The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
floshiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Whats the best teasing method u have experienced?
when i go to massage, the slightly brushing her hand on my legs up to the groin area really gets me everytime. especially when she slightly fondles my balls as well, damn
Old 28-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
kbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Full agreed, good place to relax.
Bro, pls share contact and location. Many thank’s bro
Old 28-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
kbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, pls share contact. Thanks much

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I encountered one interesting tease. Normally,hand and arm massage is the boring part. But this ML when doing hand and arm massage place my hand on her boob and massage my back and forearm. My hand was playing her boob when she is massaging my arm. Somemore she has a pair of C-cup boobs and her bra has no padding and I can feel the breast though the T- shirt. Also I am not required to wear shorts and she does not cover me with towel at all during most of the session even when I am on my back facing her with my erected
Old 28-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by floshiee View Post
when i go to massage, the slightly brushing her hand on my legs up to the groin area really gets me everytime. especially when she slightly fondles my balls as well, damn
Please share contact with me thanks
Old 28-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
I got similar session where my fab ML auto insert her three fingers into my asshole, not feeling comfy and told her i might fart or shit...or even worse oily poop the following morning.
Can share your ml bro?
Old 28-09-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk1000 View Post
Bro, pls share contact. Thanks much
Unfortunately, when I RTM recently, the joint change owner and she no longer working. Don't know whether she returned to China.
Actually, this is her way of luring you into a HJ session. It is not teasing for free but a prelude to a HJ.
Old 29-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 7
ivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried out ML C**** as recommended by Cherryboy.
Took 90 minutes and the teasing both from the back and front must have been at least 30-40 minutes. The massage was soothing and gentle. Location is convenient for those who drive and the spa is clean and looks newly renovated. From previous comments, I think different ML will have different levels of teasing. All I can say is I wasn't disappointed with C****

No GQ as previously mentioned but perfect for those who like a good tease
Old 29-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wonderfulsex has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivn8528 View Post
Tried out ML C**** as recommended by Cherryboy.
Took 90 minutes and the teasing both from the back and front must have been at least 30-40 minutes. The massage was soothing and gentle. Location is convenient for those who drive and the spa is clean and looks newly renovated. From previous comments, I think different ML will have different levels of teasing. All I can say is I wasn't disappointed with C****

No GQ as previously mentioned but perfect for those who like a good tease
Her teasing is really very shiok
Old 29-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
desmit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls PM thanks bro
Old 30-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

hey cherryboy does the early bird promo of 48 still stand?

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 30-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wonderfulsex has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
hey cherryboy does the early bird promo of 48 still stand?
Monday to Friday before 12pm
Old 30-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulsex View Post

Monday to Friday before 12pm
then can only have 1 customer since i check fb and it says 10.30am

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 01-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
then can only have 1 customer since i check fb and it says 10.30am
hahaha, early bird get it catch hahaha, hav to call n book to play safe.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
ya... nice figure for young milf... i think take off liao should be quite chio... i saying mask...

Any bros got high skill ml names can PM me... i go there 1 time the ML is good but i forget to ask name...
Aiseh... got 1 person come and zap me for this post because he is in love with jolin.. he say one... but he got no power so i also dunno what he doing...

Try C last week... not bad but warning first need to take 90 min then will enjoy more.. if 60 min then is normal...
Old 01-10-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Aiseh... got 1 person come and zap me for this post because he is in love with jolin.. he say one... but he got no power so i also dunno what he doing...

Try C last week... not bad but warning first need to take 90 min then will enjoy more.. if 60 min then is normal...
Oh I was zapped also...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread