is more get down to business type. You want drink go corner 6, z bar and maybe quicky bar or some non-covered bars.

Just see what you like, says hello, then ask how much. Most will go if you willing to pay. Most only do ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
Just book Mr T or PT Taxi
[email protected]
[email protected]

1000B from airport to pattaya, can tip driver 50-100B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Air Asia was the first in to jump onboard Don Muang. If flood they close like last year how ah? I scare Jetstar last minute take up Don Muang offer

Taxi from Don Muang to pattaya is 1200B.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post

Normal bus takes you to bus station only. Then you have to get the baht bus or moto taxi to bring you to hotel.

Bell bus will send you directly to hotel via mini bus when they reach the station.

I recall moto taxi to Pattaya central is 50-60B, baht bus 150-200B. So bell bus more worth it.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qishiwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=zmanz;7762076]Now become bella express hotel with lots of Indians staying.

Eee..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1