The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Should i confess?

Why not hint to her by foing what couples do like going on single dates and see how she respond first.
Old 16-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be such a chicken, go to ask. If you never ask you never know the answer. So what if the answer does not turn out to be the one you wanted. You still can continue to court her until she says yes. If not, next.
Old 16-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
Thanks for all the replies. My relationship with her now is just like normal friends, neither cold nor too comfortable i think. Maybe i will ask her out for movies or something though its quite obvious to confessing lol
Did you ask her out on valentine day? it will be quite obvious LOL
Old 16-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah i agree that asking her out first is better. Don't confess straightaway just yet.

If she rejects your invitation for a date, you know she definitely isn't interested, and at least you save yourself from future embarrassments and heartbreaks which might occur from confessing straightaway.

If she accepts, at least you know you might have a chance, and you can start following through and see what happens.
Old 16-02-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Did you ask her out on valentine day? it will be quite obvious LOL
Haha nope. Was thinking whether to ask her out but its too obvious
Old 16-02-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha nope. Was thinking whether to ask her out but its too obvious
Wahlan. Want to tackle gers, don't want to take risk n want to save face. You all no longer in poly.

Want to tackle, don't need to ask her you afterwards want to go hotel81 or raffles hotel?

Ingrain yourself into her life, take same bus home, go for same Korean class as her etc. Maybe after spending more time, u realise she no good? At least more plausible denial than asking her you want to kum my lj?

Or if so scared, ask her close fren whether she single n you got chance bo n can help you bo.

If not, pass contact to ppl here n they'll give u fr with all the lurid details.

Last edited by sadfa; 16-02-2016 at 03:58 AM.
Old 16-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Do it indirectly , eg: hey, no valentine ah? Can I be yours?
Old 16-02-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
No le... Mark Lee said buy 4d also 50-50.. Either tio or bo tio
Mark lee gong jiao wei leh. OK loh, i give u 10 numbers to buy. See at least 5 numbers got tio a not. Like that 50-50 probability ma.
Old 16-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
cannot like that say la. IF confess, there is 50-50 chance of getting tgt, either she likes u or she dont like u. But buy 4d different case ma, u must buy le then see if got tio. Got tio the chance is 1 out of 10000 which is 0.001% leh. not like 50-50 .
Actually same lah bro, buying 4D is 50-50 chance too, tio OR bor tio only!!!
Old 16-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS just confess but doing it with a good ending line. there is nothing wrong to have a crush on someone. dont go with the start of saying I LOVE U. this is absolutely idoitic and what you expect the other party to say......

tell the girl yoou have a liking on her for years and ask what she think of you. this is very fair question. if she onyl treat you as a normal friend, then you can just move on to the next target.
Old 16-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

if you are still scared, just tell her something you notice about her. for example, I noticed that you are very quiet during the dinner tonight. Is everything ok? I notice you look very cheerful today. Why ah?

The point is to indirectly let her know that she is being noticed. Girls love being appreciated and noticed. She will notice you more too.

Don't think too much and don't think too long. Otherwise she will be someone else's girlfriend soon. Then all of us here will tell you I think she is no longer a virgin! Suck cock liao lor(not suck your cock somemore!)
Old 16-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
ThomasLow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomasLow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just do it. Better to try rather than keep it inside you.
Old 16-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry but this is not sex-related. So i have been secretly liking my this ex-poly classmate for quite some time already but i dont have the courage to confess to her. Im afraid that if i confess and rejects, things will get akward and our friendship will not be the same again. What should i do
Very amateur question leh. How old are you?

Just ask her
May I rape you?
If she say yes, go ahead and rough her up sexually.
If she say no, then say ok let's make love then
Old 16-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
cannot like that say la. IF confess, there is 50-50 chance of getting tgt, either she likes u or she dont like u. But buy 4d different case ma, u must buy le then see if got tio. Got tio the chance is 1 out of 10000 which is 0.001% leh. not like 50-50 .
Buy 4D also the same. 50% probability!
Tio or boh tio only ma
Old 16-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold

Girls likes guys that shows confidence and courage.

they like someone that carry themselves well.

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1