The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
So expect you in Bangers this December also? Been hearing good things about PP hope to visit u there soon!
Dec definitely in Thailand but which part?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hello....u really itchy backside lor....instead of asking like tat...there are sooooo many posts about this place and also if u Google it up...u will find it....dun be lazy to search lah.....

Tell u wat...tonite I charitable mood....u go look at "Bangkok Happening Discos/Clubs" thread and look at post #5011.....got weblink there....also got address....okie??

Kor khun kup pii nookie2612.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Kor khun kup pii nookie2612.
Mai pen rai krap...just next time try to find info thru search first or else sure kena flamed...

Hope u have fun at Monte then....
Old 05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mai pen rai krap...just next time try to find info thru search first or else sure kena flamed...

Hope u have fun at Monte then....
Hi bro nookie,

Long time no see, hope you are well!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all, is Chilom BTS area safe from protester?
Old 06-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Hello all, is Chilom BTS area safe from protester?
Dude...its safe everywhere...protests not violent at all..just damn nuisance....

headache hearing the whistle everywhere...KNS....
Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dude...its safe everywhere...protests not violent at all..just damn nuisance....

headache hearing the whistle everywhere...KNS....
LOL. OKOK. I will head to Akane!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote...

Singaporeans going to Bangkok urged to stay away from large crowds: MFA

SINGAPORE - The Thai government has imposed the Internal Security Act (ISA) and Singaporeans travelling to Bangkok are advised to steer clear from large crowds, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In a travel notice issued yesterday, the MFA said that the Thai ISA has been imposed in three districts of Bangkok - Dusit, Pom Prab, and Phra Nakorn - until Nov 30.

During this period, a number of political demonstrations are expected to take place in central Bangkok. Protest areas may include Ratchadamnoen Avenue, Silom Road, Ratchaprasong intersection, Sam Sen train station, Lumphini Park, and Uruphong intersection.

Unquote...

Singaporeans travelling to Bangkok during this period are advised to stay away from large crowds at "Patpong, Nana, Soi Cowboy & Thamae", take all necessary precautions for personal safety, and purchase comprehensive travel and medical insurance.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Oh shittt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Quote...

Singaporeans going to Bangkok urged to stay away from large crowds: MFA

SINGAPORE - The Thai government has imposed the Internal Security Act (ISA) and Singaporeans travelling to Bangkok are advised to steer clear from large crowds, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In a travel notice issued yesterday, the MFA said that the Thai ISA has been imposed in three districts of Bangkok - Dusit, Pom Prab, and Phra Nakorn - until Nov 30.

During this period, a number of political demonstrations are expected to take place in central Bangkok. Protest areas may include Ratchadamnoen Avenue, Silom Road, Ratchaprasong intersection, Sam Sen train station, Lumphini Park, and Uruphong intersection.

Unquote...

Singaporeans travelling to Bangkok during this period are advised to stay away from large crowds at "Patpong, Nana, Soi Cowboy & Thamae", take all necessary precautions for personal safety, and purchase comprehensive travel and medical insurance.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh shittt...
Better cancel your trip then.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh shittt...
Singapore MFA not yet issued travel warnings?
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/...avel-warnings/

Yesterday's Bangkok Post

The demonstrators are still camped at Democracy Monument tonight.

PM Yingluck defiant that the bill will be passed to the Senate for approval. It has been brought forward 3 days to this Friday.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...issues-says-pm

Red Shirts planning to counter Yellow Shirts in support of the bill. When the 2 groups meet will it lead to violence?
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...mnesty-protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

If you hope MFA really go all out and help distressed Singaporeans in overseas.
Then pigs will fly!
Old 07-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Singapore MFA not yet issued travel warnings?
Even if Singspore issue the travel warnings, I believe many still go ahead with the trip. Just buy more insurance.

Just refrain from going to the affected area, you'll be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If you hope MFA really go all out and help distressed Singaporeans in overseas.
Then pigs will fly!
During 09, songkran MFA called me, asked me where I'm residing at. I told him I'm with the local, and asked him to update me if situation worsen. Guess what he replied. Don't worry, since you with the locals, you're safe.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
During 09, songkran MFA called me, asked me where I'm residing at. I told him I'm with the local, and asked him to update me if situation worsen. Guess what he replied. Don't worry, since you with the locals, you're safe.
Walau you even bother to register at Singapore Embassy in Bangkok arh?
Waste time lah bro.
They'll always give you some lame replies.
If they call me I'll tell them don't disturb me as I'm in North Pole swimming with Polar bears.

April 2009 is the red shirt demonstrations in Bangkok and Pattaya.
My predicament happened few months earlier than yours.
In Novemeber 2008 the yellow shirts hijacked Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Airport closed until furthur notice.
Siao liao cannot fly back home.
Saw on Thai TV News that China and Phillipines chartered FOC flights to send their citizens home.

I called up Singapore Embassy in Bangkok to see if they've such plans to do so.
Guess what they replied, "Sorry we don't have such plans at this moment."
You say they steady or not lor!

During then Tourism Authority of Thailand did a press release and announced all affected tourists can have free hotel accomodation as long as one can show prove of air ticket departure date.

To cut the long story short I got to stay 2 nights at a 4 Star Hotel courtesy of Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Very gum dong because I'm down to my last few hundred Bahts riaoz.
That's why till this day I try to contribute humbly to the economy of Thailand by spending my vacations there.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh shittt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Aiya...no need cancel lah....MFA always will issue such warnings becoz its just SOP.....as to if it is actually tat bad....i really dun think so...

OF COURSE DUN BE A COCK AND GO TO WHERE THE MOB IS!!!

In the first place..where they are gonna to protest is not where u wanna look for the puyings....got it??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1