The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
tankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfaraway888 View Post
So we finally got on the topic of money and she is expecting me to pay her $2000 a month ? Omg. Is that even realistic. Do those guys who ganna KC by them pay that kind of money ?
I don't know the full context of your relationship with her, but IMO, S$2k will not get her to be exclusive to you and stop sleeping with other customers. She can easily earn 4-5x that by working in a KTV in SG. Why will she settle for just $2k? At best, your $2k will merely ensure that she'll always be available for you whenever you need her.

While it's true that day-to-day expenses in Vietnam are not that high, many such girls are aiming for something much higher (e.g. buy property, buy land, buy car etc) that led them to pursue this line of work in the first place. Unless she's truly in love with you (again, we don't know the full context), it is unlikely that she's suddenly going to give up on all those material aspirations.
Old 14-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes that’s right. This $2000 just ensures that she is available for me when I need it and it won’t be exclusive. And pretty sure she also asks from other men as well. I am still considering if I should fall into this trap. I enjoy her company so I am inclined to do it. But on the other hand, I still find it excessive so I am conflicted as well. She will only be here for a couple of months more so I thought of just paying it and enjoy the company for a few months. I am a sucker for this kind of feel. But just feel that $2000 a month is a stretch for the average Singaporean like me. So not sure if she is just trying to get the best out of it since she knows I might just fall into her trap ?
Old 14-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Up to you to calculate how much you have spent on her and how much it will cost you at the same rate going forward. Hotels, meals, gift, misc will be a constant, 2k or not.

If the sex is that good, why not.
Just one small thing to consider, if you went raw, what are the odds that there are others that did as well.
You want to put yourself to that risk ?

You are below 30, probably below 25.
Go around more.
You'd be surprised at others you may encounter.

Hope you read the post Marmots attached.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 14-09-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
tankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes thatÂ’s right. This $2000 just ensures that she is available for me when I need it and it wonÂ’t be exclusive. And pretty sure she also asks from other men as well. I am still considering if I should fall into this trap. I enjoy her company so I am inclined to do it. But on the other hand, I still find it excessive so I am conflicted as well. She will only be here for a couple of months more so I thought of just paying it and enjoy the company for a few months. I am a sucker for this kind of feel. But just feel that $2000 a month is a stretch for the average Singaporean like me. So not sure if she is just trying to get the best out of it since she knows I might just fall into her trap ?
Well, if you are already aware that this isn't exclusive and merely ensures her availability, how is it still a trap? Seems like a transparent case of willing buyer vs willing seller. The only question is whether you think it is worth it. If it is just for the next 2-3 months, and your finances are ok, at least $6k spent shouldn't result in your financial ruin.

Some bros who are out purely for bonking will think that $6k can get you more than 20 bonks with Vietbus from Dome3. That's one bonk every 4-5 days for 3 months. Plus can change girl every time. But other bros will willingly pay the $6k to the same girl because it buys them way more GFE and feels. So it's really up to you to decide la
Old 14-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@Northern Yes sex is good and I do like the GFE feel. We meet up and text quite frequently, so high chance she doesn’t really have chance to meet someone else for sex. So am pretty comfortable she is quite safe. But I also know I probably won’t go for a longer term relationship. This will all end when she goes back to Vietnam so I am not that invested also.

Haha ok fair to say it’s not a trap. It’s a willing transaction between both parties. Actually I initially just bought some gifts. Not the very expensive kind. We were hanging out for 2 months before I think she realised all her other friends were getting a better deal from the other customer and she decided to ask me about it as well. Thanks @tankawen for helping me rationalise it well. Yes I do enjoy the GFE feel and the time with her. I am not sure if she was genuine about it but if she is not, she probably does a good job at acting it out too. Yeah I guess I am probably leaning towards paying her now then.
Old 14-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Think about how much 2k a month can do for you. You can go for Thais, Viet, Japanese, Russian. It boils down to how much you enjoy the GFE. Remember it's not your girl, it's just your turn.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I first saw this from a samster's signature.

For your reference.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?...4#post13791624
so many years in sbf, but first time having a good read. I was quite supportive of Mummy Amy during my chionging days
Old 15-09-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Read this thread if you want to date Vietnamese as wife...

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=64297
this thread nothing much to read lah

long time no read, its quite fun reading my own story.

Last edited by KangTuo; 15-09-2023 at 12:50 AM.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
So we finally got on the topic of money and she is expecting me to pay her $2000 a month ? Omg. Is that even realistic. Do those guys who ganna KC by them pay that kind of money ?
she is very clear that she is making a transaction with you. If you willing to buy that gfe then ok go ahead. Don't put in your feeling into it till it hurt you.

I believe it will be $2k+++ by then. Not sure what is your earning power but a normal ktv girls these days easily earn 5 figure per month. Those angpai are earning at least $25k not inclusive of gifts. $2k is peanut to most ktv girls these days as many high rollers are throwing tons of money just to bed the vb.

the only time that she is exclusive to you is when you marry her and subdue her

Last edited by KangTuo; 15-09-2023 at 01:04 AM.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 12
NaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
KTV is where some Men find 'true' love with Thais, Viets and PRCs etc.
Use $$$ buy one? 🤭 Our SPR v hotcakes one hor!
Old 15-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Last time Viet girl want to hit and run. Earn as much as they can before their social visit pass expire. Many stay in Blk 3 and 4 of Joo Chiat Road.
that is Haig Road. blk 2,3,4,9,10 and 11

last time viet girl easy to kc and play along.
sometimes really miss those days where every night meet many sbf kakis to cheong pub/ktv and picking up vb to have fun together.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
this thread nothing much to read lah

long time no read, its quite fun reading my own story.
Then how come you read your own story...

Come share your success story...now that you are father and hubby...

I still remember vividly your story on No 1, 2 and 3...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Your money, your call.

But go read sexual health matters, some bros that worry their souls out after.
Protection so you can go further and longer.

On another note, from my experience is that, its nice to have good feel, but I only found better after good was not around anymore, which kind of got me thinking. Of course, met lemons as well.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Time and money is limited, the choice will always be more of the same vs who's next .

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 15-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Come share your success story...now that you are father and hubby...

I still remember vividly your story on No 1, 2 and 3...
success stories? so may bro also got success stories.
find the right one, forget about the past, marry and make her exclusive yours lor.

the No. 1, 2, 3 stories lost in the TCSS thread liao

Talking about paying for exclusivity in this topic, there is no exclusivity in the world of WL/FL/ML. Maybe only for a time limit.

If you guys are into massage scene and know of a very high maintenance viet ML by the name of L**k* or L*n*. She even opened a Spa (SS8) but already closed down.

Story/rumour is that she was being bao-ed by a rich man. But what she was doing when she was bao-ed? She still in the trade of massage and providing GQ. Seems that they broke up (based on her wechat moment) and another high roller came to bao her. Again, what is she doing now? Still same trade in massage and providing GQ.
Old 15-09-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
that is Haig Road. blk 2,3,4,9,10 and 11 .
Ya, this area also a lot. What I mentioned previously were the 2 HDB blocks above Joo Chiat Complex. Just beside Joo Chiat Road with the Vietnamese eateries, ktv and hourly hotels.

Now some of them just band together to open a level 2 shophouse spa to provide FS service. Easy for ladies on social visit pass or dependent pass to pop by in their free time to earn a quick buck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1