The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

tried this girl recently, thank you to all the brothers before me who commando-d and posted a review. i have to say they were generally quite accurate.

location wise, fairly convenient to anybody using the purple or blue line. 6-7 mins walk from the train station (but the heat can be quite unbearable these days, so you might not want to arrive well ahead of time). stays alone in a clean apartment.

i would say she looks quite close to her photos (85% likeliness). the picture with her in the striped shirt looks closest to how she does in real life (90% - 95% likeliness). looks to be mid 20's. quite cute, gnd look, confirm wont reject.

massage-wise not the best, so i think bros can skip if you're looking for a hard and strong massage. quite hard to find a ML these days with a hard massage + looks good + large real boobs + good sensual. reacts well to massage requests for targeted parts, so the attitude is good - which i appreciate.

sensual wise she is really great. large handful natural boobs i enjoyed very much. the E cup is natural and real. been a while since i've had the chance to try some good E cup knockers. she is a bit green with the strokes but works hard without me sensing that she is getting tired/wants to jerk me off quickly to finish the deed. i have to disclaim that i do take a while to cum so i think she did a great job. she can be a bit shy during sensual, so doesn't give off the experienced feel, which adds to the vibes of a gnd giving you a hj while you look her in the eye. can zhut, rub outside the panties (didn't try going further), no kissing but as usual ymmv.

rtm would be a yes (although i am finding rtm's in general to be increasingly difficult as there are so many girls out there these days).

tldr: cute and shy gnd looks, massage so-so, huge breasts, willing to please during sensual, will rtm
Old 08-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Noticed some of the girls now taking video holding up a $50 note. Not sure if that's to verify looks or what (I hope it isn't), but I just saw one with a "big eye" filter and our poor Yusof Ishak also activated the filter. Laugh die me.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cleverboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Baby oil. Not good for condom so make sure you clean it off before you put it on.

Correct. because baby oil will damage the condom. If you use a condom, use jelly lubricant
Old 08-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried her ?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/niu-niu-massage/

Hmm....Jurong West....could it be same ulu shop as SYT, Xi Xi last time ?

Any intel appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cleverboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Baby oil. Not good for condom so make sure you clean it off before you put it on.

correct. because baby oil will make the condom break. So if you use a condom, use lubricant jelly
Old 08-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tried out this Belle from SLG a few times already.
Previously she was called Mia, don’t know why change name.

Initially just wanted to try Juagen.
First visit, the Juagen was really painful and ended with HJ.
Nothing special.
The very next day, I really felt the different.
Morning glory all day long.

But after second visit, I think the timing and the emotion are just right, we did something naughty.
So now, I have been re-visiting her to get the benefit of Juagen and test it immediately 😂.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
irvinesteiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyirvinesteiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Any bro tried her ?

Also keen to learn, her style is my dish but looks too good to be true
Old 08-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

sensual wise she is really great... can zhut, rub outside the panties (didn't try going further), no kissing but as usual ymmv.

hi bro upped up for the helpful, detailed review

overall she sounds like a "zhut-able" vanilla, hence i'm confused when you mention that "sensual wise she is really great"; appreciate if you could clarify/elaborate on this point
Old 08-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Just rtm for more for an an (currently known as lin lin i think).

Sms her but no reply, see that she is on WhatsApp so msg her thru that.

Sensual wise still quite vanilla (sadly)

Only plus point is she can hold a good conversation.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Any bro tried her ?

Shop no longer exist, tuition centre now.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

correct. Using baby oil can cause condoms to break. so use lubricating jelly
Old 08-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro upped up for the helpful, detailed review

overall she sounds like a "zhut-able" vanilla, hence i'm confused when you mention that "sensual wise she is really great"; appreciate if you could clarify/elaborate on this point
to clarify, for me the sensual being great meant that i had a good time with her with me being able to zhut, the quality of her boobs and her service attitude i.e. the "sensual" part of the experience. i am aware that some of the other girls can provide 5G roaming/fn etc, the overall experience however can sometimes be found wanting.

apologies if i might have sounded confusing but personally for me the sensual part and the playability part are judged separately.
Old 08-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maradona10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope bros can help out here. Use to visit Kiki when she was in TP shophouse, no idea where is she now. One of the best memories I had with her.

Service, looks and body top notch.

Old 08-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Noticed some of the girls now taking video holding up a $50 note. Not sure if that's to verify looks or what (I hope it isn't), but I just saw one with a "big eye" filter and our poor Yusof Ishak also activated the filter. Laugh die me.
I don't understand what is their purpose of holding that SGD 50 notes in their video. Just to prove they are in SG and the video is themselves?
Old 08-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
chiongster1990 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchiongster1990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage/

Had a great session with Xiao Min.

location: 7/10 near to train station, roadside parking for drivers
Looks: 9/10 Almost identical to photo, very pretty
Shower: Shower together and clean every part of your body
Massage: 6/10 only 10 mins before moving to sensual (not complaining though)
Sensual: 9/10 start from legs to nipple, catbath all the way. Talk dirty to you throughout as well.
BBBJ: 9/10 for someone who take very long to cum, she made me give up in 15mins. Super hardworking.
GFE: 10/10 chat like you know her for years.

Highly recommended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1