The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby View Post
....... so just chose Thai Amani Spa.

Overall, lousy experience at Thai Amani Spa.
Lol...... Thai Amani Spa is a fuckshop.
You're the rare guy who goes there asking for massage. No wonder the counter staff dunno what to do as everyone who goes there selects a lady for boom boom.... not for masssge

I think because of your request.... they had to call in a massage lady from another joint tats why kenna the confusion and cockup services.

Next time if you want a massage.... go to a bonafide massage shop like Bangkok Spa or Sawadee.

Those fuckshops disguised as massage shops usually have closed doors or interior hidden from the main entrance.

Legit shops usually have lobby or waiting area and open door with interior visible to passersby.

Sometimes it is good to do some research before you go to cheong the place.
Old 21-09-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
any major happen in sawadee,?
Of course have.
If you are referring to 906. Hahaha.
Went on Monday morning, very quiet. First customer for 906. She can recognize whether you took her before or not.
I told her I have not taken her because she's very famous, everytime taken.
She smiled and "so now you got me, what you want to do to me?".
Answer was obvious. First 30 minutes all out. Surprisingly, she was OK with reversed deep-throat ( I approached while her head was tilting down). Heaven.
Went for second round nearing the 90 minute massage. Worth every Ringgit Malaysia
Old 23-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
This Thai Amani izzit located at pelangi or near plaza sentosa that one?
Thai Amani I went in near the KSL one, is very very bad

they like not interested to even massage

the FJ also not really value for $$$

the massage is bad, no GFE

I rather go u all save the money go for spa and use the facilities + FJ sua
Old 24-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

King spa 2 [Thai masseuse]

Origin: Thai
Damage: Thai Aromatherapy Oil Massage 1 Hour - RM 85 pay at the reception. Handjob RM50 and Touch tits/remove bra RM50 pay to the lady.

When we walk in, you will see the reception in front of you. I like how they have a common feet washing area on the left side of reception(from your view). Your feet are washed before the massage. However, the common brush could be improved.(Brush are a little hard)

To know your lady masseuse number is when she put your shoes/slippers in the shoes cubicle (Have number on each shoes cubicle)

There is toilet on level 1 behind the common feet washing area. Toilets on level 2 (4 shower cubicle, 2 toilet bowl, 2 washing basin and hair dryers). I can’t comment on level 3 because I haven’t been there.

After massage, they’ll serve hot tea at level 1 after you wear your shoes.

Lady number: 27 Miss On
Face: Face Mask
Language: Thai and Mandarin
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 feels good
Service: 7/10

Lady number: 83 Miss Nim nim
Face: 5/10 [Average look]
Language: Thai and English
Massage: 8/10, strong kinda massage, use her elbows to massage your back. She start from the legs to the neck
HJ: 8/10 feels good, able to suck her tits. Before HJ, she will use 2 hot hand towel to massage your groin area first.
Service: 9/10 Excellent attitude with willing to serve.

Both massage fall on different days but within September lah…

Please call them on WhatsApp if you want your favourite Thai masseuse

YMMV

Thanks everyone for reading my post 😊
Old 24-09-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Thai Amani I went in near the KSL one, is very very bad

they like not interested to even massage

the FJ also not really value for $$$

the massage is bad, no GFE

I rather go u all save the money go for spa and use the facilities + FJ sua
nowadays spa quality are not as good, there is no massage, normal price RM 268. I dunno what GFE u want when massage, 68rm per hour i get decent massage, 150rm i get a good FJ and SYT below 30, how is it not value for money?
Old 24-09-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
King spa 2 [Thai masseuse]

Origin: Thai
Damage: Thai Aromatherapy Oil Massage 1 Hour - RM 85 pay at the reception. Handjob RM50 and Touch tits/remove bra RM50 pay to the lady.

When we walk in, you will see the reception in front of you. I like how they have a common feet washing area on the left side of reception(from your view). Your feet are washed before the massage. However, the common brush could be improved.(Brush are a little hard)

To know your lady masseuse number is when she put your shoes/slippers in the shoes cubicle (Have number on each shoes cubicle)

There is toilet on level 1 behind the common feet washing area. Toilets on level 2 (4 shower cubicle, 2 toilet bowl, 2 washing basin and hair dryers). I can’t comment on level 3 because I haven’t been there.

After massage, they’ll serve hot tea at level 1 after you wear your shoes.

Lady number: 27 Miss On
Face: Face Mask
Language: Thai and Mandarin
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 feels good
Service: 7/10

Lady number: 83 Miss Nim nim
Face: 5/10 [Average look]
Language: Thai and English
Massage: 8/10, strong kinda massage, use her elbows to massage your back. She start from the legs to the neck
HJ: 8/10 feels good, able to suck her tits. Before HJ, she will use 2 hot hand towel to massage your groin area first.
Service: 9/10 Excellent attitude with willing to serve.

Both massage fall on different days but within September lah…

Please call them on WhatsApp if you want your favourite Thai masseuse

YMMV

Thanks everyone for reading my post 😊
thanks for the intro, king spa is my go to pre-covid, but now jb open up too many options liao, will find king spa no longer worth it.
Old 24-09-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
150rm i get a good FJ and SYT below 30, how is it not value for money?
Can tell me the place?

Quote:
thanks for the intro, king spa is my go to pre-covid, but now jb open up too many options liao, will find king spa no longer worth it.
Which shop you frequent go to and worth the money?

Thanks bro 😊
Old 24-09-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
nowadays spa quality are not as good, there is no massage, normal price RM 268. I dunno what GFE u want when massage, 68rm per hour i get decent massage, 150rm i get a good FJ and SYT below 30, how is it not value for money?
Where do you get $150RM FJ if you don't mind me asking.
Old 25-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
there are better places now.

Near pelangi Newland hotel, that whole stretch of massage all now got FJ, and got pics to choose from. Those who want trade FR, go try any first then pm me.
u all dont read?
Old 25-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
u all dont read?
I see. So the $150RM FJ is excluding the the "entrance fee/massage". I would argue that we will be able to get a decent massage though. Usually if the massage is good, the ML is probably older. If the FJ is good, it's a younger girl who will just press here and there for a while. Hard to get best of both worlds. Then again, the definition of a decent massage can vary among individuals.

That area have at least 2 $150 B2B joints. The one that used to open only their back door has a store front now. There is also a Thai Armani.

A lot of choices, don't have to always go to that overpriced and overrated chain of joints that is people like to talk about here.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Telegram Group:
https://t.me/+llqx6jvT9bMyYThl

Kim >+60103773178
Nick> +60193622051

[/SIZE]
Old 29-09-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Of course have.
If you are referring to 906. Hahaha.
Went on Monday morning, very quiet. First customer for 906. She can recognize whether you took her before or not.
I told her I have not taken her because she's very famous, everytime taken.
She smiled and "so now you got me, what you want to do to me?".
Answer was obvious. First 30 minutes all out. Surprisingly, she was OK with reversed deep-throat ( I approached while her head was tilting down). Heaven.
Went for second round nearing the 90 minute massage. Worth every Ringgit Malaysia
Took another one. 900
Looks better than 906. Servicewise similar plus DFK.

She said "take off everthing". Then I said "but you are still clothed. Take off everything." She smile and started to remove her clothings.

The rest was SOP.

Did second round half hour before end followed by head massage and cracking. Went out a happy man.

This branch had 8 ladies. Must try all. Hehehe
Old 29-09-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Took another one. 900

She said "take off everthing". Then I said "but you are still clothed. Take off everything." She smile and started to remove her clothings.

The rest was SOP.

Did second round half hour before end followed by head massage and cracking. Went out a happy man.

whats the damage?
Old 30-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Took another one. 900

The rest was SOP.

Number 900 is new version 906 now? I go there on tuesday this week counter said 906 go back thai,not sure permenant or not.

Then counter assign number 913, everything was too Sop, pop up magic question in end with standard rate. I accept deed for BJ in the end, not too sensual but pretty much Sop.
Old 30-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwz View Post
I go there on tuesday this week counter said 906 go back thai,not sure permenant or not.
she will be back.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1