The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: chiang mai, pataya or phuket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
..... It's best to go with a Thai guide. Don't fret if you don't have a Thai guide...... Try to get a big sized Thai guy or one with serious looking face. Win win situation.
so now you know why I dun go down South... need an Ironman like you...
Old 30-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Alex Tan is Cool - loads of Potential

hi any kind samster here can advice on where to chiong or shall i say pick up ger that can accompany u for like 2 to3 day?n wats the rate?will be there on the 5th june..thanks alot
Old 31-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: chiang mai, pataya or phuket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I've been to all the "big" soapy massage parlours before. I've also checked out the Karaokes. But have not found a karaoke that has girls wearing see through dresses. Care to share the exact location?
Yo Bro!!

Care to share more info on the location and prices?

Going there in Sept for work.

Cheers!!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Alex Tan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Yo Bro!!

Care to share more info on the location and prices?

Going there in Sept for work.

Cheers!!
will update u after i come back on the 9th june
try pm me to remind me
forgetfull person
Old 05-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KHS05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble recommendation

1) Phuket (Patong Beach, other areas too mild)
Tourist - Sea sports and little shopping at Junk Ceylon
Mongering - Bangla Road and Soi's Agogo Bars and FL at Tiger Disco and Banana Disco
Massage - Massage shops scattered everywhere @ Patong. Not all have specials but those with young girls and in sexy outfit will most like have. For soapy, go to Christian Massage
Beer bars in a 3 place - Sorry, I can't comment about beer bars as I'm not a beer bar person
Danger level - High, too many SG tourist and may bump into your neighbour auntie or relative

2) Pattaya (Central Beach)
Tourist - Limited sea sports and shopping
Mongering - Agogo Bar on Beach Road Sois 13/x or Wakling Street. FL at Lucifer Disco (my favourite and always take my girls from there and save barfine $), Tony's Disco and Marine Disco. BJ bars on Beach Road Soi 6
Massage - Massage shops scattered everywhere. Not all have specials but those with young girls and in sexy outfit will most like have. For soapy, go to Sabai Room, Sabai Dee, Sabai Land (all starting with Sabai) on Pattaya Road 2 (beside or opposite Alkazar Ah Kua Show)
Beer bars in a 3 place - Sorry, I can't comment about beer bars as I'm not a beer bar person
Danger Level - Low, most SG tourist goes to Bangkok and chances of being spotted is low. Even being spotted will be ok as most likely he will a fellow monger

3) Chiang Mai
Day Tourist - Temples, Umbrella factory, Silk factory and Night Bazzar
Mongering - Agogo bars scattered around Loi Kroh Road and Kotchasan Road area along old city entrance. FL at Bubbles Disco and Spicy Disco (Spicy is a after 12:00 midnight place)
Massage - More scattered than Pattaya and Phuket and full service is rare. For soapy, go to Sayuri or Pandora's Massage
Danger Level - Low, not many SG tourist likes Chiang Mai (except December where the weather is cold)

This is what I usually do. I treat the girls nice and if she treats me the same and chemistry is right, I'll ask her to stay with me for 2 to 3 days. She will then be my part time GF and she will bring me around visiting tourist spots, shopping, movies and bowling etc. My most memorable was a girl in Phuket who had a brand new 2.0 Civic (she told me the $ is from her European BF) and we went everywhere in her or HIS car. I drove her car as she was not very good driver and I didn't want to die so soon.

I'll going to Chiang Mai again in mid July by Silkair. If you want to meet or join me please drop me a PM and I'll provide you with my detail schedule.

Please up my points if you find these info useful

Last edited by KHS05; 05-06-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,
Preliminary remark: This is the right time to go. Few tourists, girls are starving for men.
Phuket;
Beach OK, everything expensive, Second class girls with birthmarks asking for first class price. They usually ask for 1500 ST 2000LT and would usually go for 1000 ST, 1500 LT, and the quality is not there. If you like old girls, go to Phuket.
Chiang Mai:
very nice town and surroundings, inexpensive. Good for tourism. Girl's quality and choice are low (sometimes very low!) in bars and discos, but cheap (1000 LT max). The best CM girls go work in other cities. Good quality (stunners sometimes) in Karaokes, but very expensive.
Pattaya:
It's the place to go for girls. Amazing number of girls to choose from. It's not hard to find girls in the 19-21 yo range, contrary to the other two places. Price is cheap in beers bars and discos (1000 LT). As it is now low season, most pretty gogo girls would go for 2000 LT or less. I never got any refusal with these prices and I'm very difficult for quality. Ive been to the other places, especially Phuket, and now I only go to Pattaya because it's so good. From Bangkok airport, it's only 1.5 hour taxi drive. You can arrive with your plane, collect your luggage, jump in a taxi (go to gate 3, many drivers are waiting there inside, price is 1000/1100 to Pattaya, including highway tolls).
Old 28-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jerriko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey...
just to update u guys. quite a newbie in writing international FR but no newbie to bonking overseas...
phuket prices have gone up slightly...due to either or
1. recession
2. H1N1
3. or to recover renovation cost after tsunami...hmmm

but nonetheless, still many tourists coming...

HC/MP
a lot of these centers are everywhere in phuket but hard to find decent one. even decent ones the gal will massage ur groin n butt to purposely make u beh tahan n offer HJ - 500baht. some ulu HC/MP will offer full service - 1500baht but u can nego down to 1000baht bcos it is only ST.

FLs
there are many walking around, and in discos. in pubs n bars n agogo, standard bar fine rules apply - min 500 baht. got one gal in bar to come back with me (ONS) for 2000baht (incl 500 bar fine) for 1st nite...and after romantic TCSS, got her to follow me as tour guide for next 3 days (1500baht/per day incl bar fine). you have to nego- depends btwn u n the gal. if she like u (or ur lucky star shining), maybe u only pay for her food n drink...
if agogo gal.. opening price (not incl BF500) is 2500baht for ONS- must nego.
but i dun recommend u taking unless u really like the gal..cos some not pretty or chubby or small tits. i mean look around first, so many to see and nego and find the the right chemistry...

Ladyboy
woh! this one i learn painful lesson. took up offer from one katoey to have sexy massage plus BJ (beh tahan - she look like elva hsiao) and nego price for everything 1500baht. but the bitch/bastard very tricky. after cumming in condom, she ask for extra $ since she grab and holding on to as evidence. she even threatened by calling "her boss" (dunno whether true or not or maybe somebody working w her to cheat foreigners) to come to the motel room and call the police, saying i never pay for extra service.
BUT...something i learnt last time...must keep cool...and always split or hide ur $. dun put all in wallet...and also dun put credit card on show. she asked for $200SGD. I was ...":what the fuck!!" if in singapore, sure i whack the bitch. luckily inside wallet only $50bucks and 200baht. she settled for that n went off.
so the moral of the story is....don't take katoeys in phuket or anywhere in thailand for that matter. dun be like me - sometime when horny hard to think...haha.

overall the prices has risen a bit...but it is still up to u to nego n find the best deal that suits u. compared to a few years ago b4 the tsunami hit, ONS std rates were about 1000-1500baht.
didnt have much time to update price on phuket town nitelife...cos too much bonking in room...hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1