The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pineapple_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
O well, its really up to u to say, all those FRs out there on her, its done by all the beloved bros here who have try her, so, well its up to bros here to tell the turth, if u are looking for a SYT like 20ish age, well, tell u boys, u have knock on the wrong door, SHES A MILF (read the thread header!), young boys like u guys, just not your cup of tea. By the way, I dun think I have even share her contact with u PINEAPPLE before, never try her before, dun make noise, I keep record on who I share contact with.
err am not a young boy fyi. am old enough to tell wat is good and wat is bad. am just telling you a true FR and why are you so protective? are you a OKT?

i am just telling you that wat we have experience on her and giving a honest FR, if you are not happy i think you should closed this thread and i seriously suspect you are an OKT making money from this poor lady who business is already so bad.you are the one who write fake FR on this ladies and i believe bros here are smart enoough to tell.

take it with a pinch of salt when ppl give an honest FR and try not to be too protective for your girls
Old 06-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo boys, if u like sexy MILF OL, pls read all her FRs, and come try her, cause her working contact is fininshing soon, so dun miss her last time here, and dun miss your experience with her, and her sexy black lingerie, high heels and well kept figure. sure a good time.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple_99 View Post
err am not a young boy fyi. am old enough to tell wat is good and wat is bad. am just telling you a true FR and why are you so protective? are you a OKT?

i am just telling you that wat we have experience on her and giving a honest FR, if you are not happy i think you should closed this thread and i seriously suspect you are an OKT making money from this poor lady who business is already so bad.you are the one who write fake FR on this ladies and i believe bros here are smart enoough to tell.

take it with a pinch of salt when ppl give an honest FR and try not to be too protective for your girls

Now you know the reason why I'm in the red

Exposing such a dishonest samster who turned into an okt kena zapped 8 point by him !

As long as when you write a truthful report, definitely you will kena zapped by okt yet so many bros who have benefited from the truth still refused to bring us out of moderation.

Thanks bro pineapple_99 for speaking the truth.

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo boys, if u like sexy MILF OL, pls read all her FRs, and come try her, cause her working contact is fininshing soon, so dun miss her last time here, and dun miss your experience with her, and her sexy black lingerie, high heels and well kept figure. sure a good time.

for your info, if you want to continue to advertise this smelly bad breath pussy FL in this forum, pls contact the moderator for advertising fees.

Nothing is free !!!

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well bro, U are the ONLY ONE that has a problem! So go back to your school homework boy! Stop surfing when your parent re not home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
for your info, if you want to continue to advertise this smelly bad breath pussy FL in this forum, pls contact the moderator for advertising fees.

Nothing is free !!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well bro, U are the ONLY ONE that has a problem! So go back to your school homework boy! Stop surfing when your parent re not home!

Why keep writing fake report to lure bros into booking your girl ?

She clearly has bad breath & has very bad smell below, who can licked those stink pussy & french those bad breath mouth ?

Why keep writing fake report, how many clones do you have ?

Those who have booked her will agree that she has bad breath & stink pussy.

If you want to market her, pls write & speak the truth instead using your clones to write fake report.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mr rocket, report are done by bros who have try her, NOT me, just incase u DUN notice it or blind. O well, by reading what u post every where else u re real a problem kid. u go around talk bad abt everyone and everything, no wonder u have SUPER pts..... sad for u. and never see u do a real FR before..... wat can I say, so just let the rest of the bros here read and prove for themself. say no more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
Why keep writing fake report to lure bros into booking your girl ?

She clearly has bad breath & has very bad smell below, who can licked those stink pussy & french those bad breath mouth ?

Why keep writing fake report, how many clones do you have ?

Those who have booked her will agree that she has bad breath & stink pussy.

If you want to market her, pls write & speak the truth instead using your clones to write fake report.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mr rocket, report are done by bros who have try her, NOT me, just incase u DUN notice it or blind. O well, by reading what u post every where else u re real a problem kid. u go around talk bad abt everyone and everything, no wonder u have SUPER pts..... sad for u. and never see u do a real FR before..... wat can I say, so just let the rest of the bros here read and prove for themself. say no more....

To all potential bros, if you intend to book this smelly pussy lady, I strongly URGED you to read the postings on page14 before you book this bad breath lady.

You can judge for yourself whether I'm telling the truth or not. Try to book the lady & tell me whether she got bad breath & whether she has a strong smelly pussy below. Me never lie, try at your own risk.

I was shocked that there are so many fake reports in this thread, pussy so smelly and how on earth can you managed to lick her pussy ???

Old 23-10-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Xiao Li who I met a few months back

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 well maintained
Boobs: 8/10 D cups