The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Discreet entrance to hotel?

Any bro can recommend short time hotel that allow the female to have discreet entry? As in maybe doesn't pass the main entrance and reception area? Normal bigger hotel can just 1 person book and ba-long-long walk in with the girl without her registering. But quite ex and these need book whole day rate.

Thanks
Old 02-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discreet entrance to hotel?

Some say Southbridge hotel have an entrance/exit that is into an alleyway between buildings. But then again, this one is not a short time hotel lah.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post
Any bro can recommend short time hotel that allow the female to have discreet entry? As in maybe doesn't pass the main entrance and reception area? Normal bigger hotel can just 1 person book and ba-long-long walk in with the girl without her registering. But quite ex and these need book whole day rate.

Thanks
Hotel 81 Kovan. If you drive, the car park has a lift that goes to the lobby. No need to use the main entrance.
Old 04-10-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro andyhalo

try this website: https://www.dayuse.sg/

Have many price range to suit your budget. You select the price range and see the choices.

I have tried Orchard Hotel for my selected time slot.

My partner waited in a discrete place. After I checked in, we can go up separately or together in the lift.

There is also free parking.

Quote:

Thanks
Old 04-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
GrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

try this website: https://www.dayuse.sg/
This is really useful, and convenient.

Going to save it in bookmarks.....maybe not......let in remain in posting history.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks
Most hotel which okt tell me got a back entry ..when no back entry most time just go straight to lift and don't look at reception ...most must be in the hourly rate website
Old 09-10-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

thanks for reply. Important is me one person book then when bring the girl, no need register and can just go up. of course, does not need to pass register counter is the best
Old 10-10-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 14
Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks for reply. Important is me one person book then when bring the girl, no need register and can just go up. of course, does not need to pass register counter is the best
Sent you a PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornymoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornymoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sent you a PM too
Old 10-10-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

Can send me their PMs ?
Old 10-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
Can send me their PMs ?
Thanks for upping. Up back,

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teabager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sent you a PM too
Old 11-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
Can send me their PMs ?
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 12-10-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 1
Jamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Hotel 81 Kovan. If you drive, the car park has a lift that goes to the lobby. No need to use the main entrance.
You still have to show ur NRIC to the frontdesk right..? both u and the gal.. so no use what
Old 27-10-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lottelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can pm the hotels too? I am quite lost too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1