The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Orange from Galaxy a few days ago, this is my RTF session with her :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=761780

Looks : 95% like photos, very fair, more like chinese fair, pretty
Body : slim
Boobs : B cup.
Frenching : Allowed. Goes all out to please, can see she thoroughly enjoys it
BBBJ : Can blow for a long time. Good suction, Awesome CIM.
Painting : Allowed.
CIM : CIM lovers will love it.
FJ : Didnt try....
GFE : High GFE, she speaks english so communication is easy.
RTF : Yes, definitely. for her CIM and friendly attitude
Recomended for guys who love CIM and fair pretty lady
OKT : Friendly, quick response, clear instructions.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 16
grrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Coco from RP
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...3#post19807043

Bro RP is very responsive, as always.

Coco is a SYT with a very slim body, smooth skin and small (A/B) soft boobs. Looks closed to the pictures but slightly darker and without makeup. She is also chatty with her basic English. Always smiling, playful at times and no commercial feel.

BBBJ is soft, slow and smooth. Her pussy gets wet after some foreplay and is tight. Overall, the session is more like making love to your gf rather than a pros.

Grab her while you can as she might be leaving soon (check with bro RP).
Old 04-03-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Silkyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mickey from PinkLady @ 2:30pm

Firstly, most of the FR written about this lady is accurate. I had an unbelievable time with her. For Bros looking for commando service can look elsewhere. It’s hard to describe but the time spent with her is like meeting someone on a date and then going back to your apartment to bonk because both of you had a great connection!

As always, OKT is awesome! Managed to get first slot after lady change to a new hotel. Location is central. Great place.

The moment I step in and saw Mickey I was mesmerised. She is gorgeous. Her looks are flawless (my type), big stunning eyes and nice jawline. She has a perfect tan skin, maybe other bros might prefers those fair type but to me her skin Color is perfect!

Anyway, I spend the first 30-45mins just conversing and getting to know her. She speaks and understand English well. Told me that she studied in Germany and Poland. Currently working in Cambodia. This is her first time in this line and she is pretty nervous about it. She tried her best to explain to other bros and apologies if she lacks in the service department. She is polite and is willing to please as long as it doesn’t go beyond her capabilities.

So here is the incredible part. In bed, she is horny and wild. I started kissing her, very receptive, licking and sucking her tits and then go for her pussy. This is where she gets so high as I painted her good!! The fuck session was long and incredible. I bang her in many position and she wanted more. Plus, her moans and sexy words just make the deed more like making love! Genuinely, this was the most satisfying sex I ever had. It was not commercial at all.

Even though I paid for 2 shots, I only did one shot. Based on her gorgeous looks, she is worth it. Furthermore, having to converse and connect with this lady really sweeten the session! GFE is really over the rooftop if you can connect with her.

Definitely one to RTF for myself. Like I said earlier, your session may not be worth it if you are just there looking for service only. If she is not receptive to you, she won’t be able to please you. Anyway, she is my kinda girl to make love to. Great for me!
Old 04-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://affectionlodge.club/topic/28...you-to-heaven/

Affection Lodge - First time with Yuri, 4 Mar 3pm.

OKT: Bro AL was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $150/2/90 + $30 AJ

Area: Siglap area. Given new towel.

Looks: 8/10, fair skin. First time in Singapore. She's here for the last 2 weeks and will be leaving this Fri. She's 24 years old from BKK works in a beauty parlour. She looks 90% same as in the photos.

Body: 9/10 meaty and tall about 1.65m height. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was wearing a short black dress without any lingerie inside.

Boobs: 9/10, 38E cup enhanced but soft boobs with sensitive tits. Can see the surgical scar beneath the boobs. She was breastfeeding me while we were in cowgirl position and downtime.

Shower: 6/10. She soap and shower together and we were kissing.

Fingering: 9/10. I fingered her till it was soo wet and she was breastfeeding me at the same time.

Kissing/Frenching: 8/10. Was very intense. Her mouth smells like as she had went for a smoke.

BBBJ: 9/10. She BJ & DT very well.

Painting: 9/10. Trimmed pussy with a bit of smell.

AJ: 7/10. It's been so long I did that. First round was going for the anal. Her ass was super tight and I cum inside.

AR: 9/10. Was wonderful. She really licked my anus well.

FJ: 7/10. We did cowgirl & doggie. Did doggie infront of mirror, her bubble ass just sort of vibrate when I was bonking her.

Cum: 7/10. My 1st cum was inside her ass and 2nd was HJ.

Massage: 0/10. She doesn't know to massage.

GFE: 7/10, spoke basic English. During downtime, she hugged me and slept for awhile.

RTF: Was a good fuck but not worth for RTF.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thefreakshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma with RL's new recruits Orange and Niko today.

The whole experience was pretty fun, as the two girls were friends and kept joking with each other, even though I didn't understand a single word. But they kept teasing me with limited english and I enjoyed myself, even without the sex.

Both looked about the same as their photos, although the photos are definitely much beautified. Maybe 70-80%, won't reject.

Orange was the more noisy one, and had a great body. Her enhanced were a bit firm in some areas but nice hard nipples.
Niko was quieter and her body, though not as great, but she was very sweet looking. Has braces, if that's putting off for some people. Didn't affect the experience though.

Both girls were very hardworking in all areas, BJ/FJ and teasing and frenching. They each rode me for quite long and I really appreciated the effort.

Their tarma isn't really lesbian as they don't do anything with each other basically, if that's what you're looking for.

Ultimately, a great bonk and I had fun.
Wouldn't RTF as i don't usually do, but saw Eva who honestly looked better than her pics so I'd try her.

OKT being an absolute boss again, as I did a really last minute booking. Thank you again.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
https://affectionlodge.club/topic/28...you-to-heaven/

Affection Lodge - First time with Yuri, 4 Mar 3pm.

OKT: Bro AL was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $150/2/90 + $30 AJ

Area: Siglap area. Given new towel.

Looks: 8/10, fair skin. First time in Singapore. She's here for the last 2 weeks and will be leaving this Fri. She's 24 years old from BKK works in a beauty parlour. She looks 90% same as in the photos.

Body: 9/10 meaty and tall about 1.65m height. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was wearing a short black dress without any lingerie inside.

Boobs: 9/10, 38E cup enhanced but soft boobs with sensitive tits. Can see the surgical scar beneath the boobs. She was breastfeeding me while we were in cowgirl position and downtime.

Shower: 6/10. She soap and shower together and we were kissing.

Fingering: 9/10. I fingered her till it was soo wet and she was breastfeeding me at the same time.

Kissing/Frenching: 8/10. Was very intense. Her mouth smells like as she had went for a smoke.

BBBJ: 9/10. She BJ & DT very well.

Painting: 9/10. Trimmed pussy with a bit of smell.

AJ: 7/10. It's been so long I did that. First round was going for the anal. Her ass was super tight and I cum inside.

AR: 9/10. Was wonderful. She really licked my anus well.

FJ: 7/10. We did cowgirl & doggie. Did doggie infront of mirror, her bubble ass just sort of vibrate when I was bonking her.

Cum: 7/10. My 1st cum was inside her ass and 2nd was HJ.

Massage: 0/10. She doesn't know to massage.

GFE: 7/10, spoke basic English. During downtime, she hugged me and slept for awhile.

RTF: Was a good fuck but not worth for RTF.
Nice FR, gonna try her tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Dezlxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Mickey
Body: 9.5 /10 very sexy
Gfe: 9 /10 Chatted with her excellently in eloquent English
Very rare to come across a girl who is young, pretty and innocent, doing this trade for a limited time only
Bros, please take good care of her!
Old 04-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Chipsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - Ivy

Don't see much FR on her. Since WFH week, so had some spare time after pretty clearing the days work.

Contacted Bro Ash, reply was quick and very polite. Instructions were very clear. Once I enter the apartment, was very please to see a smiling SYT MILF.

MILF why? She has given birth before.

Looks: 9/10 The pics are definitely hers with some slight blemishes on the face.

Body: 8/10 She has a little meat but not enough to be called fat. Her small stature made her cute.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural around Big C More than a handful even though she said they are small.

French/Kiss: She doesn't allow. Probably not enough chemistry.

BBBJ: The teasing aggressive suction kind. Will use her tongue to tease your dick head. Shiok!

FJ: 9/10 She can ride alright.

GFE: 9/10 Very good attitude. Very polite and will keep asking if you are ok. Communication is ok. Primary school english

RTF: Yes (She is only here for 2 weeks though)
Old 04-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Passion club mini 4/3/20 1030am first blood

Looks 9/10 syt cute fair
Body 10/10 tight smm
Boobs 20/10 very beautiful big tits
Bbbj 1/10
Cim cannot
Fj 2/10 give the bored face

Mini is tiny slim fair with beautiful tits. Service cannot. Only thing fun was playing with her tits. Always on the phone.

Rtf no
wah bro, i feel u,

sound just like my session, but with many senior FR say good, but went to try

sian1/2 really 1 man meat is another man poison.

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 04-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

IceAmericano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
May RP 4 March

First time visiting RP. One of my worst bonks of all time.
Was greeted with a very very black face.
Gave a covered blow job for a few seconds and she wanted to proceed to f.
Touch here pain, touch there pain.
After 2 positions already urged me to cum.
She then played with her hp while leaving me in the lurch. It was so bad that I had wanted to leave after 30 mins. Thought I should give her another chance. She gave attitude during round 2 to the point I told her to stop. Went to shower and she didn't even join me. Cold attitude.
Will definitely NOT rtf.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Kimmi from Seduction @ 7pm.

Overall, great session. OKT was clear in instructions and recommendations. This stable so far i have super great experience with. Location though is off the main road but still have a lot of ppl walking a due to nearby shops around that area.

Greeted by her with a huge smile. Very pretty in my opinion. Got that village girl vibe milf look. Haha. Dont know how to describe.

Her AR technique. Wow. My anus still damp as i travel home. She lick deep. The best AR experience so far. Shall RTF for that! She is able to converse in simple English so was able to tell her to move to whatever position. The mirror in the room in front of the bed just makes it even more steamy to watch ourselves fucking. As we were fucking, she whispers to cum all over her face. Of course gladly i oblige and sprayed my load both times on her pretty face.

Thanks OKT. Hear from me soon to RTF
Old 05-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
wah bro, i feel u,

Better give it a miss.....thanks
Old 05-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Feroki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rtf with Sommi from PinkLady

Same bubbly, sexy girl with even more gfe this time. Hugs me straight after seeing me. Perhaps because we really hit it off.

Same as per last time but this time in the new air stewardess uniform. Cuddle and snuggle in between shots. Accomodative with different positions and super willing to please. Can't wait to rtf when once i can.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
wah bro, i feel u,

Can't find her link leh.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not a regular poster here since i always browse in incognito mode.

But seems like there are so many fake frs promoting the same girls over and over again. Why aren't any of the people on this site doing anything about it?

Either that or some people's standard very different

TLDR -> Had a bonk that went okay but looks on photos were night and day difference when compared with the actual person. Went ahead anyway because i just wanted to settle it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1