The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Bro Ivysaw says her massage is not bad leh cause she’s a masseuse back home.

In any case, I find it quite hard to believe her body is like the famous JAV star Julia. Julia is very slim and lean with big boobies.
This ML doesn’t seem so slim, even if her boobs are like Julia.
Sorry, I need to give more specifics. Yes you are right not as tone as Julia, but I also won’t say she is fat. I meant her body shape same as Julia. As for her massage really nothing to rave about leh, she gave me a 15mins massage and then start her sensual. In and out 35-40mins.

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; 30-03-2024 at 09:31 PM.
Old 30-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
will be writing another FR soon. clocked a 930PM - 1AM session with her yesterday. )
Hi bro.. can share the dmg for full service? thanks man..
Old 30-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Bro Ivysaw says her massage is not bad leh cause she’s a masseuse back home.

In any case, I find it quite hard to believe her body is like the famous JAV star Julia. Julia is very slim and lean with big boobies.
This ML doesn’t seem so slim, even if her boobs are like Julia.
Nah she's nowhere near julia level body, not sure about julia now but julia in her prime was a goddess with an insanely crazy body ratio even though she's not that tall, yi lin imo is abit meaty around the waist since she's a milf but not to the point of being fat imo since i can appreciate meatier women( if you like petite skinny girls then u can give her a miss). Also like i mentioned b4 the main reason to visit her should be for her huge natural E cup knockers. Those 胸器 can really kill.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Alwaysnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Tried Kimmy, here’s my take:
She does not rank high in looks and body for me
In fact, she is kinda plain looking and average body compared to her colleagues at first glance

But she does make me feel like a man
I think that’s an important attribute

Her strength is making the session feel non commercial
Perhaps the language barrier is a good thing: let the action do the talking

Overall I have to say that she is something special
If bro vazie didn’t recommend I wouldn’t have picked her from the others of that joint

Thanks bro!
Anyone you recommend from the shop? I tried Kimmy and Cherry, wondering if there are other good ones there
Old 31-03-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SammyTheBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/apple-massage/

Location is slightly west but walkable from near by Train station. Convenience parking @ condo. Differ from photos but for me the look is acceptable. What catches my eyes are the natural breasts. More on that later. Those with her WeChat can see her photo. She just posted on her moments. Apparently leaving on 3 April.

Apple is a sincere person and we had a good chat. Massage was with strength, can see her effort. Her HJ is good with fake riding. She listens well to instruction and try her best to make you feel good. She lies next to me and allow full access to her natural pillowy breasts. Managed to get pecks on lips and rub her pussy outside the panty. She is sensitive and shy. Easily aroused. That heightens my desire and I cum quickly.

Worth a try if you like to zhut on those natural B breasts while enjoying a decent massage and HJ in a convenient location.
Old 31-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
I think she is more to Masculine type, big bone but have meat. She is not dat type of S shape figure, chest down to waist straight line,still have better figure than her And not sure how is much can go. Some Bros mention high investment Low ROI and smart Like those type more money then more honey, or asked to buy gifts for her. Her FRs have mixed, gfe not stable If high investment then Low ROI, better to consider other alternative if just to unlocked her. Recently no have any FRs about her. May b can shared more
Your description of MHT sounds a lot like MLX's physique too.... lols But I agree.

I like tall girls, like Amei and Summer, who are both statuesque, shapely, womanly sexy and sport beautiful creamy bosoms. I guess MHT's type of "large-ness" and "thick bits" are not appealing to me.
Old 31-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysnewb View Post
Anyone you recommend from the shop? I tried Kimmy and Cherry, wondering if there are other good ones there
There's also Sindy
Old 31-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Yo Kopio senpai, it's been a very long while!

Was randomly dropping in to see how's the scene and glad to see you've been well!
Yo yo yo sir Bear!!!

Yes I have been really good. With countries opened up and their girls eager to open their thighs, life have been even more awesome! Hahaha

Haven't seen your presence in SB for yonks! Got newly married and being guai guai ah!? Lols.
Old 31-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-lin-massage/
She is a Milf (late 30s, early 40s) Her looks is almost similar to the pictures. The edited photos make her face much more smooth. Expect 5 to 10% discount.
Her massage is non existence but she tries. Where she excel is gfe. Very high sensual and she is fn. To me her body is like the famous jav Julia(body shaped).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nah she's nowhere near julia level body, not sure about julia now but julia in her prime was a goddess with an insanely crazy body ratio even though she's not that tall, yi lin imo is abit meaty around the waist since she's a milf but not to the point of being fat imo since i can appreciate meatier women( if you like petite skinny girls then u can give her a miss). Also like i mentioned b4 the main reason to visit her should be for her huge natural E cup knockers. Those 胸器 can really kill.

Those pictures don't gave impression of late 30s - early 40s leh....
Need to try her out to confirm her massage level
Old 31-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo yo yo sir Bear!!!

Yes I have been really good. With countries opened up and their girls eager to open their thighs, life have been even more awesome! Hahaha

Haven't seen your presence in SB for yonks! Got newly married and being guai guai ah!? Lols.
Newly married? you wish! just the usual life things going on.

been reading past month's worth of posts. saw other regulars too - derrick, GGM, jason etc.

must say got some tempting ones that's making me coming down from mountain.

I'm surprised to see some familiar faces too! they are back after a few years.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa damn difficult to book the famous Ki Ki. Always fully booked
Old 31-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Cant really say meaty because she got big bone wide shoulders. There is also other ML like Sweety also have big body frame
but Sweety is a bit more meaty which for me is damm nice to hug. Slim ones doesn't have the same feel when hugging.
MHT' body is considered proportionate and definitely not fat. She has right meat at right places and is nice to hug from front and behind. Amei's body is like a toned body like Love so it's not nice to hug. If she has Amei's wildness during sensual, it will be difficult to book her.

Can see that some bros have invested heavily on her with branded gifts.

Just tried MHT's service a few days ago out of curiosity. Shall give some ratings since some bros are keen to see more MRs on her.

Looks: 8 Same as pics. No makeup but still looks gd to me...innocent looks like Vivian Hsu (when young)
Body: 8 Tall, fair and proportionate
Boobs: 8 Natural and big but too bad no zhut zhut
Massage: 7.5 got the right massage techniques and her back stepping massage is quite gd too
Sensual: I like her type of sensual especially when her face was close to me
GFE: 8 can click with her
Kiss: Depends on ur chemistry with her
Hj: 8 cos she was accommodative to my requirements
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 03-04-2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old 31-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Wa damn difficult to book the famous Ki Ki. Always fully booked
Always? Really? Seems like quite easy ley. Today have many open slots ley. Tomorrow also. Maybe you should try again

Starting hype train?.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 31-03-2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old 31-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
been reading past month's worth of posts. saw other regulars too - derrick, GGM, jason etc.

must say got some tempting ones that's making me coming down from mountain.

I'm surprised to see some familiar faces too! they are back after a few years.
Come on down my brother! Lols. Many happening ladies and new vietbus to put more sparkle in your life. Lols.

And why surprised? Years may come and go, but dicks remain the same - sibei horny.
Old 31-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Always? Really? Seems like quite easy ley. Today have many open slots ley. Tomorrow also. Maybe you should try again

Starting hype train?.
Just my luck I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1