The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2013, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

yes it is conclusive then
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
If one took a blood test at DSC for Herpes type 1 and 2. Results were negative. Is it considered conclusive or the virus could be hiding inactivated inside body?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hudson82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
If one took a blood test at DSC for Herpes type 1 and 2. Results were negative. Is it considered conclusive or the virus could be hiding inactivated inside body?
How long did you have to wait for results?
Old 21-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

I had myself tested yesterday after i noticed a blister-like symptom on my didi. When the nurse checked me he told me that mine could just be an abrasion but i rather listen to what the doc has to say.

So in the meantime i took all the test, donated my blood, urine & a swab of the blister.
Surprisingly the blister did not hurt when it was touched but when the swab was rubbed to get tissue samples, i felt a little bit of tingling like when you have an abrasion and its rubbed.
Then i waited.

When my turn came, i sat and told the doctor everything.
Me: I had sex with a sex worker. I didn't realised when she bj-ing me she had not put on the cap until i felt 'eh how come got teeth ah?'. I looked down and immediately i told her to cap on.
Doc: when was this?
Me: abt 3 weeks back
Doc: when did you noticed the blister?
Me: It was abt 3-4 days back. I walked in but reception told me no walk-ins for the day so make appt.

He then inspect the blister and concluded that i have herpes.

Now im awaiting the results for the swabbing, blood and urine results. Will only be out in 2 weeks.

Im sorry bros for the long story, i just needed to let it out.
Old 21-12-2013, 01:30 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, he cannot do that without first seeing the report from the blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson82 View Post
He then inspect the blister and concluded that i have herpes.

Old 21-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't herpes from oral sex a different strain from genital herpes? I understand that one can get Herpes Type I which is considered the non STD form on the sexual organs.
Old 21-12-2013, 03:54 PM

frankie. it is in the first post of this sticky

Herpes simplex is divided into two types: HSV type 1 and HSV type 2. HSV1 primarily causes mouth, throat, face, eye, and central nervous system infections, while HSV2 primarily causes anogenital infections.[1] However, each may cause infections in all areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Isn't herpes from oral sex a different strain from genital herpes? I understand that one can get Herpes Type I which is considered the non STD form on the sexual organs.

Old 21-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, he cannot do that without first seeing the report from the blood test.
Then i wonder why he said that. In fact, I was even given Acyclovir.
I believe he also need to see the results of the urine and skin tissue sample too right?
Old 21-12-2013, 08:34 PM

it is what we call a provisional diagnosis..he is treating you on what he sees..
nothing wrong with it.. he is starting you on the treatment as the presentation is highly suggestive that u have got herpes simplex .....
however it is not conclusive until the test result confirm it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson82 View Post
Then i wonder why he said that. In fact, I was even given Acyclovir.
I believe he also need to see the results of the urine and skin tissue sample too right?

Old 24-12-2013, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading this most informative thread almost in it's entirety, here are my short and to the point conclusions.
1. If we play and don't already have the virus, we are going to get it.
2. If we don't play we will eventually have it anyway.
3. If we have it we will pass it along to our next partner.
4. If they have it, they will pass it along to us.
5. We can't prevent or cure it so eventually everyone will have it unless we live in a bubble.
6. Any WG or non WG who has had 10 (approximately) partners has the virus.

Seems like a no win situation for the complete population, no matter what you do! mrclen
Old 24-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
Seems like a no win situation for the complete population, no matter what you do! mrclen
Some people are lucky and don't catch it. The majority catch it but don't even know they have it because they never experience any symptoms.

They pass it on to their partners who don't experience any symptoms either so life goes on in a normal manner.

If there are no symptoms, the virus does not affect the quality of life at all so it does not matter.

However, for those who are unlucky enough to experience regular outbreaks, it is a major inconvenience.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
limeugene81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Guys,

Just wondering to all the brothers here having HSV, Do you guys still having fun with your lovers or WG?

Is it safe even putting rubber on ?, I do know there is a Risk of passing it to your partner, but what are the chances?

How Safe is Safe if you have HSV and you would like to have fun with your lover?

Can anybody here to share? I do know you have to be faithful to your love ones , but you know....
Old 17-02-2014, 07:49 PM

u can still enjoy sex even if u have HSV. just dont do it during an outbreak.
putting on rubber doesnt help when one party has an outbreak or a lesion..
it is best to avoid any form of sexual contact during outbreak and 2 weeks after shedding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeugene81 View Post
Hi Guys,

Just wondering to all the brothers here having HSV, Do you guys still having fun with your lovers or WG?

Is it safe even putting rubber on ?, I do know there is a Risk of passing it to your partner, but what are the chances?

How Safe is Safe if you have HSV and you would like to have fun with your lover?

Can anybody here to share? I do know you have to be faithful to your love ones , but you know....

Old 18-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
limeugene81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tks for the head up, some boost for the bros here, will you let your partner knw abt it if she wanna BJ without a rubber on? I bet it is very uneasy for her to know the bros have HsV.
Old 18-02-2014, 09:47 AM

mate, rubber doesnt help if the one party has an breakout
your partner has the right to know what he/she is getting into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeugene81 View Post
Tks for the head up, some boost for the bros here, will you let your partner knw abt it if she wanna BJ without a rubber on? I bet it is very uneasy for her to know the bros have HsV.

Old 14-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
hugecocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

People will know when they have out break as they can see the sore. But how they know when are they shedding?
What is the symptoms of shedding?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1