The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 25 19.23%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 37 28.46%
YES - I will take only Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 34 26.15%
YES - I will take only Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 2 1.54%
YES - I will take only Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine 30 23.08%
YES - I will take only AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 2 1.54%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

WHO minimal requirement is 50%. So this is like 0.5% just pass.
(Have anyone ever feeling *phew* that you just managed to pass your test/exam? 5555)

See the youtube where some of the brazil expert defend/promote the usage of this 50.4% and say its effective and secure.

The way I see is they trying to say wedding dinner too last minute so no lobang or no budget buy tiger prawn for guest? use tiny dried shrimp also ok.

One pack of tiny dried shrimp is easily available and big pack enough for one guest one shrimp.

Its up to the master chef of the wedding dinner skills to cook up the dishes using tiny dried shrimp. Maybe the China chef will blame the guest for not appreciate his special dried shrimp dish cuz angmo mah must jiak kan dang. 5555

Most important is got angbao can liao.

Quote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSL1N2JN1T4

SAO PAULO (Reuters) - A coronavirus vaccine developed by China’s Sinovac Biotech was just 50.4% effective at preventing symptomatic infections in a Brazilian trial, researchers said on Tuesday, barely enough for regulatory approval and well below the rate announced last week.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-01-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 9
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Firstly, even if the SG govt allowed you to go out of SG without taken the vaccines, you think other countries will allow you to go in meh? Plus the govt already said, you don't need to pay for the shot, grab what? grab you kkb?
This is not a matter of $. The after effects of the vaccines are largely unknown. A doctor cannot forced any1 to take any medication or medical procedure without his/her consent. Let alone the gov.

If gov said, if eating shit cures covid-19. All of us must follow? This is not abt kpkb, this is having independent and critical thinking. Which u clearly lack.

You don't understand the points I presented, just keep to yourself.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-01-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
The after effects of the vaccines are largely unknown. if eating shit cures covid-19. All of us must follow?
if need eat shit to cure, i think this poll become all don't wana vaccination. But Singapore quite innovative, so i think they will ask those food science tech companies to make the shit taste like chocolate. Then will see PM on cameras or live TV eat *ahem*. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational News
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4095622
China's Sinopharm vaccine 'most unsafe in world' with 73 side effects

Old 14-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soadsoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...th-pizza-ipads
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if need eat shit to cure, i think this poll become all don't wana vaccination. But Singapore quite innovative, so i think they will ask those food science tech companies to make the shit taste like chocolate. Then will see PM on cameras or live TV eat *ahem*. 555
That would be a sight to behold indeed. That fellow argument is ludicrous. Citing what happen if one would be barred from travelling to other countries. But never considered the point that, what happens if one develops severe allergic reactions, dies in the process and that person happens to be YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadsoad View Post
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-11/health-workers-balking-at-vaccine-are-tempted-with-pizza-ipads

Informative read till the pay wall hits me half way.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
considered the point that, what happens if one develops severe allergic reactions, dies in the process and that person happens to be YOU.
Actually all the brands vaccine all have known/unknown side effects.

I think they said those who have known drug allergy or allergy to something is best not to take the vaccine first and wait others go first.

This vaccine thing is divisive. Some scared of wuhan virus want vaccine, some scared of vaccine side effects and be guinea pig for testing.

Just need to know that IT IS NOT COMPULSORY to take the vaccine.

For Singapore, the more people vaccinated mean they likely open the border sooner. Even border don't fully open also mean pp supposedly later can cluster fuck every where 55555.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cut short version

Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 14-01-2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Meanwhile in the Philippines....

Quote:
Old 14-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Meanwhile our very dear neighbor Malaysia cases up up up...

Quote:
Old 15-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Meanwhile in Turkish top leader taking sinovac but still no news of any top China leader taking it.
Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 16-01-2021 at 02:16 AM.
Old 16-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

dont have my option to choose
i will take any except china ones
Old 16-01-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Why so many people zap me ah???
China agents infiltrated this forum?
Come la come la come zap me more
来吧!
Old 16-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
来吧!
Be careful what you wish for.

Quote:
China state media show case vaccine taken by various international state leader but NONE CCP leader featured.

Old 16-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4006 / Power: 0
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Later become “I am legend”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1