The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
still ex.

shd be massage + HJ all in $50..

thats de benchmark for efficient allocation of resources
wa this bro is our best deals hunter in the massage scene.

When I go for regular massage, I won't ask/accept GQ. I only accept intense teasing till shoot or auto GQ.
So far, the latter has only happen once, and has been gone for years
Old 12-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
wa this bro is our best deals hunter in the massage scene.

When I go for regular massage, I won't ask/accept GQ. I only accept intense teasing till shoot or auto GQ.
So far, the latter has only happen once, and has been gone for years
haha,, the best that ever was...

last 15 mins playing the c*** cheekily while caressing the chest and teasing the nipples after a 45min hard cracking massage to bring u max eroticism
Old 12-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Points added 😊
Return done, thank you.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro afterburn please provide me your new post for me to return favor, thanks.
Old 13-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Recently just went nearby try try.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.

I got similar session where my fab ML auto insert her three fingers into my asshole, not feeling comfy and told her i might fart or shit...or even worse oily poop the following morning.

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 13-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Bro , do you have intention to share the ctc

gaoo
Old 13-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
I got similar session where my fab ML auto insert her three fingers into my asshole, not feeling comfy and told her i might fart or shit...or even worse oily poop the following morning.
damn gross... hahaha
Old 13-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
yeah, easy excretion, no need to use force ..
Old 15-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Bro, can pm the details. Will up you when you have new post.

Quote:

First session: .
Old 17-09-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, can share contact please?
Old 17-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zhuzhu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Actually best teasing ive is from my regular.
Hard and good massage on the body shoulder neck and legs
Afterwhich will oil my little bro and a good 10min hdly
Turn over and continue to milk my little bro for 20 mins and proceed to the final countdown.
She will ensure i will not misfire and enjoy to the max.

Guys, time to find your own regular. Some ml treat customoer differently. Maybe due to affinity. But mostly are money faced la haha
Bro mind share contact thanks
Old 17-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 11
22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of

Just went to TS intro place again.

This time got C****.

Was facing down initially so didnt see face. But also masked up.

Experience today was good at the end.

Those that want butt massage and inner thigh but without touching your rod can try this place.

100% no gq.

But stimulating max at the end. Was informed that 90 mins will be more stimulating.

Before 2 pm got discount now at $48.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SSclint is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hi bro! Please share contact with me if it’s possible! Thanks in advance!!
Old 17-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22mchub View Post
Just went to TS intro place again.

This time got C****.

Was facing down initially so didnt see face. But also masked up.

Experience today was good at the end.

Those that want butt massage and inner thigh but without touching your rod can try this place.

100% no gq.

But stimulating max at the end. Was informed that 90 mins will be more stimulating.

Before 2 pm got discount now at $48.

Up u hose 77
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread