The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..
Bro, wanna trade?
Old 24-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
On michat looks xxl...but nt sure abt d blond part...but she claims she bukit batok
I guess we are talking about the same 1. Well she quoted me, i didnt try. u can go ahead.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello

Any Bros for maid to intro for PART TIME HOUSE cleaning.

Cheers
Old 25-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..

Have her contact..
Abit ya ya when texting her.
Inside text already show attitude
Old 25-10-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post
Have her contact..

She only meet Sunday. And only when she leave her home before meet her friends. U have to suit her time etc.

Not flexible and yes, one word reply
Old 25-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post
Have her contact..
Ya she is...

Havent flash my cash to her

And she will now to me like s slave!
Old 25-10-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Ya she is...

Havent flash my cash to her

And she will now to me like s slave!
Don't think cash affect her attitude. Can't fit her timing got cash also she not keen.
Old 25-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Don't think cash affect her attitude. Can't fit her timing got cash also she not keen.
None tried yet?
Old 25-10-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hello

Cheers
Bro go Badoo, some can stay overnight. Heard stories from maids before.
Old 25-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic View Post
Hi all, any old bird with tips on how to manage a DH fb with a wife/gf staying with u? Like what are some of the pitfalls and things to be careful about and how to maintain.. apologies for asking noob question
There's always a temptation to fuck, esp if your DH is also always horny.

Best is to get your wife and kids out of the house or you're home alone with the DH.

If you reach home and realised you're home alone with the DH, call the wife first. Ask her where's she.

Also if you fuck, make sure gate and main door all locked. If wife comes back and say, why gate and main door locked, just reply that you absent mindedly locked it. Can use a few times then after that, they'll just treat it as you're absent minded.

Make sure your house has no hidden CCTV cuz your wife may suspect and plant one but you didn't know. So always watch out for any hidden cameras, including laptops. Close all laptops etc before fuck.

When fuck, try to fuck in the place or room that's near the toilet. So anytime they come back, the DH or you can run into the toilet. Most likely she will go in, lock and wear her clothes, while you can be in the room and put on your clothes.

It's illegal but if possible record the session. In case, DH says rape. You've evidence it's not.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
There's always a temptation to fuck, esp if your DH is also always horny.

Best is to get your wife and kids out of the house or you're home alone with the DH.

If you reach home and realised you're home alone with the DH, call the wife first. Ask her where's she.

Also if you fuck, make sure gate and main door all locked. If wife comes back and say, why gate and main door locked, just reply that you absent mindedly locked it. Can use a few times then after that, they'll just treat it as you're absent minded.

Make sure your house has no hidden CCTV cuz your wife may suspect and plant one but you didn't know. So always watch out for any hidden cameras, including laptops. Close all laptops etc before fuck.

When fuck, try to fuck in the place or room that's near the toilet. So anytime they come back, the DH or you can run into the toilet. Most likely she will go in, lock and wear her clothes, while you can be in the room and put on your clothes.

It's illegal but if possible record the session. In case, DH says rape. You've evidence it's not.
Better to drive her out to hotel instead of in the house
No problem of check in as u r her boss
Old 25-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Reading all these stories here got me to look at my MIL's DH twice. Luckily she's the short, plump type with B+ boobs. She sometimes would wear t shirt with wider neckline, when she tilted or bent forward, could see some boobs. Ass wise, fat, meaty and round, did fantasise about rubbing from behind.
Old 25-10-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
So you being a carrot head wanted to pay her $400 but kena aeroplane

You already know $400 can find dome 3, so why still bother engage her?
During my time, no one pays for DH bonks. Then some white knights losers who didn't know how to fish decided to spoil the market by paying. And many of them can't think properly have to pay exorbitantly for these DH.
Old 25-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hello

Cheers
Bro, just plain house cleaning or u need maid to provide extra services? Need to make this clear.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
During my time, no one pays for DH bonks. Then some white knights losers who didn't know how to fish decided to spoil the market by paying. And many of them can't think properly have to pay exorbitantly for these DH.
Those were not white knights. In the past, most of us wouldn't even think of bonking the DH, whether some of us thought they were lower class, or plain afraid of making things complicated.
Now that some of the DH either were horny or flirted these woke up the little Joes.
Anyway, there's nothing wrong to give them some monetary rewards, in the event if get caught, they have lesser chance do cry rape as its they who asked our accepted money in exchange.
There's no free lunch. Pay in advance is usually better than in arrears.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1