The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Promise FR to bro iluvmiki. But really dun feel like writing..

Looks: 6/10 (age looks like 22-24)
Not pretty normal look. From far looks better. Also not that cute, looks like actting to me.. very fake. The gals at Lor 6-8 can beat her on looks easily with both hands down...

Boobs: 7/10 B-C cup
Right side boobs(B cup) is smaller cause she say got a operation to remove some stone or what(left side is c cup)... redish pink with inverted nips.

Body: 6.5/10
Heavy bottom n tummy. Skin is quite smooth though.. Also fair.

Attitude/GFE: 7/10
Very polite & sweet talk with u the whole session but only for 1/2 hrs.. Also keep saying sorry for been on the phone talking n sms for 10 mins arranging for session later with a few bros out there..

FJ: 6/10
The only part which she pass is the bathing only. No fingering. Cat bath only at the nip. BJ is ok. She trys to fench but me not really interested cause of her bad breath from smoking..
Real action also seens rush to me.. ride me for 1-2 mins only claim tire.. ask for missonary but she wants doggie.. so bo bian.. during doggie, her CB will be contracting to give the tight feeling. A plus pt for that. other then that all is forgetable.

The whole process from booking of hotel to leaving takes only 30mins. She's rushing through the process but lucky for her is she's polite.. Feeling for her is more like a GL bonk.. But for $80 bucks... well... what can i ask for...

RTF: No. There r better one out there. Or maybe it's just me unlucky not to enjoy the superb GFE feeling. But most important is she fail in my looks department.. Not a SYT n not kawali also

Above is my truthful FR. Only for u'r reference only. If defer from u'r experience is not my problem.. ha ha.. enjoy..
Old 16-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

sorry.. lag in SB..

Last edited by GodsendSYT; 16-05-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 16-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

sorry.. lag in SB..

Last edited by GodsendSYT; 16-05-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 16-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

This Gal is MUST FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to bro iluvmiki for the contact and finding this PRICELESS gem...

Managed to meet feifei at 3pm yesterday.

While on the way I SMS her before reaching, informing her I will arrive GL in abt 20mins……..she asked me to take my time (In my mind I thought she was busy with about brother)……….later I found out she was with no one…….she was only concern abt me as it was slight raining and she not want me to hurry and drive fast…………waaaaaaaaaa, is this GF or what?

After a check in, sms her the room number. …..wait for 10mins still no sign of her…..then I realize I sms to a wrong #.….ha ha ha.

So I called her…… and in less that 5min, she arrive at the door in a white tube-like top and a zebra-stripe handbag.

First look……when she came in …..look so so only.
But after she sat down and we chat……..she actually looks very cute…girl next door, and Very bubbly. Very fun and like kid.

Started talk cock sing song like new lovers touching each other n kissing. Slowly unbutton each other and proceed to shower.

The rest,……as usual……..

After that We both laid down n catch some breath n smile at each other. Actually she is always smiling.

Showered , dress up and still hugging and chatting on the bed……with no intention of leaving. I paid her and she kept it without looking how much I gave her ($30)…….then I laugh asking her why she did not check the money…..she asked why, while opening her bag to check….then she laugh too……..i gave her another $70. So I think she is very innocents and cute.

When we left, her was still asking me to bring her along to walk walk as she had nothing to do. (I wanted too….but it is my principle not to go out with FL for fear of being seen by someone I known)……… Yes, I agreed with one bro that she is someone who you like to show off with….but unfortunately, I cannot.

looks: 9/10 Cute SYT
body: 9/10,
boobs 9/10 nice shape, Jap C-cup, smooth and firm with inverted nipple(...with scar on left boobs )
FJ: 8/10 (..Very Responsive n Wet)……did her in standing doggy in front of mirror
Damage : $100(inc tip) + 20room.
1000% GFE

RTF: DEFINITELY!!!
Old 16-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsendSYT View Post

Above is my truthful FR. Only for u'r reference only. If defer from u'r experience is not my problem.. ha ha.. enjoy..
Bro, your experience with Feifei really puzzles me and is quite contradicting to the other FRs here. Could it be a different person???

Maybe her mood was down that day but that's definitely not an excuse.

Sorry for the not-so-wonderful experience bro...

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...

Last edited by iluvmiki; 16-05-2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 16-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lucif32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i am still waiting for your reply. pls get back to me asap. thanks. hope i qualify.
Old 16-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Thx to bro iluvmiki for sharing another good bonk. Personally will not rate her too high up in term of look & service but she is UP there in term of GFE & friendliness though. To sum up heres my rating:

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (not into inverted nipple, slight tummy but nice boob shape)
Foreplay/French: 10/10 (no rush and juz like making to long lost girlfriend)
BJ: 6/10 (not enuf suction and abit short, maybe make her orny liao)
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive, no rush, abit big bone size so can't try some favorite)GFE/Attitude: 9.5/10 (-0.5 point as lack of X factor to me)
Old 16-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=GodsendSYT;2028517]Promise FR to bro iluvmiki. But really dun feel like writing..

Hmmm.
With ref to GodsendSYT's FR, think the wait is unworthy alr.

No hard feelings Bro iluvmiki, but it always take a single truthful report to burst the wait.
Actually had a few incidents, where Bros post good FLs, mentioning of youthful age, solid figure, good service.
However, it is always a slight disappointment, either the stats dont match or the service is average.

Dont mean to hurt, but just sharing.
Thanks again Bro GodsendSYT, you have cease my urge to bonk this FeiFei.

Last edited by geylangstar; 16-05-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: underpost
Old 16-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to thread starter for the contact.

tried her recently......was quite an enjoyable experience for me....she is very friendly and horny....and GFE was quite high.

Looks wise....quite ok for me..not really syt but quite pleasant....FJ was quite responsive....RTF likely.

I consider her as a PRC gem...and hope to see more of such lobangs in the forum.

Cheers.
Old 16-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=geylangstar;2029362]
Quote:

Dont mean to hurt, but just sharing.
Thanks again Bro GodsendSYT, you have cease my urge to bonk this FeiFei.

Don't mean to hurt you too bro geylangstar but I guess you are just a case of sour grapes.

Seems like you have PM me so many times and even have the cheek to ask other bros for her contact but I'm glad that your urge is ceased now cos I have never intended to share her contact with you.

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...

Last edited by iluvmiki; 16-05-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 17-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Bro, your experience with Feifei really puzzles me and is quite contradicting to the other FRs here. Could it be a different person???

Maybe her mood was down that day but that's definitely not an excuse.

Sorry for the not-so-wonderful experience bro...
I dun think it's a different person cause all her stats n boobs with scar is the same as other bro mention.

Also i think it has not much to do with her mood.. she looks cheerful to me not moody.. ha ha..

Maybe because I'm more into the looks department n service. To me her look not SYT also service way below par.. GFE also not up to my expectation cause seens a bit fake.. ( i can get better one at other TN or HC.. no offence )

While it's all my personal opinal. Others may find her good enough for them but not for me..
Old 17-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Maybe because I'm more into the looks department n service. To me her look not SYT also service way below par.. GFE also not up to my expectation cause seens a bit fake.. ( i can get better one at other TN or HC.. no offence )

While it's all my personal opinal. Others may find her good enough for them but not for me..
In short one man's meat is another man's poison...so be it. Let the FRs roll....
Old 17-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro can i hv the contact of Fei Fei
Old 17-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot View Post
In short one man's meat is another man's poison...so be it. Let the FRs roll....

Well said, bro!

Old 18-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=iluvmiki;2029471]
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post

Don't mean to hurt you too bro geylangstar but I guess you are just a case of sour grapes.

Seems like you have PM me so many times and even have the cheek to ask other bros for her contact but I'm glad that your urge is ceased now cos I have never intended to share her contact with you.
Hi Bro iluvmiki,

Thank you for responding, i was smiling at your reply after seeing it.
1) From the beginning of your FeiFei post, i had only PMed you TWICE, thanks for your 'so many times' count.

2) Some Bro zapped me, appreciate it as well. You might as well zapped all the points you want. LOL

Will definitely cause some flaming, pls do if you feel like it. No harm done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1