The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 01:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL nearly Rape by Samster Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amol View Post
I think you all can check back the hotel record. booking date, time and room number will lead to the guy..
just my one cents..or idea..
Hotel record can only be checked if a Police Report is lodge and Court Order is granted..

For this case, it'll do disadvantage to Irene..
Old 28-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amol View Post
I think you all can check back the hotel record. booking date, time and room number will lead to the guy..
just my one cents..or idea..
Thats a good and valid point!!!
Old 28-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

marketing Gimmicks!!!
Old 28-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

bros, just live & let live lar...... want to have another coco case isit?
This matter wouldn't have happened if TS had followed the "rules" of this industry..... now kpkb a little too late liao since oredi happened.
TS can solved this matter easily if she really wants to...... there are people who can help if she willing to pay $$$.
Old 28-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

sorry to hear about this alleged incident.... but threads like this are nothing new and we seldom know the other side of the story or verify what actually happened.... its good to see so many bros offering "help" but try not to overreact. stay out of trouble bros

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 28-10-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
marketing Gimmicks!!!
This is no gimmick, i keyed in the number and realised it's the same guy who play prank with me before. This guy is an asshole and really ought to be taught a lesson.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 28-10-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know why I see so many BS these days and I cannot help but to pen this down to clear the cloud for everyone.

TS, mimi08 aka TS for Irene and Irene herself, then sis/bro to Irene doing all the stunts.

Out of curiosity, I found that the same number is associated to the followings:

1 >>> www.sammyboyforum.com/3157901-post68.html

2 >>> www.sammyboyforum.com/members/mimi08.html
http://i35.tinypic.com/14t4sx1.jpg

3 >>> Weblink to this page can be found by googling the phone number for the 1st result, 1st post:
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qntvt4.jpg

So conculsion, this is "fl private party" which has it own site and you can link this to http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?u=2675, which vivian08 is "fl private party" and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
This is no gimmick, i keyed in the number and realised it's the same guy who play prank with me before. This guy is an asshole and really ought to be taught a lesson.
That's probably for your case but for this TS, sorry to say that I have some reservations. Cheers!

PS. Whatever has happened, since she won't take any action, there is nothing much to be done but for other to be cautious. That is all and nothing more.

Last edited by soberguy; 28-10-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 28-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
TS, mimi08 aka TS for Irene and Irene herself, then sis/bro to Irene doing all the stunts.
mimi08 gave Irene the access to her account to tell what had happened, not that Irene is mimi08. So there's no stunt here, just a gal threatened by a bastard and trying to address the issue.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 28-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mimi08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
mimi08 gave Irene the access to her account to tell what had happened, not that Irene is mimi08. So there's no stunt here, just a gal threatened by a bastard and trying to address the issue.
Thank you bro true_enjoyment for standing for and believing in me. I am Irene and truly a victim. My sister help me here. This is no Gimmick, find this guy and the truth will be out otherwise more FL will be harm.
Old 28-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi08 View Post
Thank you bro true_enjoyment for standing for and believing in me. I am Irene and truly a victim. My sister help me here. This is no Gimmick, find this guy and the truth will be out otherwise more FL will be harm.
Don't mention. The reason why i believe you is because that idiot pissed me big time before, so I know he is one who's capable of doing such things! Anyway can you at least remember that guy's car brand, model and/or colour? Hope bro Nezurri is able to find out some info of that guy.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Just my humble opinion. Stunt or no stunt no one knows. But if FL post their nos. out in the forum, such things are bound to happen. So many different kind of people get access to the forum and if you are not careful, you will be at a disadvantage.
I really pity this FL if she has encountered such a "customer" but life is like that. Be careful in future. Have to take care of your own safety.
I think bros here should just listen and move on. No need to do anything at all. How many FLs can we help??
Just my personal opinion
Old 28-10-2008, 05:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential

My pity to ur Friend ... Well I assist to help to post his info again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi08 View Post
Hi all,

I am writing on behalf of my sister whose english is not so good. She is Irene trying to do FL to help her family back home.

http://sbfsg.org/welcome...tos-avail.html

Yesterday, she have a customer from a brother here. His blue car has a red number plate of 2403. His handphone number is 82986999.

In his car, he asked her to suck his cork when his driving, this was not agreed before he asked her to meet. When she refuse, he abuse her verbally.

Then later they proceed to the hotel, he ask her to suck his cock in the shower and on the bed again. She kindly oblige on his instruction, however this has been going on for half an hour. He uses FORCE on her face and hold her by her neck and threaten her to make him happy.

Later, this brother wanted to start the FJ RAW. She explain that she dont do RAW. He tried to FORCE himself on her but she resisted and then brother threaten to bring her to Bedok Police Station since she is only a student doing FL if she didnt follow her instruction.

She cried and ask him to let her go and to give her taxi money to go back since she have no money. Brother again threaten to call the police if she ask for money. So she is afraid of his threat and she left the hotel without any payment from this bastard brother.

Can any brothers help to find justice for her here? Irene is in need of money back home and hope kind brother will patronise her to solve her financial problems at home and she say she appreciated samster brothers who have treated her good, not all brothers are bad here.
Old 28-10-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
Bro in GL area...look out for a blue weekend car plate 2403 lah.....once found...kick his car
Kick his car backside

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't mention. The reason why i believe you is because that idiot pissed me big time before, so I know he is one who's capable of doing such things! Anyway can you at least remember that guy's car brand, model and/or colour? Hope bro Nezurri is able to find out some info of that guy.
Oh. Moreover it's a weekend car! Even easier to trace, probably weekend car with that car plate number only him. Hahaha! Irene, that guy has much more to be scare of than you, you didn't do anything wrong. So don't worry about his empty threats. Be strong, it's not your fault.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-10-2008, 10:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Well by chance any FL if you have the chance then POST his PHOTO in here or maybe any bro seen him snap him up.

We have to get this kind of ASS away from here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1